jane

janeBrisbane

lovely texture

I bought the natural beige. However, it was too light for my fair skin tone. I think the medium beige would be a close match for me. The texture and applicator is really nice to use. The coverage was a full one that I like as I am nearly 60. The coverage is a lovely dewy matte. Also the concealer in the lid is a lovely texture and covers my dark spots well. It is very good value at $20 for 50ml.

Purchased in April 2021 at ALDI for $20.00.

MarieSouthwest, VIC

great product and price

I love all of the Lacura Caviar product and they are great value for money You have to be quick to buy as it is very popular Even got my daughter using it

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $20.00.

Wendy M.

Wendy M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

OK, Nothing to get excited about

I had been using another eye cream from an American company which I was pleased with, but it was accidentally thrown out. I have a strict routine, so didn't want to stop, so tried the mousse. It actually seems a lot more like a clear gel to me, certainly not a mousse, so I checked the container and it def. says mousse. I've reordered from my American company. Even with the freight cost and exchange rate, it's similar in price, but certainly not up to the standard I'm used to. I can't recall exactly how much I paid for it, but less than $20.

Purchased in July 2020 at Aldi Hervey Bay.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aldi Put it on sale but can never buy it as sold out to quick.Would love to try it.

Send me a day, night and eye cream I will pay what ever the price is and I will give a honest review. I get there early but I hate fighting the crowds

MISS_2565

MISS_2565

My favourite!!

Amazing amazing amazing!!! Thick, luscious, and a little goes a long way. My combo skin soaks it up and stays supple all day. Sits really well under make up (of course wait for it to dry first), sunscreens an added bonus. I use it everyday as well as the caviar night moisturiser and its kept my skin radiant. After running out i searched for something well over $100 and nothing even compared to it. Then Aldi had it back in stock in the nick of time. The only con is that its not available all year round so stock up when it is at Aldi.

julia

juliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Love, Love, Love This Face Cream.

Skin looks brighter, red areas have evened out, get lots of compliments on my complexion. Never had an adverse reaction, I use the whole range, serums, eye mousse, 3 minute face mask, and of course the night cream!!! If you can get the range, get it!!!

Purchased in September 2018 at ALDI for $14.99.

Jupiter

JupiterSydney, NSW

Very thick and occlusive, better suited for dry skin

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $10.00.

Jupiter

JupiterSydney, NSW

Very moisturising but thick and occlusive, better for dry skin

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $10.00.

Daniela P.

Daniela P.

Never going back to Kiehl’s

I take good care of my skin and was stuck to Kiehl’s products as they worked really good, fast and consistently. This is much much better than their avocado eye cream mousse and for a quarter of the price. It sticks to your skin and doesn’t absorb fast, which is what you want in an night eye cream (as you’d lose so much product on your pillow if it was runny). I highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI.

Mrs W

Mrs WMelbourne

Never thought it would actually work, but it does and it's amazing!

I've had crows feet and dark circles under my eyes for years, which only got worse after having a baby. I thought I'd give it a go, expecting very little, but my dark circles are all but gone after only 3 month and the crows feet look miles better. It's soft and feels lovely to put on, and my sensitive skin has had no reaction at all.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $14.00.

Little Terrier

Little TerrierSydney, NSW

Bargain price for amazing product

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $20.00.

bulla

bullaSydney, NSW

Great quality day cream

I had read about this caviar cream & wondered if it really was good. I was pleasantly surprised & now use it daily. My skin is clear & hydrated. I would recommend this cream.

Purchased in February 2020.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money. Better than any other products that I've used.

I did not know about this Lacura skincare line until my friend told me in May. I bought the serum, day and night cream and mask in May Special Buy and just used the serum until last night. The serum does not absorb into skin very quickly, but it seems good to me because I love to message my face a bit. I used Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum before and that serum went into the skin very quickly so I had to use a little more if I wanted to do a bit message... So I would say I prefer Lacura. Also, I can feel my skin smooth, soft, hydrated immediately and the same in the next morning when I wake up. I can't comment about dark spot or anti wrinkles as yet, just applied it once last night. Definitely worth the money. I will buy it again.

Purchased in May 2020 for $15.00.

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad reaction

I came out with a bad reaction to this product. My face looked like it was burnt and it was itching. My whole face was swollen. After 2 weeks of stopping using it my face is still with red spots/blotches all over. Slowly healing. I do need to say l have sensitive skin.

Purchased in May 2020 for $20.00.

MarieSouthwest, VIC

I love this

I love this and buy up when Aldi has it on sale at $20 I told my daughter who also bought it and feels to same Great product. I have never had any bad reaction when using any of these products

Purchased in May 2020 at Aldi Ocean Grove for $20.00.

Smell

Annabell

Annabell

Burned my face

Used it for 3 minutes and unfortunately, this mask left a burn mark on my face. It's been 4 days and my face still has a red spot. Now I am worried that this red mark will stay on my skin forever. Pretty disappointed with the product. Never again.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $15.00.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.Central Queensland, QLD

Love the look and feel of my skin

Loving the feel of my face, soft and smooth, feeling hydrated. My face looks so much brighter, highly recommend, told my sister and she loves it too. Purchased day cream and night cream. Loving it...

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $20.00.

Ease of Application

Feels like butter on my face.

Can't recommend it. Was 20$ too much. Better spent on good quality brand instead.
Didn't like it at all. Feels like butter on my face. Very fat feeling.
I normally likes Aldi's products... well, not this time

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $20.00.

Kim S

Kim SSydney, NSW

Best day & night creams

Absorbs well into skin, very smooth feeling & Ive noticed less lines around mouth & on forehead. In UK it is a regular product.....why do we only get it twice a year?

Purchased in November 2019 for $30.00.

Ease of Application

This product is amazingly good!

I had no adverse reaction to this cream, even though I usually am sensitive to rich creams. I am 48 and impressed with the effect the cream has had, my skin is brighter and the rosacea I always suffer from is gone.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for $30.00.