Filter By:

Youi fulfilled all my needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

We are very satisfied with Kate's services and now we can be worryless for another year. Youi has been good to us

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent customer service and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Excellent customer service and advice. I would employ Melanie.
I have recommended YOUI to many family and friends! Impressive price and package!

exellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

excellent customer, service easy to speak to ,quick phone response time. Most helpful friendly and polite. All good overall. Just need to keep an eye on pricing, there are cheaper out there

Better than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

more cover for less money, that is what I liked about my policy. Friendly and polite young man on the other end of the phone.

Exactly what I was looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Very easy to set up the policy and great value for what I required. The serviced I received was very helpful with all details explained and any questions asked were answered to my satisfaction.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Customer service was outstanding and easy to understand.both my policies were set up very easily and couldn't be happier with youi

Insurance claim made

Absolutely marvelous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

All of it gets a 10/10. The claims were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. I would recommend Youi to my friends.

This is perfect great to be insured with youi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

The policy for the caravan was basically the same the car was pretty good also a little different but you get more for your money with road side service and when you insure you car and caravan together and if you have an accident touch wood it never happens you pay one access fee for both vehicles that's fantastic.Thank you Youi.

Insurance claim made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

I am very satisfied with customer service. Your staff are well mannered and eager to help and I appreciate this Thankyou.

Great value, saved heaps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Policy comparable to existing on two vehicles and halved my old policy costs - great value. Easy to set up, very relaxed sales manner and free roadside assist.. Wow.

Buying a new car policy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

I am really happy with what I got. New car policy, with lots of assistance from helpful salesman as I expected from Youi.

It's Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Much cheaper than other insurance companies we were using, PLUS road side assistance on all 4 vehicles
Amazing contents insurance
Very easily set up over phone
Customer service and support was fantastic
Couldn't be happier

Comments
Youi Official

Aww love this! Thanks for the brilliant review Tracey, we’re stoked to have you on board & we’re just excited as you about the Roadside inclusion! Now you can rest easy knowing, you’re in good hand... read more »

1 of 84 pages

Youi roadside assist provides 2 call outs, and after that basic excess is charged? What does the basic excess mean in this case, and is it 2 free call outs per annum?

Maz42 asked on Jul 20, 2016

Answer this

Thanks for your question Maz42. Youi’s Roadside includes 2 free call outs per policy term & any additional call outs during that time, will be $150 each time. Please feel free to call to discuss further 13 9684 or email your details to laurenj@youi.email & I’ll give you a bell. Cheers, Lauren

And NRMA Road Service basic cover is $110 per annum with unlimited call outs.

what happens if i go over my Km's ? can I top them up? is there any charge?

Mandy asked on Jul 20, 2016

Answer this

We don’t have restrictions on km’s Mandy, so there’s no need for top ups! :) We ask about usage, private used in trips to work or study, if so, how many days a week, not used in trips to work or study or business use, etc. You can change this anytime & the premium will adjust accordingly. Please let me know if you’d like me to arrange a call. laurenj@youi.email Cheers, Lauren

I already have a policy and they asked me how many km's I would approx. use in that year and I advised 15,000Kms. As we have been going on trips away etc due to having a new car and going exploring, I only have 8,000kms to use for the rest of the year so another 10 months. So there is no penalty if I go over my initial answer of using 15,000km's per year?

Hmm, I’d like to look at the policy you have with us Mandy. If you’d please give me a call on 07) 3852 7868 or email me your details to my address above, I’ll call. There’s no top up facility for km’s as we don’t have restrictions as such, still, I’m keen to double check your policy info & clarify on the recorded line. Cheers, Lauren

How long do, not at fault, claims take? My car was declared a write off due to accident (not my fault). I am in a wheelchair and gave two kids. I need transport to get around.

Glenn A asked on Jul 15, 2016