Alby Draught

Alby Draught

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Regular Beer in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GavinPerth, WA

Should be a law stopping this stuff being sold

I am 40 years drinking beer socially and I don't recall coming across a worse tasting drop.There are way worse things happening in life but I just had too add this review,are they mocking us?I thought Iron Jack was bad,and it is,but this wins hands down for way the worst beer being sold,at a ridiculous price also.No amount of fancy advertising can make this drinkable.I have too ruin a good beer mixing it with this one so that I can finish the 6 pack that I had the misfortune too buy.
They must know how bad it is but have too offload the stock anyway.

Dont chew beer

Dont chew beerasked

Hey has anyone had a ridiculous amount of sedement in there alby draught bottles? I have had a whole carton that has had so much sedement in each one it looks like a slice of bread is dissolving in every bottle!

Gavin

You have too be kidding?You got past one bottle?That is the worst drop by far I have tasted after 40 yrs of liking beer. Bring it back and complain like I did.They should be ashamed of themselves for releasing that crap on to the market.

CategoryRegular Beer