Can't get by without StrawberryNet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Love the website and the product range, very happy customer. Have been using the website for many years now through word of mouth.

Love this Online Shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I recently purchased Lancôme Lip Glosses and absolutely love them. The price was fantastic and it came with the usual samples to try in the box. The customer service is A+ and the products are the same as in store and if not are only slightly different due to product production in other countries. I love this online shop!!

LISMORE

• 3 helpful votes

No longer good value

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I have purchased from StrawberryNET for over 13 years now and always found that I could not buy elsewhere cheaper and they always had a good range of the brands I wanted. Sadly I have found lately that I can purchase elsewhere much cheaper (even within Australia) and am having trouble finding the product in the brands I like. As a loyal customer, I used to get extra discount if I purchased three items, but they have done away with this also which doesn't make them competitive. After all this time I don't think I can recommend them anymore.

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Thank you for your feedback. We want to offer people the best prices possible, so if you have found competitors that are undercutting us, please send us a link to their product(s) for reference. We... read more »

I purchased Estee Lauder Knowing Eau De Parfum spray 2.5oz, Estee Lauder Eau de Private Collection fragrance spray 1.75oz, Shalimer by Geurlain eau de toilette spray refill 3.1oz and Clarins One St... read more »

Auckland

Happy New Zealand customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I have been buying from StrawberryNet for several years, with no problems. Always quick to deliver to New Zealand in about 1 to 2 weeks maximum. They have a good variety of products available. I often get things that aren't available in NZ retail shops, as well as popular brands when they are on special offer.

• 1 comment

Another Overseas scam company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

So I'm in Australia. I shopped online at strawberrynet.com and the prices of products were shown in AU$. However, please don't be fooled.
This is an overseas company trading in GPB. You may think you are being charged in AU$ but the foreign transaction conversion rate sees another few extra dollars being charged by the time it hits your credit card. At no stage during my shopping transaction was I informed that this company trades in foreign currency. Your bank will also charge you a foreign transaction fee on top of the conversion rate. I am actually questioning their claim of genuine products. Smells of cheap imitations made in China...A very expensive lesson learnt. Stay away...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding to the currency, you can simply change the currency on the header of our website if it's not consistence with the domain region that you are visited. Please a... read more »

No. Do not respond to my valid complaint with a textbook answer. I am an experienced online shopper and know what currency I am shopping in. If the check out page states that I will be charged AU$1... read more »

Sydney

• 3 comments

Verified Purchase

Counterfeit Bare Minerals makeup

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

If you had asked me last week about Strawberrynet, I would have sung their praises. I have been using them for 10+years to buy Bare Minerals makeup, which I adore and apart from a couple of slow deliveries, I have never had any problems. My last purchase, however, is definitely counterfeit. I googled counterfeit Bare Minerals and my product has all the counterfeit traits, not only the product, but the packaging as well. I emailed Strawberrynet photos of the product, comparing genuine versus the fake product I received. However, when I rang C ustomer Service today to follow up, they refused to acknowledge that the items were counterfeit. It is very concerning that they don't acknowledge the possibility of counterfeit products. It is possible Strawberrynet has been duped by a supplier. Rather than telling me they will investigate, they just categorically deny the product is fake. I have lost all trust in Strawberrynet. Regretfully, it is more than 30 days since I placed my order, so I am not eligible for a refund.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Hi Teebee, I am sorry to hear that you have a bad shopping experience. Usually we can make the refund but under condition within 30 days. Please accept our apologies but we would like to reassure y... read more »

Thank you for your response, but after using the product for over 10 years, I know I was sent an inferior product. I will be happy to return the goods I am dissatisfied with, if you will replace t... read more »

No response Strawberrynet? More disappointing customer service. You are being offered a perfect opportunity to turn an unhappy customer into a happy one, yet you are choosing not to do so.

• 1 answer
Private message

My first port of call for make up, perfumes skin care and much more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

StrawberryNET consistently comes across with quality goods and amazingly fast service along with worthwhile savings. I have been a regular customer for over 10 years and keep coming back again and again.

service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

great service of couriers, products arrive in good order and timeframe of delivery was great my order was so perfect thank you for such awesome service.

Private message

Perfect foundation for me - older woman luv my shiseido suits my skin last all day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Savings are genuine service is great cannot fault service and quality and savings are so worthwhile recommend strawberrynet to all my friends

Auckland

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
Private message

Cosmetics and perfume at discount prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Excellent range and very good back up service. Free delivery. If there is any problem whatsoever this is graciously sorted without fuss.

Private message

Great prices for my favourite perfumes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Excellent service great products and competitive pricing
Very efficient service and fast delivery
Recommend using strawberry net always to my friends and family

Kensington Pk

Private message

Rub it where you love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Bliss body scrub revitalises the skin giving a softer fresher feel and glow. Pleasant botanical fragrance
Massage where you want softer skin for a smooth outcome.
Strawberry Net is efficient, has a wide range of products and barands that are diverse and exciting

1 of 208 pages

Are all your perfume legitimate? What makes your website reliable compare to all other online website? First time user/buyer from your web...

Carla asked on Jun 22, 2016

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Sophi1992 asked on Oct 09, 2015

Answer this

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

My husband ordered some perfume for me (yesterday) my birthday next week. We had the same problem as the lady with them decline his card and then suddenly it confirmed and screen closed! I have no idea if order is being sent as no confirmation e/Gmail has arrived and without a tracking number. How can I find out???

Niki Ward asked on Sep 13, 2015

Answer this

If you received a confirmation from strawberrynet stating that you have paid for your order and that they will dispatch it within 24 hours then it's all good otherwise you can send a direct message to orders@strawberrynet.com and ask them for more info : )

See all 14 questions about StrawberryNET