5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

A wonderful skin product. Your response is immediate. The packaging is perfect and the delivery very quick. A very good price.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

Very happy with the efficiency and prompt delivery. The web site is very easy to negotiate, which always pleases me.

Go to Site for personal products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I travel constantly and even with Duty Free pricing available I always price check against strawberryNET. 9/10 times they come up with the best price.

Total luxury

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

I used to purchase all my fragrances at airports...duty free.... FAR more sense to order from Strawberry as the choice is vast

The best ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Love Mark Jacobs perfume. My friend had this perfume, I tried and love the scent. So, I bought one. Awesome.

Good results

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Really good product that leaves my skin feeling soft and tightens at the same time. It has a pleasant fragrance and is very soothing. I will buy again.

The only place to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

I've been a customer for over 15 years. Excellent customer service, perfect products and great prices. It's the only place to shop for hair, makeup and skincare products.

Excellent site for all beauty products

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

StrawberryNET has a massive range of products constantley keeps you up to date. Easy to order and quick deliver. Also the emails are spot on with your order so you know whats going on.

Short Life Span

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Have been using strawberrynet for years and years to buy this mascara. Have noticed it dries out very quickly. Will be looking for alternatives locally. The service is fantastic just not so happy with the product.

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Thank you for contacting us. If you believe there is a problem with your item, please give us your order number, describe the state of the item in detail, and provide photos of the contents if poss... read more »

Reliable, fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

I have been shopping with this Company for many years and have never had a negative experience. Delivery is fast, prices and range are nearly always competitive, even after decline of oz dollar. Email queries are answered within a day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

i satisfied with your deliver but because it is a cosmetics products...delivery faster will be better. i hope strawberry will be better. thank you

I love strawberry net they are prompt with emails and delivery will continue to shop with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Excellent service and great products I buy clinique products from strawberry net and there service is wonderful and there emails prompt

1 of 215 pages

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Sophi1992 asked on Oct 09, 2015

Answer this

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

My husband ordered some perfume for me (yesterday) my birthday next week. We had the same problem as the lady with them decline his card and then suddenly it confirmed and screen closed! I have no idea if order is being sent as no confirmation e/Gmail has arrived and without a tracking number. How can I find out???

Niki Ward asked on Sep 13, 2015

Answer this

If you received a confirmation from strawberrynet stating that you have paid for your order and that they will dispatch it within 24 hours then it's all good otherwise you can send a direct message to orders@strawberrynet.com and ask them for more info : )

Hi just want to ask has any body bought Dermalogical from this site? I purchased night serum but after reading your reviews I'm nervous about using it thanks hope someone can put me at ease Nikki xox

Nikki asked on Mar 13, 2015

Answer this

Hi Nikki. I haven't bought that brand before, but I have never had any issues with what I have bought in terms of authenticity. My only concern now is that the pricing on StrawberryNet is usually more than in stores, so just check that first, perhaps?! Good luck!

Hi Nikki
I won't be ordering from SN again after my last order. I also ordered a Burberry perfume and the scent was different. I believe their stock is past use-by date & who knows what else.

I have always received 100 authentic products. I know because they are products I use regularly and I used to buy from big stores paying way more. Sometimes the packaging changes, or some products are sold unboxed, or they are in limited stock and just a few colours available not the full range, but not issues with the products themselves. I have also bought from OzCosmetics and Cosmetics The pricing of the product is usually cheaper than in Australia not because it is not original, but because products are shipped from Hong Kong, a frank free port, so we buy the products at HK tax-free prices not Australia's. Most companies selling cheap cosmetics to Oz are settled in HK for that very reason. Just use the product, in most cases it will be the real thing. If you have any concern, just use the cream on a patch on your hand and see if there is any reaction.

See all 13 questions about StrawberryNET