2.9

• Internal Layout

Mark H.Perth, WA

Great value

Great value, especially with a 3year warranty, does a great job cleaning dishes. We use finish tablets and have rinse aid in it
Not the quietest but not noisy either but there is a delay start feature so you can delay the start to do it during the night if you wish, I was going to get a secondhand Bosch, glad I got this one

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for A$349.00.

Arif

ArifSydney, NSW

Faulty product

It couldn't even do the first wash properly. It's turned off completely after 1hr of operation. I tried to turn it on again but keep giving error warning. I returned it to Aldi.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$349.00.

PMC

PMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing after 3 years use

The rubber has come away from the door on the right hand side. I keep putting it back, but it pops out again. Also; there seems to be an awful lot of 'debris' that collects in this spot! Which I never noticed in any of my other dishwashers..(maybe I didn't notice?)
The filter needs to be scrubbed after just about every wash. I can't remember doing it that often before. And there's only 2 of us.

Purchased in April 2017 at ALDI for A$349.00.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Very bad machine motor ok but not all plastic and top draw and fittings

Pensioner 70 -10 months top draw to buy doesn't fit properly 2 years I bought top spray holder and wall fitting cant fit a drawer is dropping down very bad

Simford

SimfordSydney, NSW

The Washer is good until you get the E4 (possible solution)

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$350.00.

KaYz

KaYzSydney, NSW

Was perfect to begin with, but needs regular thorough cleaning or the dishes come out with grit all over them!

We still love our aldi sterling dishwasher, but find unlike other brands it requires more regular thorough cleaning of the base components, uses more rinse aid and we have to use only the top 2 highest washes for things to come out perfectly clean the first time.

Purchased in April 2019 at ALDI for A$399.00.

Krt1601

Krt1601Sydney, NSW

Worked great. For two months.

This dishwasher was awesome for the first two months. Dishes came out immaculate. Now, it takes two loads to even have a chance of cleaning the dishes. Waste of money

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for A$399.00.

Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great dishwasher for a small price

We purchased the ALDI dishwasher mainly for the price. $299 and 3 year warranty. All the others were only 1 year warranty. Works well does the job. The stainless steel is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$299.00.

Jon

JonCanberra 2600, ACT

3 months old and we can't get through a full cycle

This dishwasher hasn't fully worked since we installed it. Initially, we thought it was our poor read of the manual or wrong Program, but finally stood there and watched from the start to where is "peeped" and lost all power. Opened it up and found the water just starting to get warm, not hot yet. For some time after this event, it's impossible to get any response, but after some power breaker cools down, you can restart it, until it reaches the same point.

We haven't yet reached out to aftersales, yet but that starts early next week, The quality of this machine seems to be very Hit or Miss. Please read the other reviews.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$350.00.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installed and leaked water straight away

As soon is was run for the first time it started leaking water from the front right hand corner. Initially thought this was due to it not being level, turns out if was just faulty straight our of the box.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$299.00.

Leni

LeniPerth, WA

Dont waste your money, only lasted 8 months. Warranty was a waste of time. Will never buy this brand again.

Easy to use, never clogged up, and dishes always come out lovely and clean, but stopped working after 8 months, warranty was a waste of time as no one ever got back to me

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$299.00.

Narinder C.

Narinder C.

Best dishwasher till today

I love Aldi and their product. But this dishwasher is the best ever I bought in my life. My wife’s life goes easy after this. Even my friend is going to buy the same.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$350.00.

Waza

WazaPerth, WA

Used twice and returning,

3hours for eco wash to find dirty dishes, quite noisey, suprisingly small inside considering its 16 piece... Had to wash everything again, eco wash that takes 3 hours, how's that eco......

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$350.00.

Internal Layout

Didn't even last 6 months!!!

This dishwasher started off working and good, but then in the fifth month it flooded and a light started flashing on where the glassware symbol is. I rang for it to be looked at which is what the booklet says, only to have two guys come out several weeks later. They said that they din't really know why it's not working. A about a week after their visit, I received an email saying that they are going to refund me the money because it's not fixable. I asked for a new one but the woman on the other end of the line said that it can't be replaced because they don't have them in stock any longer. I will get my money back and now I have to get rid of a faulty dishwasher.. So not happy with the product and the whole process.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$349.00.

Rosie

RosieNorthern Region, NSW

Pleased - so far

Took a gamble as I had previously purchased a sterling product from Aldi which I returned very disappointed . However have used this dishwasher daily for over a week and have found it washes well. I have large dining plates that fitted well in bottom shelf. ( Top tray height adjustable). Quiet machine. It doesn’t totally dry as much as I would like but I haven’t tried the “extra drying” function yet. It was easy to install as it replaced a very old dishwasher. Had to purchase an extension hose for drainage to fit my plumbing. All good - so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI.

Renee H.

Renee H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishwasher

Dishwasher a couple of months over warranty, company wont repair,replace.
I am very unhappy for this item that has hardly been used to have e7 error. And not work. Would have been better off spending more money on a more well knoen brand

Purchased in September 2016 at ALDI for A$299.00.

Stirling dishwasher

Stirling dishwasherGippsland, VIC

Terrible inside dishwasher

Forever cleaning the scum inside the dishwasher. I suppose you get what you pay for. Never again will I buy this dishwasher. I'm sick of cleaning the inside of it

Purchased in October 2014.

Jay K

Jay K

Very happy with it so far

Purchased at ALDI for A$249.00.

Julie

JulieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good entry level dishwasher

Works well, although sometimes Eco wash doesnt clean everything so you have to use Heavy setting which will clean things. Also you have to leave door open to dry dishes, but this doesn't bother us. Overall good for the price point as its cheaper than normal. The cutlery sits on the top rack which is a bit too close to the cup rack, so large cups and wine glasses need to sit at the bottom. We use finish tablets... haven't tried other brands.

Purchased in October 2017 at ALDI for A$150.00.

Internal Layout

Reasonable but went wrong after three months. Aldi didn't want to know. Warranty useless.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$299.00.