Filter By:

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2016

Policy is good value for my situation. A+
Policy was set up with no drama
For me and my situation the customer support was great ,
Thanks team youi

Great service. Great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Achlin was great to work with. Easy to follow policy and happy with price and easy set up. She is an asset to your company as she was not boring and put humour into our conversation.

it is very good i will see if my daughter wants it to

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

the policy was good and i will see how every thing goes and was very pleased with the customer support i got as well so thank them also from me

Comments

iwould like this taken off as i dont want it on facebook

4 policies and counting .

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Rob Castle and I are not related , he performed in the manner I expect from Youi we now have 4 policies having combined them all with one insurer thus giving us really good value . I do not award 5 stars as a rule so that Youi has room for improvement on the an already good service .

Thx Rob .
PS Rob could talk under wet cement ........

Fantastic service. Very customer focused!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Easy to set up, great value.
The sales assistant was genuinely concerned about my needs. Very surprising, refreshing, and modern customer service.
Extremely happy with my new policy.
Will recommend to friends and family

we have all our insurances with Youi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Because we have all our policies with Youi we felt that insurance for our sons first motorbike should be with Youi. In the past we used another firm, though this was when Youi did not insure bikes. The policy was easy to set up and the customer support was exemplary and friendly. Made my life so much easier. We even joked about our last vehicle mishap.

Comments
Youi Official

Thanks for sharing Dawn. Glad to see we’ve helped out with the bike. Sounds like we’ve got a policy profile cooked to perfection! Have a fab weekend!

Made contact quickly. Very easy to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

I obtained a quote from the site and within minutes Dianna made contact to assess my needs. She handled everything professionally and made the application process very smooth for me from start to finish. I would definitely recommend Dianna and the Youi team to a family member or friend.

Comments
Youi Official

Thanks for your kind words Lewis! Will pass this on to Dianna & the team, no doubt she’ll be pleased you’re happy with everything! Have a great weekend!

Real value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Clear concise spoken rep easily understood. A pleasure to speak to some one with good English. Policy was easily setup and had an email copy very quickly. Also an advantage to have a direct line to rep. Both policies worked out cheaper than current insurer. Would definitely recommend Youi.

Comments
Youi Official

Awesome! Glad to see Shane’s got you sorted today. Thanks for taking the time to post your review Rod, great to have you with us! Have a wonderful weekend!

Pretty good at talking BUT before you make a decision read some of the One star (Terrible) REVIEWS

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Did you feel your policy was good value?
I guess but they don't tow you very far 50kms max for Regional (or was is metropolittan?)

READ THE PDS (product disclosure statement)
aka THE SNEAKY FINE PRINT.

PDS HAS ALL THE CRAP YOU NEED TO KNOW. E.G. 10 LITRES MAX FOR EMERGENCY FUEL.

Comments
Youi Official

Thanks for your review. Insurers all differ with cost/cover & service. Nothing sneaky, we encourage you to read through the docs to make sure you’re comfortable with the product & how it works for ... read more »

don't give me that If someone has to sue to guys to get a payout I won't be one of your customers.

Nothing was a bother!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

I had a few tricky questions to ask from content insurance on a rural property to trailer insurance and every thing I ask was answered in a very through way. Always feel that I have been treated as a welcome caller!

Comments
Youi Official

Always a welcomed caller & never a bother! We’re here to help, whatever it is, we’ve got this! Thanks for the review!

Verified Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

My inquiry was answered within 5 minutes. The customer support person I spoke to was upfront, helpful, informative, easy to talk to and overall a joy to deal with. I had 8 policies to set up which took nearly 3 hours to complete but the service was outstanding.
The prices of my new policies were much cheaper than my old insurer so I am very happy with this outcome.

Comments
Youi Official

Aww thanks so much for your patience & the all-star review! Good things take time & it’s fab to see we’ve scored a sweet savings for you along the way. Welcome aboard, we’re glad to have you with us!

Verified Purchase

I'm quite happy.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Reasonable value for all the products offered. It was a simple phone call with a friendly and clear spoken representative. Left me feeling highly satisfied and well protected. So I would definitely recommend them.

Comments
Youi Official

Very cool! Cheers Miro, I’m so happy to see you’re happy & our offers a winner!

1 of 102 pages

Hi Youi team, I have 3 policies with you, 2 car and one contents, whilst i am very happy with the service, I am not as happy with the price I'm paying in comparison to other insurance companies. When I first changed over to you guys from Suncorp I was saving a nice sum of money, now 8 months later and a couple of moves, I'm now paying more then what i was with Suncorp. Its frustrating and I feel like renewing my policy elsewhere, if only to save some money. I understand there is a major difference between your company and some of the cheapest companies, but when i got a quote for one of my cars at my current address, I was quoted a price several hundred dollars cheaper then what we currently pay. I would like to give you guys a 5/5 but I'm currently sitting at a 3 1/2 due to price. Any assistance with this would be welcomed. Cheers

Chris251295 asked on Aug 11, 2016

Answer this

Thanks for taking my call today Chris & I wished I was offering better news. We’d love to see you stay so we could continue to look after you for years to come. Still, from the research you’ve done, it sounds like our pricing isn’t competitive & we understand that you need to do what’s best for your situation. I appreciate your time & honesty this morning Chris & I’m here to help if there’s anything else you need. Cheers, Ian.

Why has my policy gone up twice in consecutive years (having only had the car 2 years) when: I haven't made a claim and I was under 25 when I initially got the policy and now that I am over 25? My policy has gone up 20% in one year!

Mitchell asked on Jul 30, 2016

Answer this

Perhaps Youi's slogan - "AT YOUI, WE GET YOU" explains it ?.

There’s many reasons the price may increase Mitchell. Whilst you may have had no claims, a combination of the many factors that influence price could have contributed to this, like, area risk, weather patterns, part/repair cost, payment history, etc. I’d love to look into this for you, if you’d please email me your policy number/details to laurenj@youi.email I’ll get on it asap. Thanks, Lauren

Hey Mitchell, Haven’t heard back as yet, I get you might be busy. Would really like to check this out for you. You’ve got my email & you can call me direct on 07) 3852 7868 or you can also contact the Renewals section on 13 9684 option 3, then option 2. Will leave it with you to contact when you’re ready. Cheers, Lauren

I have a " Grey Import " 1996 Toyota Celicia convertible which, is the only one I'm aware of this year and body type in Victoria. It has a full body kit. T.V.Screens, and in the next two weeks I'm having a $800 alarm fitted. It is parked in a secure garage, this is my show car, and I'm 73 years old.The car will be limited to show n' shine use as I have other vehicles for daily use. I would do less than 20,000 k's in the vehicle in a year and the car is in immaculate condition as it has only done 100,000 k.S. Replaced value would be $12,000.Would you be prepared to provide me with a quote for this vehicle?? If you need further details my phone no. Is 0458282611. Thanks, Des bradley.

" The Baron" asked on Jul 29, 2016

Hey Des,
Thanks for taking with me today. I’ve sent you an email & once I have your reply with all the information, I’ll follow up on my end. Talk soon, Lauren

Shannons Insurance would be best for your car.

See all 63 questions about Youi Car Insurance