Will be a repeat customer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Organised to pick up a couple of parcels online. Consignment notes sent promptly and pick up and delivery was within 24hrs. Pretty happy with the services and definitely happy with the pricing. Tracking info supplied but never used as delivery was quite quick. Have used this service before and cannot fault it. Will be a repeat customer.

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

My delivery is now 14 days late.
The tracking number stopped giving information days ago.
New tracking number doesn't work.
Emailed customer service with no helpful reply.
Called, they said they would find my package and call back, never happened.
Just pure frustration trying to do a basic pick up

Terrible Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Terrible company who charges credit cards without authorisation after consignments are delivered stating dimensions/weight are different to what was originally entered. This is a complete lie as I checked packages multiple times before sending. DO NOT TRUST this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Great price unbelievable prompt service I have used them 4 times now and will continue to do so in the future

Only service to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Send a lot of items and trans is the best
Tried others but these guys know how to operate
Would never use others

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I sent a parcel to QLD it took 19 days to reach to destination this is unbelievable, I called in customer service everyday chasing after my parcel they can't provide any answer and say they will call back but no-one does!
I personally not recommend Trans direct to anyone!!!

Freight is a huge part of our business and Transdirect are fantastic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I send packages on a daily basis. The Transdirect booking system is so easy to use and the prices are always very competitive. Bookings are followed through from pick up to delievery without a problem.

Very efficient and no problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I had to send a large carton to my daughter in Melbourne. I found the online booking system easy and resultant pick up of the parcel from my home and delivery all exactly as promised without any issues. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Easy to use and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I send the package, it was picked up on one day and was delivered to MEL the next. Very reliable

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Efficient, professional service that does what it claims. This courier provides an economical and speedy delivery service. The pickup was on time as was the delivery. I can highly recommend them, both as a sender and a recipient.
Plcon.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Best price good service. I cant believe it is cheaper to uses Transdirect than going direct to other courier companies.

Great service, Easy instructions and cheaper than going direct

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Great service, Easy instructions and cheaper than going directly through the actual courier. I was very happy with the customer service as well

1 of 104 pages

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you? Sorry my english is not good . My phone is 0413415572 My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Artin toys asked on Oct 24, 2016

Why is it 3 days and no tracking details? GE320522874JP Deliverimg from Japan is a disaster. They keep calling the shipper to pay for the shipment

Shipper asked on Oct 15, 2016

Transdirect, what transdirect? Where is my parcel sent on 9/12/2015? Nowhere to be found till today. Have call 4 times at least, still no solutions, I am way beyond angry.

MelC asked on Jan 29, 2016

Answer this

I have had terrible experiences with Transdirect. Clearly just a third party but have no idea what they're doing. Spoke to and ANNE who sounded 12 years old with not an ounce of customer service experience.

Good luck! These people are hopeless