JupiterSydney, NSW

Very thick and occlusive, better suited for dry skin

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

JupiterSydney, NSW

Very moisturising but thick and occlusive, better for dry skin

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Daniela P.

Daniela P.

Never going back to Kiehl’s

I take good care of my skin and was stuck to Kiehl’s products as they worked really good, fast and consistently. This is much much better than their avocado eye cream mousse and for a quarter of the price. It sticks to your skin and doesn’t absorb fast, which is what you want in an night eye cream (as you’d lose so much product on your pillow if it was runny). I highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Mrs WMelbourne

Never thought it would actually work, but it does and it's amazing!

I've had crows feet and dark circles under my eyes for years, which only got worse after having a baby. I thought I'd give it a go, expecting very little, but my dark circles are all but gone after only 3 month and the crows feet look miles better. It's soft and feels lovely to put on, and my sensitive skin has had no reaction at all.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$14.00.

Little Terrier

Little TerrierSydney, NSW

Bargain price for amazing product

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
bulla

bullaSydney, NSW

Great quality day cream

I had read about this caviar cream & wondered if it really was good. I was pleasantly surprised & now use it daily. My skin is clear & hydrated. I would recommend this cream.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money. Better than any other products that I've used.

I did not know about this Lacura skincare line until my friend told me in May. I bought the serum, day and night cream and mask in May Special Buy and just used the serum until last night. The serum does not absorb into skin very quickly, but it seems good to me because I love to message my face a bit. I used Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum before and that serum went into the skin very quickly so I had to use a little more if I wanted to do a bit message... So I would say I prefer Lacura. Also, I can feel my skin smooth, soft, hydrated immediately and the same in the next morning when I wake up. I can't comment about dark spot or anti wrinkles as yet, just applied it once last night. Definitely worth the money. I will buy it again.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad reaction

I came out with a bad reaction to this product. My face looked like it was burnt and it was itching. My whole face was swollen. After 2 weeks of stopping using it my face is still with red spots/blotches all over. Slowly healing. I do need to say l have sensitive skin.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$20.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Marie

MarieSouthwest, VIC

I love this

I love this and buy up when Aldi has it on sale at $20 I told my daughter who also bought it and feels to same Great product. I have never had any bad reaction when using any of these products

Purchased in May 2020 at Aldi Ocean Grove for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Annabell

Annabell

Burned my face

Used it for 3 minutes and unfortunately, this mask left a burn mark on my face. It's been 4 days and my face still has a red spot. Now I am worried that this red mark will stay on my skin forever. Pretty disappointed with the product. Never again.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Jodie W.

Jodie W.Central Queensland, QLD

Love the look and feel of my skin

Loving the feel of my face, soft and smooth, feeling hydrated. My face looks so much brighter, highly recommend, told my sister and she loves it too. Purchased day cream and night cream. Loving it...

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Feels like butter on my face.

Can't recommend it. Was 20$ too much. Better spent on good quality brand instead.
Didn't like it at all. Feels like butter on my face. Very fat feeling.
I normally likes Aldi's products... well, not this time

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Kim S

Kim SSydney, NSW

Best day & night creams

Absorbs well into skin, very smooth feeling & Ive noticed less lines around mouth & on forehead. In UK it is a regular product.....why do we only get it twice a year?

Purchased in November 2019 for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

This product is amazingly good!

I had no adverse reaction to this cream, even though I usually am sensitive to rich creams. I am 48 and impressed with the effect the cream has had, my skin is brighter and the rosacea I always suffer from is gone.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

ElliemaeCanberra Central 2602, ACT

The problem in purchasing all Aldi Caviar products has been created by Aldi Management themselves

Each time this product is occasionally advertised, there is an unedifying rush to grab as much of the product as possible. These groups are highly organised: one grabbing boxes while the other one packs in bags or trolleys. Within five minutes there is no product left. This behavior could easily be managed by restricting the item to 2 or 3 per customer. Surely this is in Aldis best customer service interests. We dont all want to be paying inflated online re-sellers prices.

Purchased in December 2019 at Costco ACT, Canberra.

Item was purchased at Aldi Majura Park, Canberra. ACT

best day cream ever

I've been using the lacuna caviar daydream for 12 months and absolutely love it. My skin is much softer and feels great. I have normally dry skin and this is the only daydream that has made a difference. Its very reasonably priced and I love it.

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Angie B.

Angie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Aldi Skin Science Caviar Cream

The Skin Caviar Day and Night cream are both amazing, most here have reviewed the wrong Aldi cream. This cream is making my skin super soft and smooth and I love the smell, the feel and texture of it. The night cream absorbs right into the skin. After just one week my skin feels definitely firmer. Can't comment on wrinkle depth, too early to tell. Definitely great value for money.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gigi

GigiSydney, NSW

Best cream I have used

This is the best cream by Lacura and any other product I have ever used. Its no wonder they are sold immediately. Aldi can you stock more and regulate purchases.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for A$19.99.

Evelin

Evelin

I love it

I have been using the night cream for a long time and don't use anything else on my face. My skin is very dry without cream. Caviar is a wonderful product for me especially for that price. Unfortunately it sells out too quickly. You have to know when it is for sale as one of the special buys.

Purchased at ALDI for A$19.00.

sharholee

sharholeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacura Caviar is different!!

From reading most of the reviews, some of you ladies are reviewing the normal Lacura products. The Lacura Caviar range is pretty exclusive and is bloody awesome! No wonder they compare it to a lot of high end products, the ingredient are great and the results are fabulous! Loving my skin at the moment and only wish I had stocked up on more....

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for A$19.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Liz Easked

Lacura Caviar Range

When will this be in stock again in Victoria?

Jupiter

The Lacura Caviar range is a specials buy and is usually only in store twice a year - once before Mother's day and once before Christmas (late Nov). They go quickly though, you'll have to be there on the first day it comes on sale. Keep track of the start date using the catalogues.

Liz E

The first day? You have to be joking, you have to be first through the door! There is only ever a small box of each put out. Why is that? You want us to use your product but we can’t get it!

Jupiter

Hi again Liz, I'm not associated with Aldi, I'm just a customer. I thought I'd let you know that the items are on sale 19th Sept - just saw on the Aldi website:

Pilar S.

Pilar S.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

Hola, he comprado la linea de caviar y me ha encantado, compré en Aldi gympie pero allá no tienen esa línea permanente en donde puedo seguir comprándolos , si es por internet por favor el nombre de la pagina

Pim Mc

Pim Mcasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

I would like to order this product on Aldi online but I couldn’t find the website to do that. Please give me to the link website. Thank you.

Mrs W

I don't think Aldi does online orders