• 1 question

A great investment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Love the Vibrofit ....my husband and I use it most days ....we also modified our diets and we have both lost weight and feel more energised.
I recomend Vibrofit to people of all ages..

• 3 helpful votes

vibro fit pro

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Not happy ordered and paid for vibrofit pro after achieving nothing for two weeks i contacted them only to be told they where out of stock bit for 180 odd dollars more i could upgrade I said no and asked for my money back, I then put in an official complaint . Guess what i have herd nothing back . yes i did get my money back but i could have herd back from the company . all i wanted was what i paid for is that too much to ask . oh and just checking with the web site it still says stock available....

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello, my name is Francois and I am the General Manager at Froothie Australia. I am susrprised and very sorry to hear about your experience regarding your order. the Vibrofit Pro is in stock owe... read more »

Vibrofit Pro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I love this machine. It's so addictive but a good, healthy addiction. Definitely one of the best investments I've ever made.
Due to a medical condition I find it quite difficult to exercise but this machine is fantastic.
It took a little bit of playing around with the preset programs to work out the one that suited me the best. I have been using it a few times a day and even though I've only had it a short time I can already feel my muscles getting stronger and more toned.
The rest of my family are really enjoying using it too.
I highly recommend this machine. It is also a great massage and it just makes you feel great

• 2 comments

Burnt out

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Had this product two weeks worked fine then just lifted to move to a new location turned on and the engine component started smoking and the burnt smell started to present itself now doesn't work not good at all

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello Hayley, my name is Francois and I am the General Manager at Froothie Australia. I am sorry to hear that your VibroFit plate is faulty. We take such issues very seriously. Could you please em... read more »

I did have someone phone me directly and have apparently arranged for an upgraded replacement model to be issued whilst I arrange to return this item (not at my cost) however its not the lightest e... read more »

After a somewhat not so great outcome with my initial vibrofit purchase, I must say the customer service offered by Froothie was excellent, they did listen and act, they took on board the issue wit... read more »

Feeling fitter and healthier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

I have been using our Vibofit Pro for one month now and can say that it is great for shifting stagnant energy, improving posture and balance and shaking-off sluggishness. I feel fitter and healthier all round.
I agree with other reviewers that the voice message when you turn the machine on is extremly intrusive and annoying but we have been told that it cannot be turned-off or by-passed.
Angela

New Zealand

• 1 answer

VirofitOne

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Now that I have been supplied a basic visual program to use, much happier. Feel great after every 10 minute training. Froothie have been awesome with their back up - thank you

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Thank you for your message and your kind feedback :) We are currently preparing a workout guide and we will happily email it to you once ready so that you can make the most of your new VibroFit. Pl... read more »

Verified Purchase

Extremley happy with product and customer service team :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

I am very shocked to read the below comments as i myself has never had to experience anything near than what others are saying. I own a VibroFit Pro. I realized my machine didn't receive any straps however i made a simple phone call and spoke to a lovely customer service lady who assisted me directly. Not only did they re issue myself 2 x NEW straps but they expressed posted them to me immediately and reassured me even after 30 days they are always here to support me. They even sent me a brand new manual which was amazing and extremely useful a ll free of charge! I understand that mistakes happen, especially in the Christmas time period. I have been using my machine for about 3 weeks now and i can already feel and see results. If you are like me who work full time and find it hard to go for runs in the evening especially when winter is around the corner, this is the perfect machine to use. I used it 10 minutes a day and 10 minutes at night. I am able to sleep better, my body feels lighter and most importantly I'm staying healthy. I have already recommended this machine to my colleagues and family who struggle the same way i do and we all have no issues what so ever. We are proud to own a great machine like this

• 1 answer

Vibrofit Pro is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Vibrofit Pro has a 3/ 5 year warranty, comparison to only 12 months with other brands. Now I have been using it for 2 months and I am very happy.

Purchased at: Froothie

wow. best thing i bought that actually works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I have been using the vibrofit pro along with my wife for the past 3 months and it has exceeded my expectations.
It does what it says and more. After a day of work I find that apart from burning calories it actually relaxes your muscles and refreshes you. From my point of view and my wife's I can only say that the vibrofit pro is a winner and will keep on using it

Vibrofit pro value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Product is easy to use but would have appreciated more detailed instructions and advice on various exercise regimes. The machine works very well and is very quiet except for the intro "Blue tooth is ready to pair" where the woman's voice is unnecessarily loud - should be able to switch off.

Skeptical no more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

We purchased a Vibrofit Pro after long deliberations about it possibly being a fas that does not live up to its claims. After researching extensive independent analyses of the vibration pad claims and finding them to be almost 99% positive, we decided too give it a go. Needed to lose weight, improve circulation and generally tone up ( am 59yrs old) but have no time to spend at gyms. Can only say at after 3 weeks of 10 mins per day and a better diet though not a dramatic change, I have lost 5 kgs, my circulation as improved markedly as confirme d by my doctor, I feel fitter, far less tired and am absolutely thrilled that we made this purchase. My wife has made similar improvements. I would recommend this device unreservedly if you are loooking for a convenient, effective way to address similar issues to mine. Even my skeptical children now have to admit that it has cleearly made a signifficant difference......and it was worth purchasing just to have that win!

Purchased at: Froothie

1 of 2 pages

Hello, I have had my Vibro Fit Pro for a week and am enjoying it. However, the machine makes shuddering noises now and then which worry me. Why does it do that? I have it on a bamboo floor which is flat so it cant be the problem. Please advice. Thank you, Meme

Meme63 asked on Jun 25, 2017

I recently purchased a vibrofit pro and the Bluetooth voice doesn't seem to be making any noise or response. I sent 2 emails and left 2 voice emails. I got a reply email saying that someone would contact me within 1 to 2 hours but that was yesterday.. I also want to know how the programs work but obviously want to ensure that my product isn't faulty first.

Unsattisfied GL member asked on Jun 14, 2017

Is there a way to turn the volume down when asked to connect bluetooth?...we don't use this function and it's very loud first thing in the morning .

Dee Dee asked on May 23, 2017

Answer this

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Can you please contact our customer support team at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to assist you :)

See all 15 questions about Vibrofit Pro