Filter By:

Security & Peace of Mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Just spent 6 weeks travelling through South America where we were constantly reminded of security issues. Fortunately we had no issues but heard many stories. Having TID insurance gave us peace of mind we were covered if we needed any assistance.

NZ cover.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Good Value policy with a simple way to set up Travel insurance and called to receive reliable good Customer support helping me set up this policy in what I required for my Travel Insurance.

Easy to deal with, good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Yes good value for comprehensive cover, everything covered. It was easy to set up, I contacted TID on line and had an immediate response with many options to choose from as to the type of cover available. The policy was very clear and easy to understand. Overall TID provided excellent customer service, thank you !

Never lets me down

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I find TDI very easy to use and also has very competitive rates. Because of this I've been using TDI now for my last 3 holidays and in the future.

Verified Purchase

So easy to set up.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Before our last trip I shopped around a lot. I chose TID. This trip I just went straight to TID and it was just so easy to organise a new policy.

Verified Purchase

Always no im safe TID

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Love the way my Travel insurance is so easy to do online., makes me feel safe knowing i have it if an emergency rises. Although we have never needed to make a claim, i wouldn't leave home without it..

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Easy to use, loved the updates and also handy travelling tips such as what to pack, local phrases, local attractions and much more. Really good value for money. Would definitely use again.

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Easy, cheap and well organised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Have not used TID before and was impressed by the easy setup (10min on my mobile), great app and timely email reminders inc. a packing list and to take photos of my licence and passport. Great insurance.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Good value and worth it for peace of mind.
Happy to link up again and would recommend TID to anyone who asks.
Thank you very much and please keep up your good service.

Comments
Travel Insurance Direct Official

Hi Ken, Thanks for the review. I know how important it is to have that peace of mind when travelling so its great to hear feedback like that. Have fun planning that next holiday, we hope to hear... read more »

Great insurance with TID!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Most recent policy for 3 weeks in Vietnam and Cambodia was great value and very easy to set up. We always choose TID for any travel insurance we need. Thoroughly recommend using TID. Kim and Rob Melbourne

Comments
Travel Insurance Direct Official

Hi Kim, Sounds like you and Rob had an awesome time in Vietnam and Cambodia! Thanks for taking the time to share that lovely feedback with us. If you're after inspiration for that next holiday, be... read more »

No claum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

I rated an.excellent because if the communicatio & cost if the insurance. I did not make a claim so that is all i can reviw. Thsnk you trsvel insurance direct

Comments
Travel Insurance Direct Official

Hi Deb, Sounds like your trip went smoothly without the need to claim. Just know should you ever run into trouble during your travels that our Claims and 24/7 Emergency Assistance teams are on han... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

So so easy !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

From start to finish buying travel insurance through TID was so so easy! It was easy to assess which policy to choose and the value for money was great! Great follow up support too. Thanks TID

Comments
Travel Insurance Direct Official

Hi Tony, Thanks for taking the time to share that feedback! I'm delighted to hear you were able to pick a policy that was right for you at a price that was great value for money. If you haven't ... read more »

Thanks Ash, will do! See, the great service from your company just keeps coming !

1 of 131 pages