Verified Purchase

Useless - Almost 5 Months without a resolution to an Insurance Claim - Do not use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Booked a pickup for 4 parcels in December, Took over 2 weeks to arrive and only 3/4 parcels arrived - Now at the end of March I'm still waiting on a result to the insurance claim, over 50 emails sent with 2 responses.

Call centre is pleasant but they can't help at all and we won't be using them again and I recommend that no-one else uses them if you care about items actually arriving or Insurance being worthwhile.

Pricing is good & system is good.. Service POOR

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

New client, day 1 good, following 2 weeks spent trying to get through to someone to help me, as bookings not being collected day after day, multiple phone calls to chase , check etc. In 2 weeks my booking were left sitting outside all day 4 or 5 times. No customer service email address, just the 1 contact number where you can not get any resolve to issues. If they fixed these problems they would actually be really good. I did finally get an email address from someone over the phone, & got straight onto it, but as expected no one has responded in anyway. Lucky that I am only small business, if I had 20 + booking a day I would be in trouble using these people.

Easy to organise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

The online booking was easy to arrange. The driver came to pick up my parcel on the day that they said. Reasonable rates.

Verified Purchase

Courier provider is useless!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Booking online through Transdirect is pretty simple, but no guarantee that your parcel is going to be collected. I've booked couriers with them on several occasions, but the parcel was never picked up and I had to re-booked multiple times for them to collect the parcel. We are using their service, as there are several cheaper selection, but you get what you pay for - Cheap couriers - terrible service!

Didn't pick up 1st day...2nd day... called 3 times on second day to no avail

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

This is a re seller that seems to be getting worse. They no longer directly contact the courier you selected, they email. So, if something goes wrong, don't count on it going well. Couriers please were the couriers selected.

This I Not A Courier Service by Any Measure

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Absolutely useless, booked after noon on Wednesday so no pickup till Thursday, 3:00pm Thursday no pickup. Called and told it would be rescheduled for Friday, 2:30 Friday still no pickup, called and told an urgent reminder would be sent to driver, no pickup Friday. It is now Monday so I wonder what this week will bring....

Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I sent 3 large boxes interstate without a hitch. Online booking was easy. You do need to access a printer to print off the shipping documents to go on the package. Pick up was as specified and delivery time was as expected. Tracking was helpful. Good value and would definitely use them again.

Do Not Use This Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Stupidly used this company twice - never again.
They were days late collecting both parcels (separate occasions).
Weeks later and we have just had 2 additional charges withdrawn out of our account without our permission, saying the weight we claimed was incorrect (it was in fact the correct weight).
They will not respond to emails and phoning them is useless because 'no one contactable via phone is qualified to respond to these concerns, you must send an email'.
Absolute disgrace!

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Avoid Transdirect - Go direct!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I don't know how I got onto Transdirect website! Wound up organising a pickup for an envelope with FastWay (joke for sure!). That was over 24 hours ago and still no pickup. Transdirect will blame you because funnily enough you have selected a later date which the site forces you into doing. Says no more times left after midday so I selected the next available time which was 9am today. However, nearly 2 pm and still no pick up. Given the cut off was midday yesterday, I thought that might be the cut off today. Have callled - no help! My advice avoid TransDirect and FastWay - go direct with another more reliable courier and be careful where your google search takes you.

Thank goodness for good neighbours.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Order # 2426541

I sent a wedding sign (hand written/painted seating chart) to my customer. She contacted me on the 3rd March stating the tracking showed its status as delivered (ATL) on 2nd March. My customer contacted Transdirect, who 'opened an investigation'. My customer has today (10th March) informed me that a neighbour noticed her package outside the door of another neighbour, who is currently away on holidays! So, it sat their for 8 days and Transdirect couldn't retrace their steps, to double check its whereabouts!? Her wedding is tomorrow, 11th March, so she had to go to more expense and have a back up seating chart printed...never mind about the extra stress.

Freight for the people, you don't need to be a big company with an account

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

I wanted to send an electric piano to my grand-daughter one thousand kilometres away in Melbourne; I packed it in a bicycle freight box and rang around, but none of the freight companies wanted to take the work, so Transdirect were freight for the people, you don't need to be a big company with an account; they took it insured all that way for $125- great value

1 of 107 pages

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you? Sorry my english is not good . My phone is 0413415572 My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Artin toys asked on Oct 24, 2016

Why is it 3 days and no tracking details? GE320522874JP Deliverimg from Japan is a disaster. They keep calling the shipper to pay for the shipment

Shipper asked on Oct 15, 2016

Transdirect, what transdirect? Where is my parcel sent on 9/12/2015? Nowhere to be found till today. Have call 4 times at least, still no solutions, I am way beyond angry.

MelC asked on Jan 29, 2016

Answer this

I have had terrible experiences with Transdirect. Clearly just a third party but have no idea what they're doing. Spoke to and ANNE who sounded 12 years old with not an ounce of customer service experience.

Good luck! These people are hopeless