A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Sent package... Picked up and arrived on time with accurate tracking information. 3rd time I've used the Transdirect service and so far no problems

Easy to use!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I find the website very easy to use. The rates are very competitive! I have not had any problems or issues.

great service, easy & efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I sent a medium sized electrical item interstate that was picked up & delivered efficiently & cost effectively - would definitely use this service again, thank you.

• 1 review

they didn't pick-up Wednesday
I phoned they said Thursday - they didn't pick-up
I phoned they said Friday - they didn't pick-up
I phoned they said definitely Monday - they didn't pick-up
I phoned they said Tuesday, offered no immediate help l cancelled the order
Australia Post delivered fast
Transdirect offered no apology, no refund
Australian Consumer Laws say you cannot offer a product you cannot provide
Ref No:2183873 - 7/12/2016

great company, easy to deal with made sending a package easy and affordable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

sent package, picked up and arrived on time with no fuss. limited tracking information, could be room for improvement there.

Verified Purchase

Absolutely terrible. Will never use again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Waited 5 days for my parcel to be picked up. Called 3 times and each time they promised it would be picked up on that day but each time they failed to arrive. Eventually requested a refund.

Excellent...nothing to complain about here.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Sent a package from one side of city to the other. Price was cheaper than my fuel would have been and save me 2hrs driving.
Excellent service.

standard customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

we have problems with under weight items. I put in the measurements and correct weight but still some things are calculated as under weight I can't work it out!

Great Way to Deliver packages.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

I have sent packages and they have arrived in the time frame given. The forward paperwork was excellent that supplied the tracking number.

Very reliable ... so Far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Sent a package, was collected and delivered within preferred timeframe which is critical for our business.
Website easy to use.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

My first time using Transdirect and I couldn't be more pleased with their service. Very easy to navigate the online quote and booking process. Package was collected promptly by a very friendly courier from Couriers Please who handled the 'fragile' marked item with great care and professionalism. Promptly delivered next day to my customer at a much better price rate than any other service I've found. I will happily use Transdirect from now on for all our business deliveries and will be recommending them to everyone I know needing a fast and reliable postage service. Thank you!

Poor Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Our company uses Transdirect regularly for sending packages around Australia.
When you call them, you have to wait for a long time before you get through to someone.
I once had the particularly unpleasant experience of having a package that was to be collected not be picked up for days. When I called about it - the supervisor I spoke to was argumentative, unpleasant and unhelpful.
I currently have another package that was supposed to be picked up last week, that has not been collected as scheduled.

1 of 99 pages

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you? Sorry my english is not good . My phone is 0413415572 My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Artin toys asked on Oct 24, 2016

Why is it 3 days and no tracking details? GE320522874JP Deliverimg from Japan is a disaster. They keep calling the shipper to pay for the shipment

Shipper asked on Oct 15, 2016

Transdirect, what transdirect? Where is my parcel sent on 9/12/2015? Nowhere to be found till today. Have call 4 times at least, still no solutions, I am way beyond angry.

MelC asked on Jan 29, 2016

Answer this

I have had terrible experiences with Transdirect. Clearly just a third party but have no idea what they're doing. Spoke to and ANNE who sounded 12 years old with not an ounce of customer service experience.

Good luck! These people are hopeless