Filter By:

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Insurance claim made

Warning!!!! It's not all what it seems.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Be very careful dealing with YOUI, getting a policy is quick and easy but when you make a claim it's HELL. Don't fall for the trap. They seem very nice when you make a claim but there's an ulterior motive, they try to steer the conversation to deny your claim. I made a complaint to their department and threatened to go to the ombudsman. The complaints team called me pretending to be all nice they already had the claim details covered but this time they tried to push in a different angle to once again deny the claim. In the end I just left and went to Suncorp which has been great. Lesson learnt. I wish someone told me what I know now.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great added investment to my brand new car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

This policy suited my lifestyle,
Been with Youi for over 5 year's always easy to set up policies.
Customer service and support A1
Great job to all the team members

Easy to understand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

The policy was quoted and sorted in a very quick time. The operator was easy to understand - clear and concise. Questions are sometimes a bit odd though. Other than that I was happy with the service

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Such amazing service. Great value, amazing woman. Sharron in Sunshine coast, thank you. If any managers are trying to pass on my thanks, I know she won a Phantom 3 drone (in case I got her name mistaken) Fantastic service. Respected the fact I was a customer and not just a $$$$ Felt like a valued customer.

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

All very easy going and easy to understand. However some of the questions are a bit odd and should be revised in one way or another. New excess is a little steep but will survive as I am a responsible driver so I shouldn't need to pay it.

Perfect assistance with getting insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

The policy I got was of great value for a young driver like myself, and Warren made it easy to set up and even easier to understand. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Easy process with great pricing and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Great value policy. Well explained by the Youi crew and done in a matter of minutes. Will be changing two other vehicles over to Youi right away. Would definitely recommend the company

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Policy was good value, easy to set up and great customer support. Would recommend to family and friends to give them a better deal on all there insurance needs so they can save money.

Fantastic customer serivce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I was going to leave Youi but Erin helped me change my mind and gave me great competitive prices. Erin made me feel like a valued customer and not just another person. His service was exceptional. Thank you

Verified Purchase

Very friendly and helpful service when I sort a quote for my car insurance. A good experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I sort out different quotes and Youi was competitive and easy to take up. The thing that really got Yuri over the line was the customer service experience. the customer support representative was friendly and helpful.

Verified Purchase

Awesome and with great benefits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Great value for money more than met my expectations, easy to set up and very satisfied with Andrew who took the hassle out of everything for me. So impressed i decided to do my home and contents as well.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Call them now ... Don't waste your time with any other insurance company !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Being under 25, I was worried that my premium would be through the roof and I would get minimal service for my money. BOY WAS I WRONG! Luke was so helpful and we managed to reduce my premium WAY lower than I thought - he took the time to explain everything to me and we even cracked a few good jokes. Don't waste your time calling anyone else ...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 248 pages

Do I need to make a call out for my vehicle that needs to be towed. I made a call out a few weeks ago and it couldn't be repaired by the assistant. I now have the same problem again and need a tow. Can I just call up for a tow? I have fulll comp insurance. Thankyou

Bek Mills asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

I don't work for youi ??

Hi Bek, I work for Youi so I'll be happy to hep :) With comprehensive cover you’re entitled to 2 excess-free breakdown callouts annually. Our technicians aren’t mechanics so they can’t always fix what’s wrong though they can assist with minor repairs. If they can’t help, then we can absolutely organise for a tow. Hope this helps! - Ella

Two call outs annually, then $150 each time after that. What a RORT !

All the positive reviews come from clients who have not yet done a claim, and there are lots of them. Couldn't find a positive review from somebody who had made a claim and was happy with the result. Do you give a discount for clients who are willing to write a good review right after they have joined?

vona asked on May 21, 2017

Answer this

Vona, you have worked Youi out without the need for me to comment much further.
Of approximately 1700 positive reviews since July 2016, I highly doubt many are true and written by an individual/s that took out insurance with Youi. In fact, there were some reviewers that were caught out and admitted being contractors (bloggers) writing various reviews for Youi.
Two fines in 2016 for deceptive conduct and dodgy sales tactics costing $420,000 and currently under investigation by ASIC should just about clarify it for you.
In other words, the regulators get Youi !

We do make it easy for our clients to leave feedback, but in no way do we pay them for reviews. Lucky for us we have many happy customers, however with that said there are some not so happy ones here as well, that we try to contact & learn from or fix. For a more reviews you can head to our Youi Wall (https://www.youi.com.au/wall) or check out our Facebook page. Cheers Josh

Youi's so called "Wall" is not audited by an organisation and should not be relied upon. Ethical reviews on a company website are usually audited by "Nielsen".
Go to Canstar.com.au which is the leading group that appraises finance and insurance companies.
You will see Youi is ranked 51 out of 53 car insurers.

how do I change details of my insurance?

Judi asked on May 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Judi, there are couple of ways you are able to change your details. We can over the phone with you, or if easier you can update your details online through our Manage Policy link: https://secure.youi.com.au/Authentication/policyLogin.aspx
If you have not used before, click on 'I've forgotten my policy number' and prompts will display to set up a password to begin. I hope this helps.

Simples, call Compare The Market on 1800456981 and get a better deal elsewhere.

See all 88 questions about Youi Car Insurance