AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone Raised

AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone Raised

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cheaper to pay for your visitors to stay in B&B

Paid around $400, used about 6 times over 2 years then it developed slow leak. Tried the various options on the you tube help videos but just can't locate the leak. No after sales support. Steer clear.

Terrible

I agree with the previous review. After around 6 uses it go a leak and can not get any support.
Have now thrown it out. Would not recommend you buy one

no after sales support

This was a very expensive product which is now worthless because there is no aftersales support. If you get a leak you are on your own. While I found some advice on repairs for leaks on the internet it hasn't solved the problem. Coleman should provide better support, additionally the patch they offer is only available on their website I couldn't go to their address and they charge $17 mailing for something that fits in an envelope!

J.A

J.ASydney

Platinum raised: Brilliant spare bed solution.

Aerobed Platinum Raised

Three years ago we bought a queen size aerobed. It has been used for 3-4 weeks per year. It now has a leak along the seam line. The repair kit has not adhered at all. Approx. $400 wasted!! A good pump and attractive appearance are no help at all if the bed cannot be used!! I was happy to pay to have it repaired but the company has no repair facility. A cheaper bed may have lasted longer!
Pumped up quickly and efficiently.
Leak along seam line and unable to be repaired!!

Majesty Roseby

Majesty RosebyAU

Not even worth 1 star

Do not buy

I've had mine for 18months and used it 3 times. On the 3rd time, it developed a tear in the indent line on the bed. The patch they provided does not stick at all on the fabric part of the bed. I understand it was out of warranty but surely, if you spend over $300 on a product you would expect it to last more than 3 uses. Aerobed (Coleman) has informed me that there is no way to fix the bed and that it is not a product default (suggesting that it's from misuse). To be fair at least he did respond to my call. But the product is rubbish. The only option I have left with it is to place it in the bin. $320 down the drain. Very disappointed.
Easy to inflate and deflate. Pity it leaks.
Expensive for a product that is not durable.

Mchelen

MchelenAU

Don't spend $400 on a bed that only has a one year warranty...

Used maybe 10 times in 3 years and is now bulging on one side due to seam coming away, can't believe we believe we spent that much on this rubbish.
Good to have such a big spare bed at a moments notice
Only used 10 times and now unusable

Platinum Raised - bulged one side

I bought the Platinum raised model and used only twice under 2 years. Now one side bulged and tear. Contact customer service they advise they don't service them and no other advise given. $400 for this rubbish!
ease of use
came apart

Terrible

Shocker - developed tears in the indent lines in the mattress one month before the warranty ran out - we were lucky. Company has the worst customer service ever - we would never buy this product again.
Great - until it fell apart!
It started disintergrating one month before warranty was to expire.

pol780
pol780

Mine has done that too, big split around indent, not suppose to be able to over inflate though something has happened. Grrr!!!! as they are not cheap to buy