3Absolut

Absolut

3Absolut
4.5

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Absolut? Claim your listing.

Jake
Jake

AMAZING VODKA

absolut has always been one of my go-to vodkas ever since I could legally drink. its smooth clean taste combined with its environmental sustainability are two of the main reasons this is my preferred alcohol and why I don't mind paying a little extra in comparison to other available drinks. In addition to this, Absolut is the perfect drink to take to any occasion, inspiring not only myself but also others to become creative with the limitless drink mixes that this vodka provides. Show details
Helena
HelenaSydney7 posts

Smooth and perfect for a hard day

Every time I have a chill time at night after hard day's work of taking care of kids and my husband, a glass of vodka with lots of ice would be a welcome treat. It keeps me sane and helps me get a goodnight sleep after a hard day of running around for the whole family. It's smooth and gives the right heat. During not so tiring nights I would mix it with coke or soda or lime to give it a more unique cocktail.

Lorraine
LorraineNSW52 posts

Delicious vodka

I am a fan of vodka, and Absolut is easily my favourite. Absolut have also released a range called 'Absolut Botanik', which come in flavours of apple, lime and pear. These are all very yummy too, great for Summer!

Nicko711976
Nicko711976AU13 posts

Good

one of the most popular vodkas in the world. There is a range of variations, including the rasberry alternative, which provide a sense of variety for the astute vodka drinker.
This vodka has to be one of the best available on the market. A stylish bottle gives an inviting physical appearance which intrigues the drinker. A sharp taste is softened by a mixer such as cola, lemonade or the classic orange juice. not the cheapest on the market, but if you really like your vodka, at a good price, then Absolut is the way to go.
Some vodka drinkers would find the price a little 'over the top'. There are a number of better priced alternatives on the market, but they fail to live up to the Absolut standard.