Aero Active

Aero Active

Double, Queen and Single

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't waste your money

I have now had purchase 2 of these now and they are rubbish and a complete rip off the one i purchased in Target was half the price and 10 times better. Trying to get a refund back from Howard's Storage was really hard - even though the pump was broken – I had to call the ACCC to get my money back even though it was under warranty.

Noisy

Dont buy to use that night, as the pump needs 24 hours to charge!! It is extremely noisy, everytime you roll or move sounds like firecrackers, terrible to sleep on

Comfy mattress

I have owned this for about 3 years and have used it for tent camping and indoors. It is very well designed and comfortable to sleep on. The pump is compact, holds enough charges to inflate it many times, and is not overly loud. I have found it to be sufficiently durable.

That said, I use standard inflatable mattresses and an electric pump for my children and for multiple people this is a more space efficient and cheaper option.
Comfortable, durable, pump works well
Bulkier than cheap inflatables to store, bag is oversized