Private message

Fraudulent charges to my account. Vodafone refuse to recind

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

• 1 helpful vote

Horrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Called the customers service twice and they sounded so rude with their high pitch voice. Like seriously, it was supposed to be me who should be annoyed since they asked me to pay another $40 for my monthly billing. Like why should I pay another $40 if I've already made the payment in the past few days??
They kept asking me to call my bank why the money hasn't received yet and I did call my bank, she (bank cust service) told me that the payment has already been made and it was because vodafone hasn't finalized yet. The ridiculous thing was, vod
afone has successfully direct debited my money and refunded it again and blaming me for the late payment. Ok, I was being easy on that case. I made the payment manually from their website and it was already stated on my bank statement. The customer service staffs on Vodafone kept saying that they're pretty sure the $40 hasn't left my bank account. Lol, like seriously, I can check my money on my internet banking account and I'm 10000% sure my $40 has been sent to your company even my bank was sure about it.
I've been using vodafone for almost 3 years now but once my plan is done, I'll burn the bridge.
Thanks Vodafone, you've lost one of your customers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Burwood

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Terrible service and told me if i buy this phone id walk out with it all set up ready to go

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Customer service terrible , vodaphone forest hill Victoria promisises things they cant do , constant reassurances before
signing the contract and then when signed all of a sudden i get a sorfy sir we cant do this , that or actually anything . But now youve digned it we no longer care !!
Stay away from vodaphone there a joke ..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Spoke to Vodaphone service department called me on the 21-3-17 and was told that due to my poor experience ive suffered through vodaphone they have offered me a massive $5 reduction off my phone bi... read more »

For all those out there frustrated at what to do call the Telecommications Ombudsmen and lodge a complaint , they will generally write a letter on your behalf asking them ( vodaphone ) to contact m... read more »

HORRIBLE!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Bought a brand new samsung s7 edge. It shocked me when I answered while it was plugged into charge. Vodafone are refusing to accept a return and have basically told me its my fault that the "device safety states it should not be used while charging" ARE THEY SERIOUS ? Saumsung? is this what you do to your customers? Iv had an iphone for years never ever have I been shocked while using it when it was plugged into charge! VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!

• 4 helpful votes

AWFUL!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

When my plan ended, I called up vodafone to go pre-paid, I thought i was for months, then I suddenly received an email about a payment for a debt collection company on behalf of vodafone, I called them up and enquired about this issue and apparently i was on a put on a post-paid plan that i was unaware of, I have always made payments, never missed ONE! They never contacted me nor tried to call me about this issue, the bill was $60 and now I owe the debt collection company $90 for vodafones mistakes, horrible listening skills and customer servic e and if i do not make this payment i receive a bad credit history for 5 years, 5 years for THEIR MISTAKES, yet it states on this on their website "If an account remains unpaid for a period which we deem to be significant, Vodafone will make several attempts to contact the customer." Like i mentioned, we are never ever contacted about this nor do I deem one $60 unpaid bill significant compared to 6 years of good payment history.

My family and I were loyal customer for over 6 years, NOT ANYMORE!!!! Goodbye vodafone.

• 3 helpful votes

Fraud/crap/unacceptable behaviours

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Dear sir/Madam,
I am writing to let you that I have terrible experience with Vodafone 7 month before I got plan which iPhone 5s plan I supposed to pay $50 every month but Vodafone franchise told me I will give more data if you pay extra $10 I signed contract but when I activated my SIM card I got call from Vodafone as you can checking recording as well on a same day he called me he was pushing me to take tablet and extra SIM card I denied 8 Sha /9 time and I confirmed. From him I am not going to get any tablet or extra sim he said no and then
when I got bill on first month it was with extra charges since may till now I sent almost 35 fraud forms as customer team told me to submit this form and I am the one who was calling to pay my remaining bill which was $60 but they first wait for fraud team then we will fix I was confirming them you are not going to deactive my service they confirmed to many time no I sent my form to credit an@vodafone .com.au but no answers
yesterday 16/3/2017 they deactive my number which is and they keep saying pay &1000 dollar in order to get service active I missed my 3 appointment because of this as I am patient of ptsd and I did surgery month ago last one year I am unemployed not Vodafone this behaviour is unacceptable you have good reputation but I am highly surprised this bogus and dodge behaviour I listened one music they sent extra $10 charges I will take Thai matter to court I am very sick I didn't sleep since yesterday to many time I have been keep calling and they saying call to customer team then billing then collection department today he said to me are crying for payment that this ridiculous. I called to many times as Vodafone can check but that's your fault and problem to resolve matter I can only call this is not professional way to run business with innocent people I have been using since 2012 and I have 4 families here using Vodafone but today I got highly surprised the way they it's not professional I am taking a depression tablets now to many have my number my all doctors contacting me and didn't get back to me they sent the fine which I didn't turn up 700$ I am mentally stressed because of this and also it is not my fault why should I suffered and this is not right way to do business and robbing people I will take this matter to court my old number I gave to every one from the last 5 years now I am using still Vodafone but I don't want to use anymore since tomorrow I could get sleep how come big company became third class company and rip people off like that An new number I got his signal or network not coming I can't even use navigation please raise your standard I had very bad experience

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

Network Coverage Guarantee FAIL

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I signed up under the 30 day Network Coverage Guarantee as the estate I live in has only ever been able to receive Telstra mobile coverage. The Vodafone Network Coverage map showed that I should receive 4G coverage where I live. Upon taking the mobile phone home and turning it on, it would only display SOS and one bar of reception intermittently. I returned the mobile phone to the Vodafone store and was advised the phone plan would be cancelled and no charges would be deducted from my account. Almost 2 months later a charge for $95.99 was deduc ted (which equates to the monthly plan charge). After spending almost an hour tonight I have been able to resolve this with Vodafone and was advised the charge would be refunded to my bank account. It's disappointing however that a) their Network Coverage map is not accurate and b) that I have wasted a lot of time firstly signing up in-store, bringing the phone home to trial, returning it to the store, and finally having to chase a charge that should never have been deducted from my account. Very disappointing and a waste of my time.

Crap crap crap

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Vodafone used to be a top company! Until all the sudden i can't get a decent reception in my own home and can't connect to my internet. Even my 3G data was so slow that i couldn't load anything up! This entity has gone down hill... And i won't be renewing that is for sure.

• 3 helpful votes

Rude customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I find this company disgusting. Very disappointed with the call back I received from a very rude & stuck up lady. Not helpful at all & was just trying to find excuses. How can I average on 26 Gb of data a month than move my plan up to 46Gb & go over and my bill was $300 ?? Not using extra internet the same amount I watch & now going over way over??? 10 years I've been with Vodafone & they are pathetic how they handled my enquire & complaint..

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

MARSFIELD, NSW

• 2 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Horrible provider

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

This is the first time in my life I face such a horrible operator. Random drop from 4G to 3G in areas like road in the middle of covered zone, no Internet while this happens! Vodafone support explained me on my complaint on why I do not have Internet and provided screenshot that this is because I am on 3G!!! I work in telecom, but even people who don't know that 3G service include Internet!!! Even 2G network provided very slow but access to Internet.
Random lags with me not being able to call some numbers while we 3 meters apart and both have
at least 1-2 bars in reception indicator. Sometimes I receive scam SMSs from "Woolworth" and other companies with a winning of 100-150 AUD gift card and URL to click. When I called to Vodafone to complain I was told that SMS did not go via Vodafone network! Amazing! It came to my phone via cosmic rays?! I asked to move my wife's number under my name and Vodafone instead of doing it completely blocked any service including calls, sms and Internet for 16 hours! Almost everyone who answers the call on 1555 are unprofessional, have heavy accent and rarely use brain to process information. They simply follow the script they have on their screens.
Very often I get a call from Private Number and someone say they are Vodafone and ask me for online PIN to access my profile and update me on reported issue. Like kids. If you want me to provide you an information that potentially can lead to hacking into my account you should at least call from Vodafone number that has record in White Pages.
So many bugs and lags with MyVodafone application. Unexplained automatic charges for extra data, which I do not need as I had 500Mb+ left and was not using it.
Multiple times I was given a false information as explanation on my questions. Its like being a teacher at a school. I have to explain the basics of mobile networking!
Not mentioning a very bad coverage and complete ignore on suggestions to improve it in some areas. Only promises that "We constantly working on network improvement". I have no doubt they do, but very slow and only where it is extremely bad not to have cover.

• 4 helpful votes

So bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

You lost customer your service so bad. I paid off my phone on the plane and some jerk put me on crap plan which I can't call overseas so I try to cancel it but your personal so stupid they take ages to do that.

1 of 83 pages

I have a plan that gives me $7 discount a month which then gives me a monthly bill for $23. This plan was suitable for me. It is a sim only plan and you have to lock in for 24 months. Now after 16 months Voda fone has changed their conditions saying that I changed my plan and therefore loose credit of $5 month which means I am now paying $28 a month. Rang vodafone only to be told that I changed plans so no longer get the full discount of $7. After much bantering back and forth, I tried to explain that it was impossible to change my plan cos it was locked in for 24 months but it was totally hopeless trying to speak with their customer service as they don't speak clear English. My question is this. Has anybody else been caught out short by vodfone renegging on their deals?????????????

Sharon Mundie asked on Nov 16, 2016

Answer this

yep they did this to me when i had to change my contract from 3 to vodafone when they fully took over the service. I wanted (being a long term customer) a similar deal i had or at least some discounts or i would take my business elsewhere. They offered me a $35 contract which had a few discounts that took it down to $18 i think. One of the discounts was temporary, the other was supposed to be permanent. A year later i suddenly noticed i was being charged $35. after calling they denied i had any such discount, and since i couldn't find the paperwork my arguements had no evidence and so i had to suck it up. I later cancelled my contract when i realised how bad my deal was (along with the poor coverage).

Yup. We had this as well. A discount was offered but not applied and then was finally applied after TIO involvement to only be removed again after they had to change the plan again to move it to what it was meant to be (a shared one instead of not shared) meaning it took it going to the TIO again and after still having issues with coverage (in the middle of Adelaide) we finally gave up and told the TIO agent that we were done.

Back again with new issue. I am not going to be held hostage to Vodafone so I have taken an early termination with 5 months to go. It is a loss to me financially however I intend to make Vodafone beg for their payments and see how they feel being treated with contempt

Why is there no comunication within Vodafone, service and accounts?

albert asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

Because they are trying to cut costs to save money and until more people like me and you complain about our issues that will get away with it. Vodafone is the worst. Big regret.

What's going on I'm getting no coverage for an hour now?

Jesse asked on Apr 25, 2016