ABNregistration.com.au

ABNregistration.com.au

1.2

BEWARE!

This website offers a paid service to register an ABN, which is actually free when you do it through the actual government website. They don't mention the cost until the end, and lures you along the whole way , taking all of your personal information, before mentioning the money. DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE!

JMW

JMWNorth Queensland, QLD

Helped me out immensely

Grace was most helpful and patient with my messes and mistakes. She walked me through the process. Very kind, thank you Grace. I'd prefer we could write less than 29 words as I don't say much.

Juan

JuanVictoria

Fake, scam company

This company mislead for my abn registration and business registration. Don't go to this site, go to government site instead one with abr. Never doing business with this company again.

SCAM!

I clicked GST Registration when registered my ABN. They charge $44.55 for that!
However, when I check my ATO, it shows "Not currently registered for GST"!
And I called ATO 132 866 to confirm, they told me, GST Registration is FOR FREE!
What a SCAM !

Thu G.

Thu G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers, overcharge, refuse refunds

This website does not list the price of their services on their website. I registered my business name with them and I was charged $299 for 3 years instead of $87 for 3 years through ASIC. There is no contact number, the only way to contact them is via email and they refused to refund the difference. These people are scammers and charge people whatever they want once you enter your credit card. They don't display the amount they are charging you, no receipts etc is provided.

Adli

AdliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scam. Do not buy

This is a scam. ABN is free and this website charges incredibly for a free service. Please do not fall into the trap as I did. Lost $99. Incredibly unhappy about this.

Chris

ChrisSouthwest, VIC

awesome help effortless to get through

Fantastic and easy to deal with.
Was understanding and patient.
Nothing was too hard for them to help you with and were very knowledgeable
Assisted when asked and was always there on hand to help when needed

Gab

GabGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam!!! Do not use!!

I just recently applied for an ABN through businessnameregistory.org (which i am pretty sure are the same business but operating under a different name) and they have charged me $398!! What an absolute scam. Has anyone else had success getting a refund?? I will be making sure to take these sackers down, I will take it to the news if I have to!

SCAM ALERT

Marilyn

Marilyn

A wicked scam

I applied for an ABN. Free from government sites and I assumed the same. What a scam. I was charged $99 for what you pay nothing for. No indication it would cost me until afterwards when an invoice arrived and the money was gone from my account. They should be banned from this fraudulent action!!!!!

Leon Z.

Leon Z.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Scam, surprisingly it stayed on the top of google search results!!

I googled ABN registration, this site came out first. I had though it is the official site because it end with .org .Why google put it on top? I lost $189 on this Scam site, had trusted google search.

hannahbrook121

hannahbrook121Alice Springs, NT

Was scammed

They scammed me. It was the first option when I googled ABN I didn’t think they could possibly be a scam.

How can I get my money back? They are not returning any of my emails

ben j.

ben j.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

How could I be so stupid?

The $148 wasted pales in comparison to the fact I have just handed some random organisation my entire personal details. Its 1030 on a Friday night and I cant contact them or my bank.

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolute Scam

Googled search for Business name registered thought dealing with ASIC fee $87.50 charged $375.00
called ASIC told me they are a Third Party and have many complaints.
I will try to have these businesses shut down. If ASIC allow they are supposed to be the gatekeeper on such scams.

Pharmaboy18

Pharmaboy18

DO NOT USE THESE IDIOTS!!

Slugged $347 for ABN registration, Business name registration and GST registration. Have since found out all of this was free!! Worse still, I went to do my BAS - not registered with ATO!! Taking this to the authorities.

Find out how ABNregistration.com.au compares to other Services

SCAM - don't assume you have the web site you need, con artists use similar names to confuse.

Mash

MashSydney, NSW

I'm embarrassed

I'm embarrassed I got into this scam and now to see all these bad reviews :-( I was stupid enough to think I was registering on the government website and not check even before I provide my payment details. As soon as I realised it wasn't ASIC or gov, I immediately asked them not to proceed this morning and refund me. They completely ignored my emails and 6 hours later advises me that they registered my ABN which is impossible cause I did it myself this morning hours before they sent me the email. It is such a simple free registration on https://www.abr.gov.au/ and you don't need their help. PLEASE DO NOT GET INTO THE TRAP!

Latest Victim

Latest VictimSydney, NSW

Scam!! Be careful.

I experienced exactly the same as Claudia. They advertised the service for $99, but charged $189.
I will definitely report to the Fair trading if they don’t refund me. I might send their info to the Current Affair.
Scammer like this should be eliminated completely!!!

SCAM! Terrible company which is overcharging honest people for a service which is free!

I was overcharged for ABN registration, ( $ 99 ) and then hidden extra charges ...I end up paying 189 dollars.
I asked them to refund me the extra hidden charges. ( $99) They replied with a refusal as I agreed to Their T&C.
I threatened them saying I was going to report all their webpage to Fair trading.
So, they replied via email and sent an sms said that the refund would be in my account in 12-15 days.
I didn’t believe.
I call my bank and dispute the amount.
However 2 days later the company refunded me the full amount.
My ABN and business name are now cancelled and I need to start from scratch using the correct gov site!
Be careful people !

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Scam!

I typed in ann registry on my laptop and this company came first below is the free abn.gov.au since it was the one on very top i thought it was just the same as the one below. No idea that its a scam! They will charge $99 but wont say any on the application that there is a fee. It looks like its free all the way! Be careful with this company.

Ashwin C.

Ashwin C.asked

I do not believe I fell for it. :(
ABN is free but these websites are charging more $99 and do not refund it, even if you ask within an hour. Payment from the card seems to be authorized straight away.

Alison L.asked

When will I get my money back? I paid 299 today thinking you were ASIC. Alison Lockwood

Elena L.

Alison, if you have evidence that money should be given back, send them an email clearly stating your evidence.
If you believe (like I do in my case) that the service wasn’t delivered, or was partially delivered, or customer service failed - contact your bank, they will be happy in most cases to investigate it for you (if this Agency will refuse the refund).
I’m still fighting for my refund but my bank did tell me that if I won’t succeed they will investigate it and will give me the refund

Alison L.

Did you go to fair trading?

Hi Alison,
I've got my full refund today. But it costed me about 10 hours of my personal time (spent on chatting with them as well as emailing). The last part of the refund (30% of the initial fee that they were trying not to return because I have to pay them to process my return - what a joke!) was given back only when I stated that I will be involving AU Customer Protection and Current Affair.
I'm researching Customer Protection website to find out the best way to inform them. Seeing how many people suffered here, I'm speechless. I'd recommend everyone to lodge claims

Tilo N.

Tilo N.asked

I got an application I did online on Saturday but I'm still waiting pls

micheal
micheal

You will probably never get it this company is a scam its not The government site