ABNregistration.com.au

1.2

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolute Scam

Googled search for Business name registered thought dealing with ASIC fee $87.50 charged $375.00
called ASIC told me they are a Third Party and have many complaints.
I will try to have these businesses shut down. If ASIC allow they are supposed to be the gatekeeper on such scams.

Pharmaboy18

Pharmaboy18

DO NOT USE THESE IDIOTS!!

Slugged $347 for ABN registration, Business name registration and GST registration. Have since found out all of this was free!! Worse still, I went to do my BAS - not registered with ATO!! Taking this to the authorities.

SCAM - don't assume you have the web site you need, con artists use similar names to confuse.

Mash

MashSydney, NSW

I'm embarrassed

I'm embarrassed I got into this scam and now to see all these bad reviews :-( I was stupid enough to think I was registering on the government website and not check even before I provide my payment details. As soon as I realised it wasn't ASIC or gov, I immediately asked them not to proceed this morning and refund me. They completely ignored my emails and 6 hours later advises me that they registered my ABN which is impossible cause I did it myself this morning hours before they sent me the email. It is such a simple free registration on https://www.abr.gov.au/ and you don't need their help. PLEASE DO NOT GET INTO THE TRAP!

Latest Victim

Latest VictimSydney, NSW

Scam!! Be careful.

I experienced exactly the same as Claudia. They advertised the service for $99, but charged $189.
I will definitely report to the Fair trading if they don’t refund me. I might send their info to the Current Affair.
Scammer like this should be eliminated completely!!!

SCAM! Terrible company which is overcharging honest people for a service which is free!

I was overcharged for ABN registration, ( $ 99 ) and then hidden extra charges ...I end up paying 189 dollars.
I asked them to refund me the extra hidden charges. ( $99) They replied with a refusal as I agreed to Their T&C.
I threatened them saying I was going to report all their webpage to Fair trading.
So, they replied via email and sent an sms said that the refund would be in my account in 12-15 days.
I didn’t believe.
I call my bank and dispute the amount.
However 2 days later the company refunded me the full amount.
My ABN and business name are now cancelled and I need to start from scratch using the correct gov site!
Be careful people !

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Scam!

I typed in ann registry on my laptop and this company came first below is the free abn.gov.au since it was the one on very top i thought it was just the same as the one below. No idea that its a scam! They will charge $99 but wont say any on the application that there is a fee. It looks like its free all the way! Be careful with this company.

Searly

SearlyPerth, WA

Unfortunately i fell for this scam

I went to go onto the asic website and ABNregistry.org opened up proceeded to follow prompts to fill in application and paid $99 emsil did not come through. So searched up and have since seen i was not the only one to have experienced simular . I messaged to cancel application as i only did it last night. And they have so called clause no refund.. so i have reported them to scamwatch and have requested a hold to my payment to them through my bank account. I managed to do my own abn on the actual asic site.

Lara N.

Lara N.Perth, WA

Scam! Different webpages but same address and ABN

overcharged for ABN registration, did not refund if business name is not available.
I reported all their webpage to Scam Watch and sent an email to inform them.
So, they replied via email and sent an sms said that the refund will be in my account in 12-15 days. Not sure it will happen or not.
So far, I knew 2 websites are the same:
Abnfile.com.au
Abnregistry.org
When I checked their ABN, ASIC registration number and address, they are all the same.

AndrewVictoria

Thought I was filling out a form from the government website

Andrew

ban is suppose to be ABN sorry in the second line

Sun

SunFar North Queensland, QLD

Be aware of these disgusting scammers

Jaro

JaroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yes, it's a scam.

A carefully constructed scam created to take advantage of people who are fooled by the official looking presentation of the website and are unaware that ABN registration is free. They are careful not to lie about their services but deliberately avoid being upfront about who they are and what they provide, relying on you not reading the fine print in their terms and conditions. They charge $99+ to do nothing more than copy the info you provide into an official application, a "service" no one in their right mind would pay for unless uninformed.

There is a lot more I'd like to say about these people, but apparently aggressive language is not allowed.

Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

disgusting

How can this be allowed !! These people need to be shut down.. it takes advantage of people by being the first thing that comes up when you search how to register a business or get an ABN.. seriously !! How can this be allowed

C. Hart

C. Hart

Scammers!

OUTRAGOUS charge. I lent my son my credit card to get his ABN. As it's his first time to have one we had no idea they were free as this site was the first one to appear. Why is ASIC allowing this. $99 gone. Avoid at all cost. We've both learnt a good lesson - do more research.

Be aware. Scam.

Business-switch.com.au

Another website that comes up when you search ABN applications. They cold call you and take credit card details over the phone, and charge $99 to apply for an ABN number on your behalf. An ABN is free through the ATO website. Beware, they don’t do anything else for your money other than charging you for a free service. I hope they can sleep at night. Only use trusted websites guys. Take your time.

Allen

AllenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fraud

Just a big fraud company and the ATO is not taking any actions. They are ripping money from the customers. I do not know how this business is operating in Australia.

Vonhagar

VonhagarSouth Australia

Only read this feedback AFTER the event...SCAMMERS

This Company is not transparent. My wife applied for an ABN through this site. She thought she was doing it through the ATO. A $99 fee was applied. Government authorities really need to outlaw this sort of thing.

Shafrina F.

Shafrina F.Sydney, NSW

ABNregistration.com.au are scammers

ABNregistration.com.au should be reported to Dept of Fair Trading for not clearly stating that they are not the govt ABN registration website. I need an ABN in a rush and googled ABN registration. Their website came as the first link. On clicking their website 'I am an Individual' comes as the first option and you can literally register in 5 mins only to realise in the emailed invoice later that they are a private company and not the ABN registrar govt site.

Stuart Green

Stuart GreenCanberra 2600, ACT

Honch Business Switch Business Name Registration etc a SCAM

How can ASIC (A Sick) and ATO let this exist??? These fools are selling services at 200 to 300% of the actual fee cost if I went direct to ASIC for the particular service. Do not use - they rip you off

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Total scam

Be careful, this website is a scam. I thought they were the government. ASIC should investigate and shut them down. If you have used the service be careful with the personal information you have given them.

Ashwin C.

Ashwin C.asked

I do not believe I fell for it. :(
ABN is free but these websites are charging more $99 and do not refund it, even if you ask within an hour. Payment from the card seems to be authorized straight away.

Alison L.asked

When will I get my money back? I paid 299 today thinking you were ASIC. Alison Lockwood

Elena L.

Alison, if you have evidence that money should be given back, send them an email clearly stating your evidence.
If you believe (like I do in my case) that the service wasn’t delivered, or was partially delivered, or customer service failed - contact your bank, they will be happy in most cases to investigate it for you (if this Agency will refuse the refund).
I’m still fighting for my refund but my bank did tell me that if I won’t succeed they will investigate it and will give me the refund

Alison L.

Did you go to fair trading?

Hi Alison,
I've got my full refund today. But it costed me about 10 hours of my personal time (spent on chatting with them as well as emailing). The last part of the refund (30% of the initial fee that they were trying not to return because I have to pay them to process my return - what a joke!) was given back only when I stated that I will be involving AU Customer Protection and Current Affair.
I'm researching Customer Protection website to find out the best way to inform them. Seeing how many people suffered here, I'm speechless. I'd recommend everyone to lodge claims

Tilo N.

Tilo N.asked

I got an application I did online on Saturday but I'm still waiting pls

micheal
micheal

You will probably never get it this company is a scam its not The government site