Sydney

• 1 comment

6 days to deliver

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Called on Thursday and they told me the parcel was rescheduled for Monday cause they need two working days, now I have called and they are telling me that the parcel is not coming today and I have to wait another couple of days

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, it sounds like someone at Startrack is looking into this for you. Happy to look into this if you require. Just need your consignment number to do so. (Please send us a PM via Facebook if you pr... read more »

Hi Aaron, I gave my consignment number already to someone two days ago and did not received any answer, I waited for you guys all day. I called this morning again and someone told me that I will r... read more »

Forgotten parcel

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I pre ordered the samsung galaxy s8 and was told I'd receive it within 2 business days. On the second day they came in the morning with my sim card, and again in the afternoon for my phone, however when they arrived that afternoon the guy went to his truck and couldn't find the phone so we called up the company and we're informed that it had been left at the depot and won't be delivered for another 2 days.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Jaz, has re-delivery been organised for you now? -Aaron

Time wasters

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Package has been with driver since 9am, rang up and was told it would come today. Spent day off work waiting at home for my stuff and no show. 4 days (so far) to get a parcel from Sydney to Brisbane.. I could have ridden my bike there quicker.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, sorry to hear you've had a such a poor experience. Has an enquiry been lodged to look into this for you? -Aaron

Late delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I am waiting to receive my new Samsung S8 plus, it said it 'recover not available was attempted delivery at 5.30pm. I was there the whole day with the door open... no delivery was attempted and no note left. Waited today (Monday) which had a special note to be delivered between 8am and 12pm. Still no show and still not delivered today. Tomorrow is a public holiday so they said they will contact on Wednesday. This is not good enough, I have received a different package from Startrack this morning but they could not deliver my phone with it. My consignment number is V7042931. Apparently a 'special note' doesn't matter in these situations.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Cecilia, unfortunately, the delays look to be the result of an error on the address label (connote) that the sender provided. They have a dedicated team who look after all of their freight. Thei... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 question

Horrible

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Although I wasn't at home on Saturday to receive my parcel, I was not able to receive my parcel today when I was at home the entire day because of a 'problem' or 'emergency' with the driver. Horrible excuse. I ordered an Express delivery and this was not what I have received.

EDIT: I have gladly received my parcel just now which I really do appreciate Star Track delivering it even with its driver having some issues. Thank You.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Amy, sounds like this has since been resolved. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Aaron

Awesome service here in Adelaide

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Parcel arrived on time and in one piece. Driver delivered despite my home is located next to a major road (Main North Road).
Very happy about it

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. -Aaron

Sydney

• 2 comments

Scum

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Ordered the new Samsung S8 which was scheduled for deliver on Friday 21st April. The delivery driver decides to deliver it to an obvious business address (high rise building in the CBD) on Saturday (22nd), and when no-one is there (again, it's a weekend), he sends it back to Samsung. No redeliver attempt, no card left, just sent it back.

I can't explain how upset I am with these guys. What an absolute joke!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, unfortunately, the popularity of the new S8 resulted in large volumes of freight last Friday. As such, extra drivers were organised, and Saturdays deliveries were also attempted in an effort to... read more »

You say that it would be returned to the depot, yet both Samsung and your support desk have said otherwise. The original consignment number was switched and never updated too (more awesomeness). I ... read more »

Star Track Express Official

Having had a chance to look at your consignment, the original connote does not have a street address listed! It has a name, a suburb, but no street address. There is also 1 digit missing from the p... read more »

Private message

2 weeks for Express post from Within Australia!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Ordered a product online in which i paid extra for express the week before easter. I only just recieved my package today after much running around and pretty poor customer service. Told i would get a phone call on 4 separate occasions.. never did to this day.. in the whole time i recieved 2 txts one to say they cant find it and another to say its on its way.. absolutely deplorable service. Would much rather use standard australia post service. Never ever had a problem using them. Believe i should get some kind od compensation for this considering i paid the amount for Express and clearly did not recieve that!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi C.C. I'm sorry to hear you had such a poor experience. Any potential compensation is something you should pursue with the account holder, who in this case would most likely be the sender. Howeve... read more »

mELBOURNE

• 2 comments

Non delivery on the 21st April, when promised

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I received a text on Friday that my new Samsung s8 would be delivered that day, by 4.45 in tbe afternoon it hadnt arrived so i rang them, was assured it would be delivered. Didnt arrive had to wait till monday 25th to ring, was told they didnt know where it was and i should contact Samsung, contacted Samsung who in turn contacted Startrack, who informed them they were trying to contact the drivet who was supposed to deliver, and they wou,d contact me today. So far no phone, no contact, i dont know who else to contact, i have paid $1195 for a phone i havent received. But no one knows where it is and if and when i will. Ever receive it.i wish i had waited and bougnt it at Harvey Norman.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Diana, do you have the consignment number handy? -Aaron

mqvz04527504

I had to type the numbers lower case as the kept saying too many capitals.

• 1 comment
Private message

Startrack Airlock parcel untraceable.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Still waiting for a package. Startrack track and trace last entry indicate package arrived in town on April 20, 2017 at 3.09. Phoned Startrack on April 20 in afternoon. Was informed delivery would be next day. No delivery. Phoned Startrack. Was told to ask sender to lodge enquiry. Star track supposed to have investigated. Informed me that the package was handed over to Australia Post and they would deliver before 5.00pm. Phoned Australia Post. They said it should never have been handed to them as it was a person to person service. Has not been delivered and cannot be traced. Now Startrack are closed for the weekend.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi A S, There are areas (usually, but not always regional), where StarTrack hasn't got coverage. In such places, we do partner with Australia Post, who completes deliveries for us. Have you got yo... read more »

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I believe this parcel is now lost as latest feedback indicates it cannot be located. StarTrack vans have often made deliveries to me. Consignment V7041498. Some assistance would be appreciated.

Star Track Express Official

Hi A S, the sender has a dedicated team that looks after all of their Startrack freight. They should contact you with any updates as they become available. The last scans reflect that your freight ... read more »

non delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Tracking advised delivery on 20th April. Rescheduled for 21st but no delivery. Rescheduled again for 24th April. Don't Startrack work on weekends?

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Curio.
StarTrack doesn't usually deliver on weekends. I say "usually" because we make exceptions if we have especially high volumes (during holidays or product launches, etc.)-Ted

Perth

Private message

Always have issues and no one seems to want to rectify those issues

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

I've been waiting now 2 days and will be four by the time I get it, for a package to arrive from south of the river in the same freaking city! StarTrack and it employees are lazy and incompetent. You ring Perth office it takes an hour or more to get through or 2 days for them to reach you if you've emailed them. I hate StarTrack it's the worst courier company in WA. If I keep getting the same crap service I'm going to the consumer ombudsman and will have him deal with this. It's beyond a joke really at how poorly run this so called courier company is. Sorry but the dude who owns this company shouldn't own businesses because he does not have any business sense at all!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Tahnee,
I'm sorry to hear that that's been your experience with us. Have you since received the package you're after? If not, feel free to post its tracking number here and I'll pursue it with the depot. -Ted

1 of 171 pages

Hi! My order is estimated to arrive today and is an express delivery, but still no delivery. Trace and track shows that the parcel has been at the delivery depot since 8:33pm last night. My consignment # is 4KUZ00045621. Any help?

Pat asked on Apr 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pat, the tracking we have reflects that a driver delivered this freight earlier today. Please let me know if you require any further assistance. -Aaron

Consignment TL505934 Status of order on website says it was delivered and signed by someone who I have no idea who they are. Lodged an enquiry today and awaiting a response as to where my parcel went... Is there an update yet???

Maz asked on Apr 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Maz, it looks like your freight was transferred across to AUS POST in order for them to assist with the delivery. There is an active enquiry lodged against this consignment. The sender has a dedicated team that looks after all of their Startrack freight and they will contact you with an update as soon as it is available. -Aaron

I had a delivery set to be delivered today but it says that the delivery was unsuccessful as there was 'no timer'. What does this mean? I kinda need the package today

Caitie asked on Apr 24, 2017