No issues at all - stress free experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

We booked a trip to Fiji through TravelOnline, although at first I was hesitant booking through an online agency, the communication was great, everything went like clockwork, stress free holiday & did not have an issue at all, will definitely book through TravelOnline again

Comments
Travel Online Official

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We pride ourselves on our easy online booking system, personal service and competitive prices. We're so pleased you enjoyed your holiday to Fiji and we look forward to helping you book your next holiday.

Verified Purchase

They left me standing !!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Booked day tour of Nadi, Fiji online. Got the confirmation. I was waiting in front of the hotel over 1,5 hour. Nobody came to pick me up. Finally hotel employee called agency and find out I was the only one who booked this trip, so they have cancelled that. I did not get any email from them. It was too late to book this trip with another company and I was leaving Fiji very next day. Because of this unprofessional company I saw only my hotel and the road to airport. You have ruined my vacations. Two stars for giving me my money back. But I was expecting more than that. Will never book with you again.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Tom, We’re very sorry to hear that this was your experience. We booked this tour on your behalf in good faith, believing that the tour company would honour it. Regrettably the tour company did n... read more »

Excellent service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I have used TravelOnline a number of times (all to Fiji) and have not been disappointed. A couple of years ago we had to cancel at the last minute due to a medical emergency and re-booked 3 months later. Lisa Scull went out of her way to assist us. We couldn't be happier with all our bookings through them.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Leo, Thanks for your kind feedback. We're pleased to hear you've enjoyed your experiences booking your Fiji holidays with us. We pride ourselves on the prompt, efficient and friendly service of ... read more »

Horrible Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

We travel regularly and have always booked direct with airlines & hotels. We recently used travel online to book a trip to Heron Island. It was like pulling teeth with the agent never talking calls and confirming rooms and then saying it's not available. Agent booked wrong flight and we missed transfer from boat to plane. Never again.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Angus, We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience. This is not the kind of service that we pride ourselves on and it is certainly something we would like to investigate further. We ... read more »

Easy and perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Leisure holiday booked at Phuket Graceland Resort and Spa. I had stayed there previously with a big group and loved it. I searched the internet and found travel onlines deal and booked with them. Process was very very easy, liked how you can pay off. Overall they are great to deal with. Would highly recommend

Comments
Travel Online Official

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We pride ourselves on our easy online booking system, personal service and competitive prices. We're also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of... read more »

So simple to organise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

We booked a week to Norfolk on line. Laura made it so easy to do any little questions were addressed and answered promptly. It was a good price that covered everything required.
Had no problems and will use again.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Marg, Thanks so much for your great feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the ease of booking online while still getting to experience the friendly service of our travel consultant... read more »

Verified Purchase

Such ease in booking everything in one place.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Di, Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it. We pride ourselves on offering the convenience of an online travel provider with all the personal service of a traditional ... read more »

Central Coast, NSW Australia

Private message

Perfect holiday booking experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Booked holiday to Vanuatu with Rebecca Close from Travelonline. Rebecca made the booking process easy and any questions were answered promptly. Everything about the holiday went very smoothly from flights, transfers to hotel. It was easily the least stressful booking we have ever made for a holiday and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for travel.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Donna, Thanks so much for your kind words - we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday to Vanuatu and that everything ran smoothly - from the booking process al... read more »

Perfect! Easy! And a real Bargain!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Booked a short trip to Whitsundays staying at Airlie Beach. We booked online which was easy and fast and the deal was a real bargain! When we called to confirm we were even upgraded to a better room for no extra charge which was amazing. Thank you :)

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Isy, Thanks so much for your great feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the ease of booking online while still getting to experience the friendly service of our travel consultants... read more »

Fiji is a wonderful "product" and the "buy line" "Welcome Home" difficult not to want to be a part o

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

We simply booked a short stay holiday in Malolo Island - no frills, there and back again, so it would have been difficult to get the booking wrong BUT we have never taken the risk of booking a holiday break totally on line so we were a little anxious for all manner of "unsolicited material" arrives on emails these days; It was important there was someone at the end of the line whom we could talk with and even if the questions had been asked a million times before we were never made to feel foolish , indeed there was always a reply.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Julian, Thank you for your positive review. No matter how basic or complicated the holiday is, we're happy to help all our customers to enjoy a break. The only silly question is the one you don'... read more »

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Booked online for Whitsunday Apartments, Hamilton Island. Questions and queries made over the telephone were dealt with very efficiently, and email inquiries were responded to promptly. Everything worked out perfectly, no hitches or problems. Thanks!

Comments
Travel Online Official

Thanks for your kind feedback. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience booking your Hamilton Island holiday with us. We pride ourselves on our prompt, efficient and friendly service and look forward to helping you book your next holiday.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Will definitely be using them for EVERY overseas trip!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

TravelOnline aided me in every way possible in booking our first overseas adventure to Fiji and they could not be more helpful or more attentive. We are absolutely stoked with the deal they got for us and their exemplary service. Initially when I didn't really know where I wanted to go or when it was absolutely no trouble for them to send me a million different quotes for different hotels and different times!! And they replied promptly and politely.

I would have no hesitations in recommending TravelOnline and more specifically Rebecca Ross for any overseas trip.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Eliza, Thanks so much for the glowing review. We're so glad that we could make booking your first overseas trip easy. We pride ourselves on our competitive pricing, prompt service and the expert... read more »

1 of 38 pages

I wish to travel to phuket for 6 weeks however there seems to be a 30 day limit. why is this? can this be changed?

asked on Jan 18, 2017

Answer this

Travellers with a current Australian passport valid for at least 6 months can travel in Thailand for up to 30 days without requiring a visa. This is a restriction imposed by the government of Thailand. If you want to stay longer you will require a visa. Visas can be obtained from the closest Embassy or Consulate of Thailand prior to departure. Information regarding visas change frequently so contact an Embassy or Consulate of Thailand to ensure the information you have is correct.

can you inform me if web jet exclusives is a reputable interne travel service

carole asked on Jan 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Carole, Webjet is actually a competitor of ours so we are unable to comment on their reputation. We are able to assist you with booking your holiday and would be happy to help. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 883 887 or email info@travelonline.com

I have almost booked an independent 2 week walking tour to Japan in October 2017 for myself and my husband. I need to organise flights from Hervey Bay, and on the return trip stayover in Singapore for 3 days to relax a bit. Is this something you can help me with? Thanks in advance

Janita asked on Dec 22, 2016

Answer this

Hi Janita, We can certainly help you out with this. Please send all the details (including travel dates, number of passengers and any preferences you have for hotels and airlines) through to info@travelonline.com or call 1300 883 887. One of our experienced consultants would love to help arrange all this for you.

See all 15 questions about Travel Online