Know better, choose better.
Reviews by people like you.
Our Latest Buying Guides
A portable fridge or freezer keeps your food and drink fresh during your outdoor adventures. Since a portable fridge can be pricey, doing some research before you buy will help you choose a model that doesn't let you down on your next trip.
A staple appliance for every kitchen counter is a handy electric kettle - but in what situations will you need adjustable temperature settings? And what features should you look out for to ensure you buy a kettle that's easy and safe to use?
Our Latest Expert Reviews
Nissan have gone for a modern design filled with retro design cues from Nissan's performance past.
If you don’t have the time, the know-how or the desire to buy a standard BT-50 and modify it your way, well here is your ute.
The 308 is finally a car that can seriously contend against the likes of Mercedes Benz…however that French motor might be holding the 308 back from greatness.
The 2023 ProductReview.com.au Awards are here
Discover Australia's best products & services of the year.See the winners
Your opinion matters.
ProductReview.com.au is a community of consumers helping each other make better purchasing decisions.
Browse some of our latest reviews
Being with this worst ISP for over a year, from leaked customers data (hacked) had to change my driver license to under performance unstable dropping connection and then whole country one day network outage. Contact customer service centre which based in India those who can not even understand the basic question had to kept repeating myself. This is for sure by far the worst ISP in Australia history. Would give zero star rating if I could. Will disconnect and go with other ISP.
We reluctantly replaced our 15 year old Bosch dishwasher during a kitchen upgrade so that we could have a fully integrated look. I was surprised that the design appeared to not have changed much over our old one. However the performance is noticeably superior, we regularly put baking trays in there which have literally baked on gunk. Very rare that they require additional cleaning. The new Bosch is also quieter. I can't vouch for the water efficiency but i would be surprised if it hasn't also improved. My biggest surprise was finding out that Bosch is an (almost ) not for profit company which benefits the Robert Bosch Foundation. They do have a small number of conventional shareholders (8%) with the remaining 92% being used for charitable causes. I don't know why Bosch don't make this fact more public, I think lots of consumers would be swayed by this information. Personally I think long and hard before buying any other brand now that I know this to be the case. Plus the longevity is definitely there. We have a Bosch washing machine which is 15 years old and still going strong ( touch wood).
Was recommended this tyre by my local City Discount store. They have been excellent value and I have not noticed any road noise during use. Have been so happy with these (on a SWB Pajero) that I have put the same brand on my wife's Mazda 3 (Ziex instead of Wildpeak). They have also proved to be an excellent choice.
Buying guides, in-depth reviews and newsSee all articles
Washing machines do a lot of work, and need some TLC every now and then. They deal with dirt, detergent, and lots of water, so it’s important to properly clean and maintain them to prevent grime, smells, mould and mildew.
If you’re going overseas, travel insurance is as important as a passport. We look at some of the most common travel insurance policy exclusions that often aren’t known to many holiday goers, so you know what you may or may not be covered for if the unexpected happens.
If you’re looking to build, there are a lot of exciting decisions to make, one being whether to go with a project home builder or a custom home builder. What you choose will largely depend on your budget, housing needs, and how involved you'd like to be in the design process.
Worried about rising energy prices? It might be time to consider switching up your plan. Changing energy providers is fairly simple, but before you do, make sure you know how and when to do it to make the switch even easier.
Using an electric blanket is an economical way to beat the cold, but how much does it cost to run one? And how do heated blankets and throws stack up against space heaters? Knowing the difference can help you stay cosy and keep your electricity bills down.
If there’s an accident, natural disaster, or break-in, not having insurance can leave you stressed and take a huge chunk out of your bank account. Contents or renters insurance is designed to protect you in situations like these and help you get back on your feet.