AeroBed Platinum Raised Pillowtop

AeroBed Platinum Raised Pillowtop

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Have 2 uninflatable beds!!

I have had 2 single Aerobed pillow tops for 2 years that have had very little use and the seams split around the same time.They are irreparable and I am very unhappy as they were very expensive and no-one wants to know about or fix them in Australia.

Do not purchase these!

Shockingly bad! Had a puncture when first inflated straight from the box and so was useless!

The Coleman representative claims that the "puncture" was accidental damage and "not covered by warranty". I would not trust this company one inch as they could wriggle out of any warranty claim by saying the same thing every time. Their customer service wouldn't help. Massive inconvenience having to return it interstate only to find they refuse a refund.

After much pressure and threatening social media, a month later and many emails and calls the company reversed its decision and I eventually got my money back minus the cost of shipping it interstate!

poor quality useless warranty

I bought the areobed queen size platinum air bed and found it was very comfortable to sleep on but after using it 3 times I woke up laying on the floor on inspection I found the seems had split I contacted the company to find that the 5 year warranty was not worth the paper it was written on as what they don't tell you is the warranty only covers some parts in the pump and nothing else for the price they charge for these beds ($450) you would expect them to last for a reasonable amount of time
comfortable for the short time it lasted
poor quality manufacturing useless warranty extreamly expensive for the something made so poorly