• Internal Layout

Truly awful - hand washing is a better option....

Everything comes out wet and unclean - cleaning blades catch on any large plates - water pump plays up and when you contact Tempo regards the warranty they are unhelpful, evasive & not interested in dealing with your complaint - do not purchase this product from Aldi

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $355.00.

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dishwasher we ever had

Washes very well. We have had it now for over 2 years without a hiccup. We were doubtful due to the cheapness, but we're very happy with it. Only one suggestion - it needs a larger cutlery stacker, but we highly recommend it. Hope I haven't jinxed myself now!

Purchased in February 2019 for $349.00.

Kasia

KasiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The manufacturer customer support is tragic

I've been trying to get a door seal replacement for a while now and the manufacturer keeps ignoring all my emails. When I called I had an extremely long conversation with a person that had no idea what is going on at all. Still no result.

PMC

PMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

We bought this dishwasher 3 & a half years ago, figuring it's Aldi, it will be good.
Here we are, 3 & half years later, (three year warranty) it's died.
I've had to clean the filter everyday, which makes me think the machine can't/doesn't break down the soap enough to actually do anything.
It really only washes on Heavy duty clean. The inside rubber keeps popping off, even though it's quite a bit hard to push back in, which I've done over n over n over again.
As you can see from the photos, certain spots are rusting.
It finally got stuck on E2. I googled it, and tried the turn off, turn on... No, it stubbornly stuck on its downward spiral.

• +2Thumbnail
Luke G

Luke GSouthwest, VIC

Great until it stopped working

Was a great machine, cleaned well. But developed a leak that would stop it from completing a cycle. Couldn't be fixed under warranty, so received a refund.
Good customer service throughout though.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $346.00.

Unrepairable after 18 months

Failed in under 18 months. The warranty agent deemed it uneconomical (for them) to repair. Purchase price was refunded which left me way out of pocket for the installation and de-installation costs. Most of the products I bought from Aldi in the last one to two years have failed so no more purchases of cheap but rubbish quality Aldi products for me.

Purchased for $349.00.

YourFace1996

YourFace1996Adelaide

Much better than my last dishwasher!

At first, I was sceptical about buying another sub-$400 dishwasher owing to the horrible experience I had with the last one (a $399 Bellini)
This Stirling dishwasher is better built (feels more solid), quieter, washes & dries more effectively, has more features (including self-cleaning and 1/2 load functions) and was actually $50 cheaper; so far I’m impressed!

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $349.00.

Mark H.

Mark H.Perth, WA

Great value

Great value, especially with a 3year warranty, does a great job cleaning dishes. We use finish tablets and have rinse aid in it
Not the quietest but not noisy either but there is a delay start feature so you can delay the start to do it during the night if you wish, I was going to get a secondhand Bosch, glad I got this one

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $349.00.

Arif

ArifSydney, NSW

Faulty product

It couldn't even do the first wash properly. It's turned off completely after 1hr of operation. I tried to turn it on again but keep giving error warning. I returned it to Aldi.

Purchased in September 2020 for $349.00.

PMC

PMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing after 3 years use

The rubber has come away from the door on the right hand side. I keep putting it back, but it pops out again. Also; there seems to be an awful lot of 'debris' that collects in this spot! Which I never noticed in any of my other dishwashers..(maybe I didn't notice?)
The filter needs to be scrubbed after just about every wash. I can't remember doing it that often before. And there's only 2 of us.

Purchased in April 2017 at ALDI for $349.00.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Very bad machine motor ok but not all plastic and top draw and fittings

Pensioner 70 -10 months top draw to buy doesn't fit properly 2 years I bought top spray holder and wall fitting cant fit a drawer is dropping down very bad

Simford

SimfordSydney, NSW

The Washer is good until you get the E4 (possible solution)

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $350.00.

KaYz

KaYzSydney, NSW

Was perfect to begin with, but needs regular thorough cleaning or the dishes come out with grit all over them!

We still love our aldi sterling dishwasher, but find unlike other brands it requires more regular thorough cleaning of the base components, uses more rinse aid and we have to use only the top 2 highest washes for things to come out perfectly clean the first time.

Purchased in April 2019 at ALDI for $399.00.

Krt1601

Krt1601Sydney, NSW

Worked great. For two months.

This dishwasher was awesome for the first two months. Dishes came out immaculate. Now, it takes two loads to even have a chance of cleaning the dishes. Waste of money

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $399.00.

Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great dishwasher for a small price

We purchased the ALDI dishwasher mainly for the price. $299 and 3 year warranty. All the others were only 1 year warranty. Works well does the job. The stainless steel is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $299.00.

Jon

JonCanberra 2600, ACT

3 months old and we can't get through a full cycle

This dishwasher hasn't fully worked since we installed it. Initially, we thought it was our poor read of the manual or wrong Program, but finally stood there and watched from the start to where is "peeped" and lost all power. Opened it up and found the water just starting to get warm, not hot yet. For some time after this event, it's impossible to get any response, but after some power breaker cools down, you can restart it, until it reaches the same point.

We haven't yet reached out to aftersales, yet but that starts early next week, The quality of this machine seems to be very Hit or Miss. Please read the other reviews.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $350.00.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installed and leaked water straight away

As soon is was run for the first time it started leaking water from the front right hand corner. Initially thought this was due to it not being level, turns out if was just faulty straight our of the box.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $299.00.

Leni

LeniPerth, WA

Dont waste your money, only lasted 8 months. Warranty was a waste of time. Will never buy this brand again.

Easy to use, never clogged up, and dishes always come out lovely and clean, but stopped working after 8 months, warranty was a waste of time as no one ever got back to me

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $299.00.

Narinder C.

Narinder C.

Best dishwasher till today

I love Aldi and their product. But this dishwasher is the best ever I bought in my life. My wife’s life goes easy after this. Even my friend is going to buy the same.

Purchased in April 2020 for $350.00.

Waza

WazaPerth, WA

Used twice and returning,

3hours for eco wash to find dirty dishes, quite noisey, suprisingly small inside considering its 16 piece... Had to wash everything again, eco wash that takes 3 hours, how's that eco......

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $350.00.