• 1 review
Private message

Worst service ..Driver cant find address and 10 days delay and still haven't received my dilevery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I am self employed and waiting for my modem to be delivered by star track for last 10 days.Delivery driver cant deliver my parcel as he cant find address (WRONG ADDRESS AS MENTIONED BY DRIVER) ,which is strange as i am receiving mail on regular basis.I had called them almost everyday to check and they just don't care saying that "we will call you when we will get your parcel in depot close to my place"".
Very disappointed and i am loosing business because of them .
Business people , BEWARE as you might also miss valued parcel as well if lazy, untrained delivery driver don't want to put any effort in finding place which is physically there . I will definitely not use them ever..

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Rummy,
Have you got your package's tracking number handy? I can look into what's gone wrong with this delivery for you.-Ted

5IIZ00103980

Adelaide

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

No dramas.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Well the driver did not leave message on phone, but left the compressed mattress around the side at least so no flog would steal it. Im not sure if it was seller or Startrack who put Tamworth NSW instead of Marion SA with correct address and I am not Sherlock Holmes otherwise have no issue. Easy to contact and find out what was going on so well done on that.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Sorry to hear there was any confusion Scott, but please to hear you've received your mattress. -Ted

'Receiver not available' NOT TRUE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

I sat on my verandah watching and waiting for the delivery from 9am until 4pm. Around 3.55pm I checked track and trace on my phone only to read 'receiver unavailable' which couldn't be farther from the truth, I was there all day as I didn't want to miss the parcel I had been waiting nearly a month for. This was a Friday and to me it seems the driver wanted an early mark for the weekend. So now I will just hopefully pick it up from the depot. Total stuff around. No card left in letterbox either.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Brodie,
I recall this one I believe it was a delivery from Virgin. In any case, it's being addressed at the depot. Apologies for the inconvenience and delay.-Ted

Okay thanks Ted..Is that finally delivery for tomorrow?

Would give 0 stars if possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Banshee, I'm sorry to hear that's been your experience with us. I'm also a bit surprised that we delivered on a Sunday in the first place and confused as to why we couldn't redeliver. Have you ... read more »

I don't still have tracking numbers sorry. It was delivered to Leopold (3224) roughly early Jan 2017. We saw the guy at the door but assumed he was a door knocker so didn't answer (wasn't expecting... read more »

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 10 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Two days of my life wasted - wish I could give 'no' stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

My parcel was collected from Southport, destination Brisbane (a distance of only 74km) on 22/2, with next-day delivery scheduled. I've waited at home for two full days now, watching the street. Today I made several calls to the retailer and to Star Track: still no parcel. It appears that it may be at the depot (who knows?), but there has most certainly been no attempt to deliver it. If I'm extremely lucky I may get it on Monday - I'm not holding my breath. Not good enough, Star Track!

I am advising the retailer that unless they change couriers, I will not be buying from their firm again.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Marie,
I can look into this delivery if you like. Have you got that package's tracking number handy? -Ted

My tracking number is VXO01926. I have just phoned your office ONCE AGAIN, after a Star Track van pulled up 5 minutes ago to deliver a parcel to our next-door neighbour. I ran out, checked with the... read more »

Star Track Express Official

Hi Marie, I see the on-board scan, but it's dated 23 February. I have notes in the system from yesterday saying this delivery has been arranged, so I'm not entirely certain why this hasn't gone ou... read more »

Lazy didn't even leave at a post office let alone even ring the doorbell

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Was suppose to receive a package, had an email stating they had been to the house but no bell was rung neither a knock, they were suppose to take it to the post office but didn't even do that just took it back to the depot. Poor service.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi BGH, Whether a package goes back to the depot or to the post office after a failed delivery attempt depends on what level of service the sender has chosen. If you've got your package's tracking... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

C/n 200017012 problem ongoing but gets worse. Con note dated 23rd put in letterbox morning of 24th

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I am a merchandiser working for a large company and they continue to use STARTRACK even after numerous complaints about them. They never ring our door and never leave time of call so you have to then go to the post office to collect and easy way to make their job easy completely disgusted with the way they run their business. We have watched the driver and he does this all down the street. Have lodged numerous complaints but seems to fall on DEAF EARS. They are starting 2017 where they finished in 2016 obviously don't give a damn hopefully our company will ditch them very soon.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

HI Kristeen,
I'm trying to chase this up for you, but that consignment number isn't coming up in my system. Would you mind confirming it? Once I have the consignment number, I can use it to identify the depot and driver.-Ted

The depot is Greenfields and always the same driver whose rego ends in 126 have lodged numerous complaints in 2016 and seems to fall on deaf ears. Con note could be IN200017012.

Hi Kristeen,
That tracking number doesn't come up either, but I'll pass along the second hold of that rego number to the depot. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.-Ted

ETA??

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

No issues , was just a bit of confusion as to where my parcel was placed (in garage) - thankyou for delivery :)

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Glad to hear it Gen!
-Ted

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

The lady that I spoke with regarding the amendment of my booking seemed to be so angry.
Aside from screaming at me, she is not very helpful. Please train your call center agents to be more polite and respectful.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Catherine,
I'm sorry to hear that's been your experience with us and wish I knew who you'd spoken with. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there are any further issues with this booking.-Ted

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Star Track - Bad Drivers .. And Bad Customer Service !!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Foxtel sent me a 3rd IQ Box via Star Track and because I wasn’t at home (like most people these days because we have to work) Star Track left the parcel at a Post Office miles away from my address !!! I have had 2 other Foxtel boxes sent and Star Track have left the packages at my nearest Post Office 5 minutes away so I have managed to pick the parcels up on my way to work. NOT THIS ONE !!! The latest parcel ended up at a Post Office another 20 mins away from me in the other direction !!!

I called Star Track and was shut down almost immedi
ately by the unhelpful Customer Service person telling me that that was my nearest Post Office. After I tried to explain that my nearest Post Office was 5 minutes across the road I was told “well they probably wasn’t going that way” !!!

I put the phone down in complete shock and was astounded as the CUSTOMER that I wasn’t even given any way to resolve the problem.

The next day I called Star Track again and asked if the parcel could be taken to the Post Office near me and I could collect it there. OMG it was like I had asked for the world. I was immediately told that I would have to contact Foxtel and they would have to contact Star Track to move it or get it sent back to Foxtel for them to send me another box out !! All I want is the parcel moved between post offices not a first class trip to the moon ... The parcel is addressed to me so why can't I arrange for it to just be moved ... Why do I have to involve foxtel !!!!

God knows what companies actually pay $$$ to use Star Track but whatever it is it isn’t worth it …. Star track isn't a service … it’s a useless waste of money and whatever they are doing with the money they are making it certainly isn't being spent on customer service training that’s for sure !!!!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here. What happens when a driver misses the customer depends on which of our services the sender has selected. From what you've said so far, your package sounds like an air parcel, which ... read more »

Hi Ted .... Well going the DRIVERS ROUTE way is obviously not where i live is it. You would think logic would prevail and that the driver would drop the parcel off to MY NEAREST POST OFFICE .... ... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Can't find clear address on parcel

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

What is going on? Notified goods despatched 9th Feb from Qld. My tracking number showed my parcel was returned to the depot on the 14th Feb with "Check Address". After emailing a follow up and very poor response after a day, "21st Feb 17.27, I have looked at the scanning and subsequently lodged an enquiry on your behalf, which will be looked into.". The parcel was finally delivered on the 22nd with nothing at all wrong with the label or my correct address. So the parcel sat where for a week waiting for the correct address to be checked?

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Ian,
Have you got that package's tracking number handy? I can look into what went wrong here if you like.-Ted

Hi Ted. Tracking number was PVE09202. The label had my phone number on it as well. Regards Ian

Thank you Ian.

Crap service a problem every time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

They don't deliver the items to the correct location, have left stuff out on the end of my drive way. Refuses to deliver to a po box than drop it off at a post office not near me. Absolutely useless.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Leo,
The issue with delivering to post office boxes is that many senders ask that our drivers obtain signatures upon delivery. In such cases, we are contractually obligated. Apologies for any inconvenience. -Ted

Star Track Express Official

If you've got a tracking number for any of these packages left at the end of your driveway, I'd be happy to look into that for you.-Ted

1 of 162 pages

Hi tracking number DJBZ00054922 said ETA would be yesterday it also says on board for delievery but still have not recieved my parcel will it be here today or do I have to wait till after the weekend?

Jadeo asked on Feb 23, 2017

HI Jde,
This passed through Melbourne too late to make the ETA of yesterday. You should see it before close of business today.-Ted

Hi MBUZ00419113 said it was going to be delivered on Friday, didn't receive a knock on the door or even a slip said he couldn't get into mail box area but that's because he didn't buzz my number at all. Waited out the weekend assuming it would be posted Monday didn't come so I rang for the fifth time said It would be delivered today and it's still at the depot. Needed it before the weekend last week since I could t have it then I would like it now. When exactly is it going to get delivered?

Chrysten asked on Feb 21, 2017

Hi Chrysten,
From what I can see, this was slated to be redelivered today. I've asked an investigator to follow up with the depot and see what the hold-up was. Apologies for the continued delay. -Ted

MBUZ00419113 Said it was on its way Friday the driver didn't even try to get in to my apartment building because he said he couldn't get in, and then changed the story that it was a valid address (no problems getting other deliveries) so I waited over the weekend figured it would be delivered Monday and it wasn't they said they would re deliver Tuesday and it's still at the depot. When exactly am I going to get it as it was suppose to be for last weekend?

Chrysten asked on Feb 21, 2017

Hi Chrysten,
I've replied to your other question regarding this package.

See all 180 questions about Star Track