5Optimum 9400 1st Generation
Part of Optimum 9400  4.9 (840)

Optimum 9400 1st Generation

4.9

727 reviews · Statistics

97% · 7059 · 1%

Product is used
  • Daily (15)
  • Several times a week (8)
  • Weekly (4)

Optimum 9400 › 1st Generation727 reviews
Carl
CarlQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified 1st Generation

My first introduction to quality blending

This was my very first blender, and a number of my friends had competing brands but they paid double the price for theirs. It was great blender to start with, but I left it in the USA, so, once I got back I purchased another one. So, for price, durability, cleaning and general overall use, 10/10. Show details ·  1
Karol R.
Karol R.2 posts
Krista H.
Krista H.6 posts
  Fair Incentive 1st Generation
Rev
RevNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Powerful & great support

Bought 9400 in 2014 & in 2016 the motor & blade assembly were faulty. Got it fixed & replaced under warranty and have been running without issue since then which makes it 9yr old now. Its definitely more value for money than other blender when you consider how long it last even with daily use. Will buy the 2nd generation once this one decides to retire. Show details ·  1
George
George2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 1st Generation

Awesome blender for everyday use

Does a great job every time I use it. I make smoothies each morning with frozen mango’s, bananas, or berries, nuts, seeds, etc and perfect every time. Even with soups too! Couldn’t live without it :) Show details ·  1
Koi
KoiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 1st Generation

7yrs in and still going strong!

I've purchased Optimum 9400 nearly 7yrs ago. I am still using it and It is still working great. I'm happy with the product! The base is very sturdy as well. Show reply
Luz
LuzVictoria2 posts

Can't live without it

This is our second Optimum blender, we are extremely happy with its performance. It travels with us wherever we go. We are so used to it we can't live without it. We do everything with it, grinding nuts, mixing cakes, soups and sesame seed milk. It's reliable, easy to use, easy to clean, safe and above all it's good value for money. Show details ·  1
Bill
Bill3 posts

Optimum 9400 2l Jug

Excellent machine but the jugs wet blade assembly leaks after a while. Replacement jug is $174! OUCH... Even the blade assembly replacement is $90, a lot more than the Vitamix. Show reply
Caro
CaroQueensland22 posts
H. McArthur
H. McArthurVICGippsland, VIC5 posts

Powerful blender

This machine has so much power it blends everything we have tried. The only tip is to make sure there is enough liquid in the jug as if there is not then the blades just spin at a really high rpm not achieving anything. Show details ·  1
Anja B.
Anja B.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 1st Generation

My favorite appliance in the kitchen

I bought my blender about 5 years ago and I can't live without it. I use it every single day - often more than once. I make smoothies, nut milks, grind nuts, vegan slices - there is nothing the Optimum can't blend.
A couple of months ago, it died on me (after more than 5 years of not missing a beat) and I send it in. I was expecting a quote for how much it would cost to fix since I couldn't find any receipts or warranty documents and was sure, it was out of warranty anyway, but about three weeks later it arrived back at my house completely fixed and with no bill attached. I was amazed, such great service! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Show details ·  2
Cameron O.
Cameron O.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified 1st Generation

A great product with great customer service to back it up!

We have purchased both an Optimum 600 juicer and Optimum 9400 blender from Froothie and both products have been superb and used on a daily basis for many, many years.

The blender is astoundingly strong and can blend pretty much anything.

In this day and age, both great products and great support are getting harder and harder to find. But in Froothie we have received both.

We will definitely be supporting them by purchasing more in the future. Show details ·  1

Ajith Bhojani7 posts

Essential Appliance for the Kitchen

I bought this blender for my baby as I wanted to puree foods and it worked perfectly. However I also wanted to make my own juices, soups and blend ingredients so after a tremendous amount of research I went for the Optimum 9400 and I have been very pleased with my choice ever since. Show details ·  1
mir
mir2 posts
  Verified 1st Generation

A strong blender, good for all my bizarre shakes!

A good blender, doing a very good job. Ice cube, hard things, everything! We use it almost every day for some years.
what I dislike- it noisy a little bite and the jug had broken twice. The first time was close to the purchase and had replaced with no charge, and now, after some years, I have to pay. BUT IT WORSE IT! Show details ·  1
Bronwen
BronwenVICSouthwest, VIC8 posts

Maree
Maree · 9400 1st Generation

Hi I have the 1st Gen Optimum. It has been working beautifully for the last 8 or 9 years with absolutely no issues! I love it.
This morning fo the first time ever, it stopped working. I hit the reset button and it worked. Tonight I went to use it and no action, I tried it again and the reset button several times. Left it, unplugged replugges etc. It will not work at all.
There have been no issues so can you help? advise?

Maree
Maree · 9400 1st Generation

There have been no issues so can you help? advise?

D.M.P
D.M.P · 9400 1st Generation

What can I do if my blender is stuck on full speed?

Ajith Bhojani

I'd contact support. Sounds like a serious problem.

Compare all Optimum 9400 listings
Number of Blades666
Number of Speed Settings55
Dimensions 456 x 191×191 mm480 x 215 x 225 mm431.8 x 203.2 x 279.4 mm
Power1,500 W2,611 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, SilverMidnight SilverBlack, Silver