Hire more staff if you are being taken over by Australia post to complete what is needed

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Did not receive 2 deliveries of perishable bread for over a week each. The baker had to replace both boxes and it took three deliveries to get it to us on time. Apparently the service is a mess since Australia post took over and they can't sort things out yet. Very disappointing as I need to rely on them.

Impatient driver and many unsuccessful delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

First attempt the driver didn't leave a card and very impatient to wait for respond even for 1 min!

Second attempt was two days after and the driver didn't even press the intercom.

Was told three options:
re-delivery (but the same will happen again);
pick at the depot (but not open on weekend and it's in a suburb far far away) !
Deliver to a different address but it's the same thing would happen to a different address. the driver will not wait for a min!

Terrible service, I will never ever order any item if it's delivered by Star Track

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Dzz, Ted here. Our drivers do have rather strict schedules to stick to, but are expected to wait a reasonable amount of time before moving on to the next delivery. Have you got your package's t... read more »

I need my costume!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

parcel meant to arrive yesterday, still showing at Startrek for processing... phoned and said they can't do anything. Very disappointed, I have a fancy dress party to go to tomorrow night,

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here.
If you've been in previuos contact with us, you'll have been issued a case number. Have you got that (or failing that, your package's tracking number) handy? I'd like to look into what's gone wrong here.

case number 11697296

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Same old, same old - Star Track fail to deliver.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I was expecting a parcel to be delivered by you today, so I made sure I was at home to receive it. I checked online tracking again at about 11.15am, and the status had changed from "on board for delivery" to
"Unsuccessful Delivery". At 12pm I received a text message informing me my parcel was waiting collection at my nearest Post Office.

The driver didn't ring the buzzer, and a card wasn't left in my letterbox. So it was an unsuccessful delivery because the driver didn't even attempt to deliver it, opting instead to just dump my parcel at
the post office. The company I purchased the item from paid for your fixed price premium service, they certainly didn't get a premium service, and nor did I. I'll be informing them of my experience with you.

If it was an isolated incident, I'd let it go - but it's not. And from what I'm seeing online, it's a common practise from your drivers. Product Review has 2110 reviews of your service, and 1909 of them rate your service as terrible. If that doesn't show you there's a problem, I don't know what will.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi MJS, After a failed delivery attempt, the driver is definitely meant to leave a card in your letterbox indicating that he's been there. If you don't mind sharing your package's tracking number,... read more »

Hi Ted,
The tracking number is QWIZ52794516.
Thanks for responding.

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 23 helpful votes

Delivered to wrong address

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Three phone calls later and startrack insisted that the driver had delivered to the right address...yet I had no package.
I looked up and down my street and eventual located my package at the wrong address! But startrack were adamant that the driver had left the package at the correct address
...why argue ...bad service all round especially phone staff very arrogant except the last rep. he was sympathetic

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi HG.
I'm sorry to hear that's been your experience with us and heartily wish I knew who you'd spoken with. If you don't mind sharing your package's tracking number, I'd like to look into what went wrong here. -Ted

Non delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

StarTrack on each occasion that I was expecting a delivery from, said they had come but no one was home. Lies! On each occasion, I was home waiting!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Dee, have arrangements been made to re-deliver or to collect your freight? -Aaron

It was placed by the road nowhere near the house.

Star Track Express Official

So your freight was left without a signature? Do you have the consignment number handy? -Aaron

• 8 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Never showed for a pick up.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Booked a pickup with them and it is now four days later and not thing. No driver, no emails, no answering the phone.

NEVER rely on them, especially for important deliveries.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear what's happened. If you still require any assistance, I'd be happy to follow this up with your Booking Reference no. -Aaron

It was provided in the review. You could try replying to my many emails instead. How about collecting the parcel? That would be nice, it's what you advertise you do, after all.

Star Track Express Official

I'm sorry Sam but I don't have a record of your booking number. I'm still happy to help but I will need the relevant reference in order to assist you. -Aaron

Hobart

Private message

Just deliver nor star track.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have known quicker canoe deliveries. Talked to customer service and they seem happy my parcel will spend a week sliding around in the back of a van. The depot is only two hours away. and there is me thinking courier meant quick service.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Arch, I'd be happy to follow this up for you if you have your consignment number handy? -Aaron

Hi Aaron my consignment number is RPKZ00010978. I talked customer service who thought it quite funny and left it at that. I believe that reference number is 11655302.
Apreciate your help Kathryn.

Star Track Express Official

Thanks Kathryn, I apologise for any offence the consultant may have caused over the phone. I've had a chance to review the notes and it looks like our AGENT in the area only services your suburb ev... read more »

Parcel not Picked up Irresponsible Staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have booked a Pickup on 19/05/2017 Ref7746752, The driver mean to pick up the parcel on Monday 22nd of May, No one turned up. Rang CS advised me that driver missed the pickup and will get pickup on Tuesday, same result Not Picked up, spoke to about 3 different staff all promised that parcel will be picked up on Tuesday. Called them again on Tuesday around 5:21, promised me that will get pickup on Tuesday and 5:55pm, her response was driver missed the pickup again. Will picked up on Wednesday 24/03. The staff I spoke at 5:21PM was very rude (d on't know her name). My concern is I took a day off from my work on Monday, which my wife did on Tuesday. We should take this day off for good purpose.
When I logged the complain 111614861. They always advise that some one will call me and give me an ETA. No one called me, how irresponsible are these staff lying to customers missing a pickup one day fair enough but 2 days??? I hope my parcel get pickup today 24/05 which I asked to book between 12-2Pm with [name removed].. We can't keep taking day off for waiting for a driver.

Thanks!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Ravi. The scanning I have suggests your freight has since been collected. Please let me know if for any reason this is not the case. I'm sorry you had such a poor experience. Please be assured t... read more »

3rd Time In Last Two Weeks

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Star Track hasn't physically delivered one package to my house. They just get out of the van and leave a note in your letterbox without even checking if anyone is home. 2 cars parked in the drive way and you still don't come up and knock on the door? Terrible service, takes deliveries back to a depot a few suburbs over, no address present on card for collection. -.5 / 5 stars

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Cal,
Have you got that package's tracking number handy? I can use it to identify the driver responsible (and advise his supervisor.) -Ted

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Worst company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Was told by startrack customer service that my parcel was coming in an hour.

I waited.

Nothing.

Then checked internet tracking and it said nobody was home. The guy didn't even attempt to deliver the parcel, and lied and said nobody was home. There was no knock on the door, no card left by CrapTrack.

Was told it will be delivered two days later. Today.

A StarTrack delivery was just made to the apartment next door. They were RIGHT AT MY PLACE, but my parcel is still showing that it's back at the warehouse still.

Are monkeys running this business?

TERRIBLE

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Lisa,
If one of our drivers made a delivery attempt, you should have received a card in your letterbox saying so. In any case, if you've got that package's tracking number handy, I'd be happy to look into this deilvery for you. -Ted

It finally arrived Ted but not knocking on the door nor leaving a card is terrible service.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

worse company i have had to deal with for ages ..

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I paid for express post to get my item delivery under 2kg item to me.So meant to arrive my place no later than 18 may .Has been sitting at my home town since the 17th may .After ringing star track and my item put in the investigation pile they said it was in a larger town than my town and hour away .I asked if i can have the courier company as there are a few.Just to explain it is sitting at your place can please deliver to me if wasn't deliver today i would drive to the town to pick it up.BUT was not allowed the courier name to follow up.
So
i decided to ring all the couriers in the larger town and try find where my parcel was.Found out it is sitting in my hometown but not sure which company.A lovely lady from one of the couriers was so helpful in my hometown and rang around and found out which courier it was with .I rang him and yes had been sitting there for few days ,But thank you so much i got my parcel with in a hour of me finding it myself .I just want everyone out there ring every courier with your consignment number and you will find the right courier..Star track no help.Put in a pile for investigation load of crap .Use your phone like i did and help people don't hide behind the phone or computer .

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Corinne. Have you got that package's tracking number handy? I'd like to look into this delay. -Ted

1 of 177 pages

Hi, My tracking shows there was an unsuccessful delivery, but I had my parcel delivered to my work which is a store and I was standing at the front entrance at the time it's states the driver attempted delivery. I'm slightly confused and unsure what to do. Desperately need my parcel as well. Thanks Amy (POI136722)

Amyl asked on May 26, 2017

Delivery attempt unsuccessful. Reason: [Other Reason] NO TIME. Does this mean I have to wait till Monday for my parcel even though I was supposed to get it today? Ref: Q2329286

Son asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi son. Thank you for thinking to include your package's tracking number. I see this has already been delivered. Apologies for the confusion and delay.-Ted

Hi, I have been waiting for a delivery for over a week and the status of the order has been 'ready for pick up since 10/5/17'. Can I please have an update about what's happening? Consignment number ZCRZ52746047. Thanks, Connie.

ConnieT asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Connie, I've checked your consignment number and unfortunately, there is no label scanning to suggest that the sender has dispatched this freight yet. If you haven't already done so, you may want to contact them to confirm when they are sending it. If there are any other issues, they have a dedicated team at StarTrack that look after all of their StarTrack deliveries and they should be able to follow this up for you. I hope this helps. -Aaron

See all 256 questions about Star Track