excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Excellent service right from the start I would like to thanks Richard from Adelaide for his professional approach. I got both my cars in Brisbane before the stipulated time.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thank you Vivek for your positive review, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicles. The SMB Team

Damaged seat.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Got my car back with a cigarette burn in the back seat, emailed and phone took them months to get back to me. They said PRIXCAR transported the vehicle as well, speak to them. Wiping hands of responsibility! I wouldn't recommend SMB or PRIXCAR very unprofessional and no care or responsibility what so ever

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Hi Alisa, As explained to you previously this was only transported from Adelaide to Alice Springs and the drivers that transported this vehicle do not smoke. I'd suggest contacting the company that... read more »

EXCELLENT Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

After reading many of the reviews I was unsure about using SMB. Although most of the complaints were about late delivery and some about damages. And as my only other option was to pay double price with another company but still risking similar issues or do the 15hours drive myself, I decided to give SMB a go. I had my car picked up by staff from my Brisbane address and I collected it from the Seven Hills depot in Sydney – which was very easy to find and walking distance from Seven Hills train station. The whole venture went smoothly and I even got my car back several days earlier than expected! My only issue was a very small scratch at the back of the car, but it was too small to be worried about. Staff were friendly and dealt very well with my indecisiveness about where to pick up the car. My only suggestion is for SMB to develop an app to track your vehicle, which would be helpful for resolving communication issues and customer anxiety. Also I recommend other interested customers to have realistic expectations about using this kind of service. I am thankful that this service exists at all! I was not worried about delay in delivery time as I have done the drive myself and it is awful, so I’m thankful that SMB saved me the anguish of doing the drive myself. Also I figured any severe damages would be fixed by SMB. I would use SMB again without hesitation for a great outcome at a great price. Also there is a cute puppy at the depot. EXCELLENT SERVICE! Thanks SMB :) you didn't let me down.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thank you Lyn for your positive comments and Frankie loved the mention :). Have a great day! Thank you, SMB

Would not recommend this service to anyone!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I booked my car in from Perth to Sydney

Firstly there was poor communication I would have to call to be told my car was late and even when the truck broke down and it would be longer I only found out when I called back.

My car did not arrive in the same condition it was sent, when we went to pick up the vehicle my exhaust had fallen off and my spoiler was snapped with multiple scratches. Also my TV that was secured in the car the stand has been broken.

When these issues were bought up the company weren't very bothered and were not much help.

I suggest sending your car with another Company as I would definitely not use this again now.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Hi Sam, 1. This vehicle was delivered within our transit time of 20 - 25 working days, received on 31/10 in Perth delivered to Seven Hills 25/11 at 20 working days. As your vehicle was not late t... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Never again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I booked with SMB Sydney to Darwin through movingcars.com who told me 10 business days.
13 BD later I find out from SMB that it's 23 BD.
The staff at movingcars offered no explanation and no apologies. A month from Sydney to Darwin? Now I have no car to get to my new job.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Hi, This is our standard transport time frame on this route. As you booked with Moving Cars and they advised you of the above time frame I suggest you go back to them (as they are a differant company) in regards to your complaint. Thank you, SMB

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Terrible service and communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

I have two cars coming to Darwin and was told they will arrive in 20 days.I have made a call today and told the cars will now arrive well beyond the time due to factors not in their control.This is after being transferred from Sydney to another person in Adelaide.I am paying car hire costs whilst I await this delivery. No one is saying anything and the person on the line was rude to me too. Not happy.

November 24th 2016 Update: Vehicle still not delivered

I am still waiting for the other vehicle and have been told it will only arrive next week now. I am really angry about this service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Hi Genzo, Do you have a booking number and email we can contact you directly? Thanks Daniella

C322331 and C323646 gmakunde@gmail.com

Thank you, I have just sent you an email. Thank you Daniella

Very satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2016

Easy to deal with from start to finish - car arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. We had great communication on tracking of car . Would recommend to anyone very satisfied customer.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thanks Jackie, it was great moving your vehicle. Thanks again, The SMB Team

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2016

Great company, really helpful. Professional and thorough with their work. Rated 10 out of 10 for excellent customer service. Thank you.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thank you Matty, Have a great day. The SMB Team

Great service at reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

I have transported my car between Brisbane and Sydney twice with SMB and both the times the service was quick and efficient at reasonable price. Thanks SMB.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thank you Vikas for your review, look forward to transporting more with you in the future, The SMB Team

Darwin

• 1 review
  • 5 comments

Terrible, still waiting...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

I went with this company, as I was quoted 10 days from sydney to Darwin.
Dropped car off in Sydney, was told 15 days...
Checked on progress, was then told 20 days
Called today and was told "car has now left Sydney, now in Adelaide and will arrive the 17th nov"
A total of one month for transport from Sydney to Darwin
So very, very unhappy with this service, car hire has cost me a fortune. Very dishonest, and I am very, very unhappy with this service.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Hi Liz, Do you have a booking number so I can look into this movement? Thanks, Daniella

SMB Car Transport Official

Thank you Liz, This movement was booked with another company who subcontracted the booking to SMB. We have advised them that the transport time frame Sydney-> Darwin is 20 working days. This timefr... read more »

Inter-state transport

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2016

I transported my car from Perth to Sydney and it was fantastic to be able to transport luggage in the back of my car. The car arrived two weeks earlier than the date SMB gave me and, other than a little dirt (which they warned me about), it's arrived exactly the same as when it was loaded onto the truck. I would use SMB again.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thanks Kate for your business and review, feel free to give us a call anytime if you need your vehicle transported again. Thanks, The SMB Team

good reliable supplier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

We regularly transport vehicle around Australia, generally always good. Customer service at Seven Hills could be a little better but OK.

Comments
SMB Car Transport Official

Thanks Bill, we will work on that in Seven Hills. Your review is greatly appreciated. The Team at SMB

1 of 6 pages