• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Good all around bike- Badly needs 6th gear

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2015

I have owned 2 of the C50 models (a 2007 and a 2012). Both great all around (more city) bikes. I have now purchased a Honda CTX700 (6 gears) and its a wonderful difference. The C50 is good at speeds under 50mph but higher speeds and the vibration translates to the footboards and frame of the bike making a less than desirable ride. (very buzzy)
The C50 is one of my favorite looking bikes but until Suzuki addresses the gearing problem (a taller 5th gear or adds a 6th gear) I will be looking elsewhere.. Ride Safe :-)

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Nice bike but heavy front end

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2015

Bought my C50SE new in 2009, 14K KLM so far, Nice bike overall. I installed a Baron low profile air cleaner so I could use riding pegs. I find the bike has a heavy front end that shows up when turning corners. It is not as comfortable in turns as other bikes,(been riding 45 years). Overall nice bike. In Canada there is an insurance break for 800cc and under.

Model: VL800L2

Great Cruiser,well done suzuki

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2015

2008 model,now have 69,000klms still runs like a dream,servicing myself oil&filter every 7,500 cannot fault this bike has given me great pleasure

Bloody Beautiful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2015

She has looks, style, solid handling and power. My girl is a 2008 beauty with the blue-silver paintwork that makes heads turn. Her cobra pipes produce an excellent note that gives road presence and commands respect. Hasn't missed a beat. Quality components mean no rust or flimsy bits. She's voluptuous, solid, and comes into her own on the highway, with plenty of power to overtake at speed. Love her!

• 10 helpful votes

Terrible engineering from suzuki

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2015

After buying my c50 new in 2007 and with only 23000km on clock.I was informed that my engine needed new cam chains and adjusters After seeking second opinion i was told this is a common problem.The heads need to come off just to fit adjusters. The whole execise was going to cost upwards of $3000 The trade in price is $1500 i assume the dealers no of this problem.

• 1 question
  • 30 answers
  • 21 helpful votes
Send a message

Just bought my second One !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2014

Just bought my second C 50 .. all decked out to Cruise.. Footboards.. Batwing fairing Hard case panniers and Top Box.. Mustang seat and engine bars with Highway pegs.. Its all Good!!!

Glasshouse mountains Qld

A Gem!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2014

At 68 I am still enjoying the trills of a fast ride but also appreciate a little comfort,leaning back with my feet forward and my arms nicely streched....At 180cm,the bike fits me perfectly,nimble and yet heavy enough to withstand gusts of winds on the motorway. Frugal and easy to service, willing and allways ready to start on command (FI) she is the perfect Mistress!!

• 1 helpful vote

My third C50

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2014

Well this is my third C50 this time I bought the C50T the two tone Black and Red model which comes fitted with bags, sissy bar and screen.
I just sold my Harley Dyna Super Glide I don't do big rides anymore (not saying the C50 won't take you around Australia) but for the riding I do these days the C50 is perfect for me, great town bike, great hi-way bike and great to do some touring on, just a great all rounder.

+ Great value for the price, looks fantastic, rides fantastic, almost the perfect bike.

- Can't fault this bike so nothing to say here.

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

c50t Great all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2013

I have a two tone 2012 version of the bike. Smooth, powerful, eye catching ang comfortable. I have no dramas keeping up with the 1200cc harleys, with an after market set of Vance&hynes thevoice of my bike is one of authority.
Great bike, regularly get 270km from a tank of fuel. Comfortable even after a four hour trip.
Beautiful looking cruiser and unless you are over 6 foot tall and 120kg or you must have a harley, than this is a great alternative. Can not fault it after 12000 kms...

+ looks, size, comfort, reliability.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Thanks for your honesty. I own an original US import grandfather of the current model the VS750 in Black of course. A great alternative to HDs sportster in its day. My cruiser turns thirty next yea... read more »

We have now passed 24,ooo km in 18 months with not a hint of trouble. Rear tyre replaced at 16k and front still has about 5k left. Fuel range is easily over 300k, theoretically 330k but I've never run it dry to find out.

I have a 2007 C50 with @33k and do 2 up riding a lot so have around 150 kg's on-board and regularly get 300 plus from the tank. Running Pirelli night dragons and have now got over 20k on them and j... read more »

Naremburn, sydney

• 8 helpful votes

Transporter - Boulevard C50 ** Best Cruiser for such a less price**

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2012

I have 15 years of experience in riding motorcycles around the world. Recently 2 years back I have shifted to cruisers from sports bike and the experience was just fantastic and been riding to lot of tours with my fellow boulevard mates.
I even ride to work everyday within city

+ Best Cruiser for such a less price. If cannot afford $25000 on harley davidson and looking for a similar fun then I recommend this is just amazing.

- If it was more heavier, it will bring more stability during high winds on highways.

Purchased at: Action Motorcycles

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Put a screen on her.. she will be Perfect!

I also looked at Harley Davidson and found the Suzuki Boulevard C50T provides the lot without paying anything like Harley prices.

• 8 helpful votes
Send a message

she is my beautiful girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2012

just recently renewed my acquaintance with riding after a lapse of 25 years and discovered that this beautiful machine was for me...with a low centre of gravity position, comfortable seat position, enough power to leave a lot of those pretenders still standing when your well on your way, this bike turns heads everywhere i go.. i fitted vance and hines short shots, which makes those harleys sound like tractors, you should try it.., if you want to keep up with the jones, buy a harley, at least you will be saving money on haircuts..

+ gr8 value 4 money, pleasure to ride, very safe and quick at the same time. on performance and looks, leaves most bikes in its class for dead.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes