See the Best Power Tools in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

1.8
Knowlesy
KnowlesyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Built to a price

I've painted a bunch of stuff very quickly with this machine. I purchased some different lower volume tips and now the pressure switch has failed. The actual reed switch activated by pressure is fine. I think it's the cheap triac that has pooped itself. It's a shame that component of less than $2 stops the whole machine from working. I'm going to replace the basic crappy triac circuit with a decent relay and see how it goes.

Purchased at ALDI for $249.

Aldi airless sprayer comparison WORKZONE to DECO

The WORKZONE Airless spray gun is 100% better than the DECO. I left my WORKZONE gun at my mother in laws, so I was in Aldi and saw the DECO gun big mistake after one job that took me 5 hrs instead of 2 hrs it went in the bin not even worth cleaning, I had to thin the paint by 30% instead of 10% hence more coats, even then it kept blocking up. The only use I can see for this gun is maybe for spraying wood stain or fence paint, or cut the cable off to make a short extension. The WORKZONE is the best.

Purchased in .

Rachel W
Rachel WWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No customer service, absolutely disappointed

After trying to get this item to work, I called the warranty line a few times....never even a call back or any help. a company is a good as it’s customer service and there was none. Ended up getting a refund and shopping elsewhere

Purchased in at Aldi for $249.

Zhengx W.
Zhengx W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Work perfect before pcb board fire

Good product for home use but can be better!
My one work two times and blow fire on itself !

This is second time use ! Never buy electric thing from Aldi again

Purchased in at ALDI for $249.

Power Tools

Find out how ALDI Paint Sprayers compares to other Power Tools

Brissie B180
Brissie B180Brisbane

Painted the side of my house in 3 hours

Mine is the newer Deco Style 1000W model bought late 2019. Finally got around to using it yesterday. Took a long time to prime with water- about 90 secs. (Much longer than the 15 secs in the manual.) But once finally primed it worked well. Comes with a standard 515 tungsten nozzle which gummed up to the point of stopping, once during the hours of painting in 27C heat, but was easily cleaned. I've used professional airless guns before and the Aldi seems to be a bit noisier- hydraulic tapping sound from the piston- but still works well. Easy to clean. Impressed, so far...
Forgot to add that I had to re-seat the small, badly installed, filter oring in the gun handle before I started. (Would not have caused it to leak just gum up.)

Worked great for 5 minutes

Was going to be perfect for my fence job , would have painted it all in 20 minutes rather than hours with the brush/roller,
Lost pressure after 5 min, tried everything to fix
Returned and they reckon mine was the first problem

Sydney CommuterAU

Dead on arrival - updated as it now works

oh I wish mine leaked liked others who have reviewed it but alas no....mine doesn't even suck up water. Called the help desk early this morning and they said they'd call back. Now it's the evening and of course no one did. Don't think I'll bother with any more Special Buys.

Sydney Commuter

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

Had to tighten it all up, dad had to even replace the o rings.

My airless aldi special buy leaked too... it makes me wonder how safe it is. If ozzito recalled theirs from bunnings (also made in China) because paint could get into electrics than this machine is dismal as the ozzito was better quality. I plugged it in and did a water test and it leaked. My gun leaked from the inside ehind cover that hides the piston. I fixed it by tightening the components. Also the o rings are crap my dad also brought this machine and it lwaked everywhere, so as I can see this machine wont last long or get any paint job done. It looks good but is not well made i(in china) im about to take mine back.

Steve B
Steve BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaked from everywhere.

Set up with water and it was leaking from connection and the internal pump. Water would squirt from around the piston inside unit every time it stopped leaving a pool of water underneath.
Put it back in box and picked up a roller. Disappointed, very..

Purchased in at ALDI for $249.

Power Tools

Find out how ALDI Paint Sprayers compares to other Power Tools

Nosov
NosovGold Coast

Chinese made rubbish

Bought at ALDI Miami Just doesn't work only likes to spray water and not like your average acrylic O/S
paint that (was not very viscous& was slightly diluted with water) at all.
Followed instructions to the Tee and when it came to do the job "IT just stopped", did everything possible to make it work but the gun would not flow despite attempted probing of the jet& attempted flushing with water. I got about 5 secs of uneven operation!!
Very disappointed with a poorly engineered product

Purchased in for $250.