Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Suzuki Boulevard C50T

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

all good except stiff front forks

A lovely bike, and at 78 y.o. its my first cruiser amid many other bikes in my time. BUT, after 18000 k's the front forks are driving me nuts, enough to try to sell the bike and go back to "ordinary" bikes. A pity, but if they don't bounce then my riding suffers. Otherwise, all good, a nice, reliable machine.A

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Choco

Choco

Fantastic bike

I have already posted a review under the C50 but because my bike is a C50T I post one here.

What can I say about these bikes they are a fantastic and very good value and I should know I have owned many motorcycles including bikes with bigger cc's than the C50T I own now, last bike was a Harley and yes I do miss the torque of that bike but my C50T gets along good enough for me.
Comfort this bike rides so good straight from the showroom floor, value for what you pay, big bike looks for a 805cc cruiser, good balanced bike and the list goes on.