1Form

1Form

1.1

398 reviews · Statistics

1% · 5391 · 98%
Brand Manager for 1Form? Claim your listing.
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lorin
Lorin

should be illegal

1form is just straight up discriminatory. it doesn't allow for any explanation and tries to make people's living situations black or white. its very invading of privacy. I also had an issue where if I left out one little detail, for example my landlords email because I didn't know it and he wouldn't give it to me, I wouldn't be allowed to submit the form. it's broken and in favour of landlords
ShriM
ShriMNSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Terrible, not trustworthy, not worth it

I felt I was writing my resume, rather than a rental application. I think RE agents should realize that credit report is all they should look for, rather than us such a portal for applications. You spend an hour to complete. Awful experience and the RE agent says he has not received the application, though I have received an email confirmation of the sent application.
ozsweet d.
ozsweet d.2 posts

Serious breach of personal identity waiting to happen. Don't try this

With all the identity theft going on, I suggest that you avoid website like this. They will ask all your personal details and store it where? Even big website can get hack. If that happens then what now? You will be the victim and I doubt if they will even tell you your info was stolen.
Missy M.
Missy M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute rubbish

I concur on everything everyone else has said here. First time using this today & it was nothing short of painful. From the first set of questions, where you have to explain your relationship to yourself & have it not accepting the same email address the account was opened in as an applicants email address, things only got worse from there on in.... ridiculously slow to load the dropdown menus is probably the least annoying feature. uuuuuggggghhhhh
Disgruntled Applicant
Disgruntled Applicant3 posts

Tara J
Tara J

Easiest out of a bad bunch!

HAving used the competitors forms as well, this one has been the easiest to use. I just wish all real estates accepted them.
Easy login. Saves information and user friendly.
Would recommend.
F. Rass.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Worst User Experience I have EVER Seen!

Constantly freezes up, very bad user interface and you need to resend your application about 6 times before it actually works... Out of these 6 times, you need to completely redo the application with all supporting documents about 3 times...
Alexander M.
Alexander M.

Awful

Often refreshes without saving forcing you to fill in information multiple times. Also even if you do fill in all the information it often won't save or progress. So infuriating. Awful customer support. I would strongly advise users to avoid!
Dani C.
Dani C.

DO NOT USE 1FORM IF YOU CAN AVOID IT

1Form is frustrating, requires you to put in all information a real estate could possibly imagine wanting. I was told that while it was difficult the first time, at least it would save time next time. However, it automatically deletes your account after 12 months. So there is nothing redeemable about this irritating website. Avoid!
Dannie R
Dannie RQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I paid twice for a document verification on a ten year passport and a local licence

1form could not verify an Australian Passport with ten years on it, and a licence issued 12 months previously in the state for which I was applying for tenancies. I applied for the former licence with that passport, and I applied for that passport with 5 documents issued in Australia and I am Australian born. I paid twice using both documents and still they could not verify me. I have a current police check for my work, a working with children's check and an NDIS worker verification with these same documents and they can't find 'verified' documents. I propose a royal debacle with plenty of money being earned for the insult!
kathellis
kathellisVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Joe
Joe

Horrible

Whoever designed Oneform ust have flunked out of every class they have ever taken. There is no saving, every form is required, and it asks for so much irrelevant information. It wants a course contact, do I know what a course contact is? No. Do I want them to know their number? Also no.
Molly Lock
Molly LockVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Smash R.
Smash R.3 posts

Terrible product

Spent hours filling in application form, says sending to admin@realitypacific.com.au there email is sales@ so therefore they never received application, waiting 2 days after receiving congratulations application successfully sent, only to find they sent to wrong email address, cant even make a copy to send to correct address, cant contact anybody, just a complete waste of time.
Sava
SavaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Horribly Intrusive

Far too much very private and sensitive information they demand before allowing a basic rental application to even be started. No clear information on who can access that profile information, if it is delivered with an application or if it is simply their own data collection for their other businesses and partners. Agents should take note and not be lazy in using this garbage that potential good tennants will not go anywhere near using in its current form. I am not uploading indentity documents and bank statements to this platform and by extension potentially all of these 'realestate.com.au realcommercial.com.au 1form.com property.com.au spacely.com.au' and partners!

Doug D.
Doug D.

I am very concerned about privacy, as well as these intrusive real estate application websites. If it is free to us to use, how do they make money? by selling our info? I have just applied for a few properties and the stuff we upload could easily result in complete identity theft. But it seems like there is no other option. There are some places that wont even show the property until you apply with these forms. Seems like discrimination to me. Has anybody tried to print the whole thing out and hand it to the R/E ?

RobAndy
RobAndy

I filled in my profile and I wonder if there is a way to apply the info to many properties I apply for ?.
The 1form should cater for this that my profile info is automatically added to the property I apply for.
Currently (unless I overlooked it) one needs to enter the same info over and over for every property I apply for; absolute nuisance in this stone age of technology.

F. Rass.

That is absolutely correct! With oneform you will have to re-enter all of your information over and over again. It is the worst real estate software that I have ever seen!!!

Grace
Grace

Is it legal in Victoria for real estate agents to insist that tenants use 1 Form to apply for properites?

Jake
Jake
Grabenmann
Grabenmann

Extra Information

Brand Manager for 1Form? Claim your listing.