Filter By:

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Went online to get a quote which took a long time than I had to get a call and go thru everything again didn't bother have a better sign up

Very warm, friendly, helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Chirise Van Hamersveld was professional, friendly, and helpful.
The insurance quote she gave me for my 3rd party scooter was very competitive and she talked me through all of the terms and conditions in a very competent but approachable manner.
I had a very good experience :)

Perfect...just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

I felt it is a good value for money compared to other insurers. It was not time consuming and the customer service was excellent(Kassandra). I am silly satisfied with the policy being provided and will not hesitate to renew my policy once it expires. Thanks.

Thanks Matt !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Thankyou MATT for setting up my new policy...you were professional,friendly & polite in your approach..,we also shared a little mirth!
Shall be contacting you again when my other vehicles become due for renewal....I have also recommended you to friends who will be contacting you in due course...Many thanks again ..Peter from Bellingen

Insurance claim made

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised after going over my policy with youi and seeing what they can offer me. The representative I spoke with on the phone was so helpful, friendly and kind I'm so glad I decided to give them a call. I'm now saving $20 per month for way more than I ever had with pervious insurance companies so it's a win for me

Kassandra she is very good and nice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I would like to say a big thanks to Youi.
Very good service and very nice staff. So lovely
100% happy. I'll pass my word to everyone
Mey Welch

Verified Purchase

wonders never cease!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

well i was surprised by the service to say the least ..my first experience with youi was pleasant and professional.also having a bit of laughter along the way .The quote ,house and contents beat all insurers tailored to my needs ,ended up taking an extra policy for my car which really in the end ,didn't cost much at all with the combined discount.. would have no problems recommending youi ..
just like to thank my sales advisor RACH

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Phoned and spoke to William who gave me a quote on car Insurance . Very polite and friendly. Was able to provide a competitive quote.
Hopefully any potential claims will go smoothly.
Only thing I would suggest. William did all the groundwork but I went off phone to decide and when I called back he was busy so another consultant finalised which was fine but when the review came through it was for the person I spoke to for a short time only. Not a fair system for consultants.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

It was very easy and informative, very quick, just the policy I was for and Brady made the experience all the better with the chit chat we had before coming up with the perfect policy at the right price.

Very professional and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Received professional and friendly service , was a pleasure dealing with Youi staff and would recommend to friends and family, easy to arrange insurance and got good advice- thanks Youi

Best communication I've had from an insurance company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Shaq really made me feel good about the policy I took out on my new car. I would definitely recommend youi to my friends. Very competitive price and great value for money.

BLAIR ATHOL NSW

Private message

Fast & Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

The two policies I took out are of great value. The customer service gentleman is a great salesperson & I would recommend youi to family and friends . Great insurance

1 of 231 pages

What is the excess for a driver not listed on the policy and with an international full drivers license from another country. Driver is also an international student at the UNI. In addition, if this driver is only 20 yrs age, how much more would it cost - NOTE: This driver only drives the car for around 50kms a month at the most!?

RayRay asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

G'day RayRay. From our experience with Youi on this subject, they will ask you to call them so they can record the conversation. Youi has so many different excesses they apply you really need to see it in writing. Can I suggest you try the Canstar website and compare insurers. You will see that Youi is rated 11th out of 12 insurers that offer under 25's insurance.
We used the Canstar site to find our new insurers.
I hope this assists you in making an informed decision. Cheers

Good morning RayRay excesses can vary in many instances. Do you have a policy or quote number with us? I’m happy to discuss with you as each situation can vary & can be vehicle dependant. Feel free to DM or you can call me on 07 3362 5218 & I’ll be happy to share more info, Koppo

hi, i am a 19 year old learner driver who has been driving for about two years. i was wondering what the insurance is like for someone at this age and because i haven't got my full licence yet? i only just bought my car and want to get car insurance but don't want to pay and arm and a leg. thanks, brianna.

brianna asked on Mar 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Brianna, great question. We need a little bit more information before we can issue a quote. We ask questions about how you use, park, and about the drivers of your car. If you’re new to insurance, you might have a heap of questions for us too! You can go to our website www.youi.com.au you can start a quote there or simply call us on 1300 225 605. I’m happy to PM my direct line if you wish?

Brianna, in my opinion you are better off contacting an established insurance company like RACV or AAMI. Youi has significantly higher premiums for young drivers like yourself..

Brianna, I agree with Ray and uphold what Boris Yasminsky has written. Youi are in deep sh$$ and they will need more than a miracle to escape the claws of ASIC (and no chance of that)..

My car is fully insured! I pay $70 + a month. If car is stolen. What happens when it comes to my contents inside?

Lyn asked on Mar 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lyn, I hope your car is safely parked in the driveway and you are just enquiring. From our experience and policy wording, this is when you find Youi's policy is absolute CRAP compared to reputable insurers. Comp&TPFT covers a max. of $150 per item and max. $750 per claim. Business items and baby seats are not covered unless you paid extra for "optional cover - business items" and "extra cover - additions to the car".
If you've missed all the recent media coverage, Youi is the only insurer to ever be fined twice within months (Aug & Dec2016) totalling $420,000 for deceptive conduct. To top it off, Youi is being investigated by ASIC. Companies don't get investigated by ASIC unless there is a serious breach of conduct. I think that sais it all. Cheers

Hi Lyn, contents inside your car are covered for up to $150 per item to a maximum of $750 per claim following an insured event. Baby seats aren’t included in contents as they fall under Additions to the car, as do personalised plates, towbars & window tint & this cover is automatically included in your policy. Business items are covered if the optional extra “Business Items” is selected, for damage to or loss of business items whilst they are stored in the insured car & where there is also damage to the car. Each item is covered for its replacement cost of up to $200, to a maximum amount of $1,000 per incident after excess. Hope this helps, cheers Josh

See all 82 questions about Youi Car Insurance