Incredibly OUTSTANDING company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Spoke initially, to enquire about hotel deals.
Polite, professional, answered questions with full product knowledge.
Emails replied to prompt manner & timely.
Easy booking online. Communication A1. After sales service always appreciated.
Highly recommend as I have done.
Well done.

Verified Purchase

Great 1st time Cruise

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I booked our first ever cruise through Travel Online. The booking experience was so easy and done on line, all my questions were answered by our friendly consultant. Our cruise was perfect and we had no hidden surprises, I would definitely use travel online again.

Good service and good value; would use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Booked flights and accommodation online.

The hotel and flights we booked came in at a really good price and after I'd paid I had a moment of panic, thinking that the deal might actually be too good to be true and that I'd just been scammed, but this is a legitimate business and actually the service was outstanding. The consultants were great to deal with and responded quickly to all enquiries by telephone and email.

I added airport transfers to my initial booking by telephone and this was easy.

Thanks for a wonderful holiday, I will use Travel Online again in future.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Tina, Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the ease of booking online while still getting to experience the friendly service of our travel consultants. We ... read more »

It wa an experince

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

cruise - SOuth Pacific Islands P&O
over the phone and online Jasmine was a great help with our cruise booking answering all questions we asked. The booking was completed online

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Joy, Thank you for your kind review. As a growing part of our business, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience booking your cruise through us. We pride ourselves on our eas... read more »

Gold Coast

Private message

Excellent Holiday,in a Excellent country ,thanks guys for all your help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

We booked our holiday to Fiji,it was so easy with Travel Online , everything was done on line ,everything was confirmed and all our vouchers were issued exactly as described .I will be back and again will be booking through you guys.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Patrik, Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We're so pleased to hear you've enjoyed your experiences booking your holiday with us. We pride ourselves on our easy online booking system, compet... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

I booked a trip to Ubud - Bali for myself and a friend online. It was so easy to compare hotels and different quotes and the staff answered all my questions quickly . I really like using this service as it provides quick quotes and makes the process of booking a holiday very stress free

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Bee, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We pride ourselves on offering the convenience of an online travel provider with all the personal service of a traditional tr... read more »

Will use again great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Cruise booked I person over the phone and Jasmine was just wonderful would book through her again she answered all our questions it was all done quickly and made it very easy for me

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Cath, Thanks a lot for your positive review. As a growing part of our business, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience booking your cruise through us. We pride ourselves on... read more »

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

We booked our first cruise online..they respond very quickly to emails and any questions i had, we had to make a few alterations with our booking which was done painlessly and very quick, will definitely be using these guys for our next holiday. Thanks guys.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi JoJo, Thank you so much for your kind words. We pride ourselves on our easy online booking process as well as the friendly service of our expert consultants. As a growing part of our business, w... read more »

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Fantastic service and follow up. Great prices and they don't charge credit card fees like some of the bigger travel chains. They even asked for our feedback after our holiday which made it very personalised. Will definitely book another holiday with them.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We pride ourselves on our competitive prices and personal service and we're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience booking with us. We look forward to helping you book your next holiday.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I booked a Family trip to Thailand with Accomodation. I booked online never any hassles, always had quick response to emails. We had a great trip and everything went like clock work. I would recommend using travel online.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Kim, Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We pride ourselves on offering the expert advice of our travel agents with the convenience and affordability of an online travel booking service. We... read more »

Absolutely perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I booked my trip online. .very nervous about this as I hadn't done this before. My trip flowed beautifully. Tours were booked for me. ..all I had to do was turn up and enjoy. I will definitely be using travelonline again.
I cannot recommend their service highly enough. With travelonline I was able to organise a luxurious holiday at an affordable price! Thanks

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Kristy, Thank you so much for your kind comments, we really appreciate it. We pride ourselves on offering the convenience of an online travel provider with all the personal service of a traditio... read more »

Great to deal with++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

This was our second time we used travelonline, and again everything went smoothly. We booked our hotel and transfer with them. They sent some one to see us offering trips at very good prices

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Chris, Thanks for your 5 star review. We're so pleased to welcome you back and we're really glad to hear that you've enjoyed the experience of booking both of your holidays with us. We pride our... read more »

1 of 40 pages

I wish to travel to phuket for 6 weeks however there seems to be a 30 day limit. why is this? can this be changed?

asked on Jan 18, 2017

Answer this

Travellers with a current Australian passport valid for at least 6 months can travel in Thailand for up to 30 days without requiring a visa. This is a restriction imposed by the government of Thailand. If you want to stay longer you will require a visa. Visas can be obtained from the closest Embassy or Consulate of Thailand prior to departure. Information regarding visas change frequently so contact an Embassy or Consulate of Thailand to ensure the information you have is correct.

can you inform me if web jet exclusives is a reputable interne travel service

carole asked on Jan 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Carole, Webjet is actually a competitor of ours so we are unable to comment on their reputation. We are able to assist you with booking your holiday and would be happy to help. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 883 887 or email info@travelonline.com

I have almost booked an independent 2 week walking tour to Japan in October 2017 for myself and my husband. I need to organise flights from Hervey Bay, and on the return trip stayover in Singapore for 3 days to relax a bit. Is this something you can help me with? Thanks in advance

Janita asked on Dec 22, 2016

Answer this

Hi Janita, We can certainly help you out with this. Please send all the details (including travel dates, number of passengers and any preferences you have for hotels and airlines) through to info@travelonline.com or call 1300 883 887. One of our experienced consultants would love to help arrange all this for you.

See all 15 questions about Travel Online