See the Best Skincare in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angie B.

Angie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Aldi Skin Science Caviar Cream

The Skin Caviar Day and Night cream are both amazing, most here have reviewed the wrong Aldi cream. This cream is making my skin super soft and smooth and I love the smell, the feel and texture of it. The night cream absorbs right into the skin. After just one week my skin feels definitely firmer. Can't comment on wrinkle depth, too early to tell. Definitely great value for money.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Gigi

GigiSydney, NSW

Best cream I have used

This is the best cream by Lacura and any other product I have ever used. Its no wonder they are sold immediately. Aldi can you stock more and regulate purchases.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $19.99.

I love it

I have been using the night cream for a long time and don't use anything else on my face. My skin is very dry without cream. Caviar is a wonderful product for me especially for that price. Unfortunately it sells out too quickly. You have to know when it is for sale as one of the special buys.

Purchased at ALDI for $19.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
sharholee

sharholeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacura Caviar is different!!

From reading most of the reviews, some of you ladies are reviewing the normal Lacura products. The Lacura Caviar range is pretty exclusive and is bloody awesome! No wonder they compare it to a lot of high end products, the ingredient are great and the results are fabulous! Loving my skin at the moment and only wish I had stocked up on more....

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $19.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Gigi

GigiSydney, NSW

Love it.

First time using this product and I find it absolutely fantastic. No adverse reaction and my skin looks and feels great. Waiting to see if scarring improves after a few weeks use.

Purchased in May 2019 for $20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Cee

CeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this if you have any skin sensitivities

After two days using this day cream, I had a very obvious allergic reaction to it. My skin developed several rough, dry patches that are quite tender to touch; one eyelid became swollen and discoloured; and both eyes are weepy. It's now five days since I discontinued use, during which time I've been taking anti-histamines, and my face is just starting to recover. I could not recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Aldi for $19.99.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

MaggieM

MaggieM

The Emperor’s New Clothes

Purchased in January 2017 at ALDI.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

I first thought this cream was nice after two weeks of using I broke out in red rash.

My skin was always clear.made me break out first thought this cream was nice after two weeks of using I broke out in red rash with bumps al over my cheeks. I have clear skin and never had acne ever.it is day 9 it is still their antisemitism and cortisone cream. I couldn't go out for my 30th birthday because of taking medcine I couldn't drink. I am depressed and suffering greatly I am angry to lacura please do not use. I hope it clears soon it has been days with no improvement

Purchased in February 2019 for $8.99.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeOily Skin

Wanna rash? Try this product.

Used it yesterday morning and by evening my face had swollen up with a rash which is still there today. Looks and feels like sunburn, and with my green eyes I look like a Christmas party. Into the bin it went.

Purchased in March 2019.

lacura night cream

face and neck stinging like nettles, also face and neck looks burnt, used many times before, this is sudden i am taking antihistamines and calamine cream to help calm it

Purchased in June 2018 at ALDI.

Pam O

Pam OBrisbane

Burning , swelling, redness.

I applied the night cream on clean skin and went to bed to be woken by burning, swelling and redness . The swelling was very significant , the burning continued after repeated irrigation of the site. I will be returning to Aldi tomorrow to return for a refund and will post my review on the response. This is no minor reaction, so be very careful!!

gbrownie

gbrownieSydney, NSW

Can’t wait for this to come back in stock

I’m 35 with sun damaged skin and this product is wonderful
It isn’t oily and nice to wear under makeup been using for two weeks without any reaction other than soft younger looking skin
Bring it back soon please Aldi!

Kyles

KylesGold Coast

Love it

I heard from people how great this product is, found it very hard to believe until I finally got my hands on the product itself, and I absolutely love it! I live in Queensland on the Gold Coast it sold out everywhere here, a relative from Victoria managed to get me the last jar at a store down there, I can’t talk this product up enough, my skin feels so soft and supple, I wake up my skin still feels amazing, you need to try it yourself, I now want to get my hands on the day cream .

Anna

AnnaSwanhill

Lovely creams

I bought these 2 creams (Lacura Naturals Premium Day Cream : anti-aging Licorice extract & Silk Protein ...also Lacura Naturals Premium anti-aging night cream Rice bran oil & Silk Protein ) from my local Aldi store. They have other goodies in it like licorice and and macadamia oil . I don’t usually like fragrances in my creams but this has a nice subtle one so it doesn’t worry me too much. The creams are nice and thick and don’t irritate my sensitive skin. They seem to be making my skin smooth and supple so am
hoping for more good results . Great price as well

Caviar range products are excellent

i have been using the Caviar cream from Aldi after read its review and decided to buy the caviar ones. They works so good on my skin, i can see the result just after 2 weeks. My skin is smoothier and i feel pleasant for this. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to improve the skin condition

Lindylou

LindylouSydney

Lovely!

I've been using this night cream for several days now and even with my sensitive skin I've had no reaction (my skin would usually react within a couple of hours should there be asn't adverse effects) and my skin is feeling beautifully hydrated and soft in texture. There's no strong perfume which is a plus and feels soothing on application. I'm in Sydney and this product has just been released here so one impressed new customer! Thumbs up

Lindylou

LindylouSydney

Beautiful!

I've been using this day cream for several days now and even with my sensitive skin I've had no reaction and my skin is feeling beautifully hydrated and soft in texture. There's no strong perfume which is a plus and feels soothing on application. The packaging is very different to what is pictured here in the main thread - revamped product or different country? I'm in Sydney and has just been released here so one impressed new customer! Thumbs up

Please don’t use this cream before before you do a skin test

Used this cream twice, face now has a red swollen rash particularly bad on forehead, and swollen and puffy around the eyes. I wish I had never used this cream, have used various creams over the years and never had any problems.

Allergic reaction - extreme itching

This cream made my face itch unbearably. I came out in red sunburn looking patches. The skin was tight and hot. My neck and forehead have welts of itching.
It’s unreal. I use most products but this is toxic to me. 15 hours on and still itching.

Lacura face cream,very upset my skin has broken out in red spots this cream is the only new thing I’ve been using the past month really disappointed left with red spots