Aero Active

1.8

Chauncey W.

Chauncey W.Perth, WA

Bad quality pump

Pump never works on battery operation.
After several use, pump struggles to inflate on 12V
No other pumps are able to be interchanged to inflate the mattress - rendering it useless, even though mattress once inflated stays inflated reasonably well.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$200.00.

Beth

BethSydney

Don't waste your money

I have now had purchase 2 of these now and they are rubbish and a complete rip off the one i purchased in Target was half the price and 10 times better. Trying to get a refund back from Howard's Storage was really hard - even though the pump was broken – I had to call the ACCC to get my money back even though it was under warranty.

Jen

JenAdelaide

Noisy

Dont buy to use that night, as the pump needs 24 hours to charge!! It is extremely noisy, everytime you roll or move sounds like firecrackers, terrible to sleep on

Outdoor Beds

Find out how Aero Active compares to other Outdoor Beds

kali205

kali205Brisbane, Queensland

Comfy mattress

I have owned this for about 3 years and have used it for tent camping and indoors. It is very well designed and comfortable to sleep on. The pump is compact, holds enough charges to inflate it many times, and is not overly loud. I have found it to be sufficiently durable.

That said, I use standard inflatable mattresses and an electric pump for my children and for multiple people this is a more space efficient and cheaper option.
Comfortable, durable, pump works well
Bulkier than cheap inflatables to store, bag is oversized