Filter By:

Good result but no more quarterly payments :(James

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

It was easy to set up but I would have preferred to pay quarterly as I do with my other policy then its just one payment rather than two. Why don't Youi do quarterly payments anymore??

Too expensive.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

After spending 35+ min on the phone, I been quoted 3x more than other companies may offer. I think you need to change the way how people may get a quote a make optional on web site.

Comments
Youi Official

We do prefer the human approach as we can then tailor the policy to you which may save you heaps. Still it doesn’t work for all & I’m sorry we couldn’t be more competitive for you. We do appreciate... read more »

Insurance claim made

This is perfect! Can not live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Most definitely! Amazing value.
Took a long time but was super easy!
Extremely satisfied with the providers customer support!
Very very very very very very very happy over all! Thank you

Fantastic Service in setting up policies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Great value policies and a good chat with Brett. I was very satisfied with his assistance in setting up the policies for me. I hope that all future communications with Youi prove to be just as good in terms of customer service. This has not always been my past experience with other companies.

The best senior consultant ever !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

i was talking to jonno one of the senior consultant, he did best job ever helped me alot to find best premium for my car i am so satisfied
also i got my youi reward app which is very good for shopping and lastly i want to thank to jonno

• 1 comment

Bloody Beaty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Yes it's great thank you ....bloody good value for money plus I get road side assistance..I couldn't ask for more the bloke nick I talked to was fantastic a real nice bloke ...thank you again

Comments

Beauty

Verified Purchase

Good Client Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I feel my policy will place me to peace of mind. thank you for being polite on the phone I am happy with the person I have talk too. I corrected the entry and she corrected it immediately.

This just what i wanted

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I think my policy is great value and the policy was very easy to set up and im extremely happy with the customer service i received and the help of the provider

Gold Coast

• 6 comments

policy arrangements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I have always been thrilled with the ease of arranging policies, their prompt and efficient dealing and also the friendly and jovial dispositions of the different characters, makes it personal. I have not yet had to make a claim so IF I ever have to hopefully it will be just as good.

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

very pushy sales people

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

when getting a quote they lady I was dealing with was very pushy. would not email me the quote so I could talk to my partner and made me give my back account details.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

That sounds really serious & definitely not what we expect of our staff. I’d like to look into this further & make sure we’re all doing the right thing. Are you able to PM me either your quote numb... read more »

Very good price and excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Just wanted to highlight how great Nate was. Brilliant customer service! Thank you so much for all your help and guidance. It's great to be with Youi, I love your people and your prices!

Seller was pushy - app only good if you spent lots of $ in other things

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Comments
Youi Official

Hi Pepa, thanks a million for your feedback. It sounds like the customer service wasn’t up to scratch & I’m keen to investigate. Can you please DM me, reply here or email me at koppok@youi.email so... read more »

Youi Official

Hi Pepa, I’m keen to chat or get some details off you. Can you please call me on 07 3362 5218 or email on koppok@email, cheers, Koppo.

1 of 191 pages

Do you offer car hire insurance? I am 81 years of age and have a current driving licence. I am interested in hiring a small car (Yaris) from 16 February to 24th February 2017. Can you provide a quote please? Many thanks in anticipation Margaret Philpott

margaretoz asked on Jan 19, 2017

Can you tell me how much it will cost to insure my holden rodeo for $20.000 dollars?

Morris asked on Jan 15, 2017

Answer this

Go online or phone a real insurance company that's not up their eyeballs in court fines and convictions for deceptive conduct and dodgy sales tactics as Youi is.
Youi is currently being investigated by ASIC and that's big when ASIC gets involved !.

I want to insure my ute and motorbike with one company. Do you offer a package?

Michael asked on Jan 01, 2017

Answer this

Hey Michael, we’d love to help you out there! You’d have separate policy numbers for each however if anything happens to both of them at the same time (like a fire or hail storm) then you’d only pay one excess so it’s super handy having them all together. If you like you can send your details to me in a private message & I’ll get one of the team to call you for a quote :)

Hi Michael, haven’t heard from you just yet but our quotes team is here & pumped full of caffeine so just say the word & I’ll get one of them to give you a call. Thanks!

Don't deal with this company they will burn you

See all 75 questions about Youi Car Insurance