Optimum 9400 review by Anita Felmingham

Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Upper Freestone

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Best money I ever spent!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2014, viewed 852 times

This is the first review I have ever made! ... I made a decision about 2 months ago to start eating making healthier meals for my family so spent 3 whole weeks researching blenders on the internet. I researched the Vitamix and the Ninja Kitchen System, but then came across the Optimum 9400 and was super impressed, it also seemed to have the best reviews so I purchased one from Froothie while it was on sale for nearly half price. I have had it for a couple of days and already I have made tons of smoothies and soups. I am impressed by how well it 'pulverises' even the smallest seeds. I can't believe the power in this blender! You have to see it to believe it. I am also impressed by the quality of service from Froothie. As soon as I send a message to this company they reply back straight away. Nothing is too much bother for them. They even allowed me to put a deposit down to secure the sale price as I couldn't afford it straight away. I am blown away by their high standard of service (rare these days). I am just amazed as what this machine can do already. It has pride of place on my kitchen benchtop. It's so easy to clean too! My two 5 year olds love the delicious smoothies I make with frozen fruits. I am just so happy that my family will be eating healthier thanks to this wonderful machine. I can't wait to try more recipes in it. My next purchase will hopefully be one of those cold press juicers.

+ Easy to clean. Easy to use. Powerful enough to pulverise seeds.

- Nothing I can think of