Filter By:

Very well looled after

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I felt that Karly Saker, help me to the best of her abilities to help me save on my car insurance and also male sure that is covered everything to an appropriate level, overall excellent service and i will recommend her!!!!

Verified Purchase

Friendly helpful consultant central

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

The policy is decent value. An absolute breeze to set up with the consultant's help and continued offerings of support. Made for a most satisfactory experience that answered all my questions!

Quick n easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I rang up this afternoon and was able to quickly and easily set up my car insurance after being turned down from other company's i.e RACQ.

It was also cheaper than shannons which was also good.

Insurance claim made

Great service! Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Was never satisfied with insurance companies till now. The little extras youi offers and the pleasant, informative and generous customer support makes this insurance company stand out above the rest.

Youi is fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Policy was great value compared to other insurers, quick and easy to set up. Sarah was very polite and understandable. I am extremely impressed with the support I received today l.

Easy to deal with

Easy to set up.
Easy to to talk yo.
Amazing customer support.
Would recommend to any friends or family.
Customer service was perfect.
Was very helpful.
Made the process quick and simple.

Sandstone Point

Private message

Hours/Contents/Car insurance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I was very satisfied with Joel's service. He spent a lot of time and patience talking with me and kept his sense of humour intact whilst dealing with an 81 year old lady with dubious hearing! He is to be commended and I'm happy with the outcome of the three quotes. Thank you Joel - Happy Christmas.

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Insurance claim made

Very bad!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

It's now been 3 weeks or car has been at the repairer. I didn't think it was that bad, I've repaired all my own, until now, so have some experience. The car was drivable, I drove it to the repairer. Some character named [name removed] was allegedly handling our case,I have doubts about his existence. The repairer at first said 2-3 weeks, one week later they said 2-3 weeks. I then tried to contact this "[name removed]" character, a few times, but he doesn't like to answer his phone, and clearly WILL NOT return a call under any circumstance. I fi nally managed to (briefly) speak to someone claiming to be [name removed], however he made it clear he didn't want to speak to me. It took me 3 DAYS just to ask if we could somehow speed things up. Eventually another operator tells me that [name removed] has fixed it, and our car will be made a priority. What a crock! I was assured the car would be ready yesterday, I rang the repairer, and they said by 2pm. The repairer then calls me at 11am, and tells me MAYBE Monday, that's another three days. I then try to contact anyone at youi that knows my case, good luck, if I could have side stepped like that, I would have had a sporting career! But its ok, you get what you pay for in this country, next time we insure, we will pay a little more with SOMEONE ELSE.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

I’d like to look into this further for you, as what you describe is concerning. Please email your policy/contact details to robynf@youi.email & I’ll be in touch, cheers Robyn

Good stuff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I was very pleased with the service Brett provided.He was patient when there was something I didn't quite understand.Policy was easy to set up and I'm most satisfied with the customer support.Thanks again Brett.

helpful, efficient staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

excellent customer service, met objectives in a timely manner
fair rates
confirmation on the phone, email verification within seconds
if only all transactions were this simple
9 out of 10

gave me exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2016

Extreamly very great service! They always called back when they said they were going too. The cover I have is very affordable and I would use Youi again in the future

Outstanding customer service skills

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2016

Everything was explained simply / effectively. Working as a senior business professional, these are the qualities I try to pass onto businesses to improve customer experience. 10/10

Did you feel your policy was good value - Yes
Was your policy easy to set up - Yes
How satisfied are you with the provider's Customer Support - Very satisfied

1 of 162 pages

Do u do policy for ride share seperately or you do it in private use? Plz let me knw

Arron asked on Nov 28, 2016

Answer this

Hi Arron, I think we’re talking about Uber or similar services; we can insure for this on your existing policy, just need to switch it to business use which may affect the premium. Are you able to PM me your details? I’ll call today & see if it’ll make a difference :)

Hi Arron, I’ve not heard anything just yet so let me know if you’d still like a call. Otherwise you’re welcome to dial 13 9684 (13 YOUI) & one of our advisors will be able to go through the changes. Hope this helps & have a great day!

Don't risk it Arron.
When you are an Uber partner/driver or ride-share driver, it pays to use an insurance broker as you have a professional person on your side protecting your interests against claims by customers and insurers that wont pay.
As a suggestion, try http://www.insuremyuber.com.au/
Cheers

Is there a max limit of how many kilometres Youi covers a year?

Elyse asked on Nov 22, 2016

Answer this

A straight answer here ?. Product Review and Youi are best mates !.

Answer removed for inappropriate content.

Hi Elyse, we don’t limit the kilometres you drive in your car so if you’ve got a big road trip coming up you don’t have to call & increase them or anything . There are some km limits for cover, for example, our roadside service limits towing to 20kms in metro areas & 50kms in regional areas. I hope that helps, if you had any specifics I can answer just send me a pm with your details & I’ll give you a call! - Ella

Any one have any good experience with claims process with Youi ? I am with NRMA at the moment shopping around.

Kanye asked on Sep 23, 2016

Answer this

Sorry Kayne we haven't had to make any claims (touch wood) :)

Hey Kanye,
We have some fabulous feedback from many of our clients who claim, from the surveys we send & the running feed on our Youi wall (https://www.youi.com.au/wall). The Wall gives us the opportunity to see what’s working for our client’s & gives us the opportunity to address/resolve areas where we’ve got it wrong. We’re not out to expose your liability or catch you out, every Insurer differs with their inclusions/exclusions, our PDS is available via our website & we encourage all to read through the documents to ensure the product works for you. Either way you decide, I wish you all the best. Happy to discuss further, if you’d welcome a call, please email your details to laurenj@youi.email Thanks, Lauren

Daughter had a minor bingle(not her fault);seamless and easy fix arranged straight away.

See all 69 questions about Youi Car Insurance