2.4

38%13%50%
Brand Manager for AeroBed? Claim your listing.

Sean
Sean2 posts

Not recommended. Leaked after first few usage

Developed a leak after first use. Tried to patch the leak according to instructions and leak repair kit provided but still no help. For the price of this product I am expecting better quality.

Clo x
Clo xTumut

Deflated my hopes

Had to borrow this off my partners mum to take with me to my sisters for the night, by the morning we had sunk into each other because it had deflated. It was freezing cold under us even with flanellette sheets on and 2 blankets...

I found it ok, but not as good as I thought it would be as sold on the ads.

Alan
Alan2 posts

Not recommended - one use and now unusable

After just one use the bed developed a leak and would not remain inflated. The leak comes from near the inlet valve so appears to be a design flaw, rather than a fabric split from misuse.

sci72
sci72brisbane

Used as bed for 2 years without a probem

I had my aerobed for 4 years and 2 of those I used it as my normal bed without any problems - I loved it. I had to top up the air every few weeks or so but never ended up near the ground. Then a friend's kids jumped on it and it developed a slow leak for ever more - found the leak (by freaky chance) - but still leaked slowly. As others have said - customer service is lacking, never got a response to my queries. I wonder whether they have recently changed manufacturer since so many people seem to be having issues after a few uses? I'm thinking of buying another, but am hesitating.
Comfortable, easy to inflate
Developed a slow leak which was found but was never the same.
Mandy38
Mandy38Sydney, NSW6 posts

Not Happy. Don't risk it

I am also very disappointed that my Aerobed leaks and I can not find the leak to repair it. My bed has only been used 5 times and it is just over one year old so the warranty is void. Don't be fooled that you are getting a superior product because you pay more money. It is a waste of money and very frustrating to have to buy a new bed for my guests after their terrible nights sleep sinking to the floor every hour and having to activate the noisy pump!

Do not risk it.
easy to assemble
expensive and leaks after 5 uses and can not be repaired

Linda_26
Linda_26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

The biggest mistake is purchasing one of these. Dont waste your money

Unfortunately I lost my receipt for the areo bed. Could not return. It would have been used no more then 5 times My guests have to keep inflating 3-4 times overnight. I have repaired it with the recommended areo patch still leaks. Now does not deflate prperly.

Not good enough for the price paid. Contacted customer service, it is of no interest to them. It is now going out with the hard rubbish collection just where it belongs. Have bought better (a lot cheaper)

beds previously at Aussie Disposals still going strong.

The money I spent on theis product was a complete waste which is unfortunate as I mistakingly belived at the time I was purchasing a far superior product. Take it from me don't bother buying one.

expensive

new2oz
new2oz3 posts

Good

Great product if used just as a guest bed. We had no trouble returning the bed to get the second.
Very comfortable. Easy to pump up and deflate using the buttons.
I don't think this should be used as a permanent bed (as we are at the moment), even though it clearly states that it can. We are on our second aerobed as the first one got a slow leak and lost its shape. Through the warranty we got another one which got punctured (own fault) but mangaed to fix with the patches supplied.

Could be a little cheaper...

EileenGarraway
EileenGarrawayVic, 3178113 posts

Good

I bought the Aerobed classic for when my grand children happen to stay over as we do not have enough spare beds. They just love it as they feel like they are camping out. Okay, I know their little bodies are not as heavy as an adult, but not one has ever complained about the mattress not being comfortable and they all seem to get to sleep alright. This is a great mattress as far as I am concerned as it is easy to assemble and also disassemble and it doesn't need a lot of storage space. Not a bad price also.
This is quite a good mattress for what you are buying.
Nothing comes to mind.