The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle.
The Boulevard C50's classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped seat and boldly valanced rear fender. These lines, of course, show off its spacious seating position, which promises a comfortable ride hour after hour.
Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the C50's V-twin powerplant is engineered for pure excitement. With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle. Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it's incredibly smooth at highway cruising speeds. It's time to discover how good a classic cruiser can be with the Boulevard C50.
- 805cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-Twin engine tuned for torque and comfortable riding. The engine's offset crankpins deliver perfectly balanced firing intervals while its liquid-cooling design boosts efficiency and economy.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system and throttle-position sensor enhance the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Fuel injection ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rpm range.
- A slick, wide-ratio transmission and low-maintenance shaft drive transmit the engine's power efficiently.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust pipes are tuned for good torque delivery while producing the throaty signature V-Twin rumble.
- Low, gorgeous leather-grain embossed seat for a perfect kicked-back riding position with swept-back handlebars and footboards for round-town riding and weekend cruising.
- 33-degree rake front forks with a long 140mm wheel travel.
- Progressive rear suspension with mono-shock absorber makes riding comfortable while mimicking the traditional rigid-tail look.
- Deep fenders, over big tyres on spoked wheels, thick chromed fork tubes, long wheelbase, rich paintwork and glittering/shimmering chrome: All are timeless visual statements in the American custom heritage.
- Multi-reflector headlight for modern appearance.
Choco posted this on Feb 08, 2014
I just sold my Harley Dyna Super Glide I don't do big rides anymore (not saying the C50 won't take you around Australia) but for the riding I do these days the C50 is perfect for me, great town bike, great hi-way bike and great to do some touring on, just a great all rounder.
+ Great value for the price, looks fantastic, rides fantastic, almost the perfect bike.
- Can't fault this bike so nothing to say here.
Was this review helpful?report this review
Balint posted this on Dec 01, 2013
Great bike, regularly get 270km from a tank of fuel. Comfortable even after a four hour trip.
Beautiful looking cruiser and unless you are over 6 foot tall and 120kg or you must have a harley, than this is a great alternative. Can not fault it after 12000 kms...
+ looks, size, comfort, reliability.
2 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
GRUMBLEBUM posted this on Dec 23, 2012
+ Fantastic Value for money!
- maybe just a tad more grunt.
3 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
GRUMBLEBUM posted this on Jul 13, 2012
Two months later, I was champing at the bit to get back on a bike and spent hours and hours researching what to buy.. Now its important to note that I am a short arsed slightly ( very ) overweight tubby ... Read more
+ Just a wonderful relaxed cruiser without any vices!
- Well not with the bike.. but I don't get out as often as I'd like!
5 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
Al Huck posted this on Jun 04, 2012
It rides and handles well. my only complaint is that it sometimes has a problem shifting into first gear or into neutral. When this occurs, I have t... Read more
+ Reliable, lots of after market parts (good price), well designed, easy to maintain, looks good, great price ($8000)
- Sometimes difficult to shift into 1st or Neutral.
4 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
Mrsteeark posted this on Apr 09, 2012
+ The C50 is a reliable bike. I got a new battery last year but nothing else other than regular maintenace
6 people found this helpful, do you?report this review