Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking

Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking

See the Best Smoking Deterrents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jws

jwsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not do this - it will kill you

you have to be kidding. nothing easy about Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking. Do not listen to this crap. get some help before you try to quit. four months down and i will not survive to the fifth.

Purchased in June 2019 at Dymocks for $20.00.

Shocked it worked

Purchased in April 2018 for $670.00.

Best thing I ever did

I read this book 12 years ago a friend gave it to me I was a non believer so I read it to prove her wrong but I was wrong I gave up smoking and have never smoked again 17 th August 2006 at 5 o’clock in the afternoon was my last one thank you Allen You have changed my life for the better I have passed the book on to family and friends

Purchased in August 2006.

WOW...Forever thankful Mr Carr!

Best investment EVER!!!!!

McDelirious

McDeliriousAdelaide

What about ????

Ok it's a good book with way more positives than negatives. I smoked for 30 years and yes I am proud to say that since completing the book I haven't smoked for 18 days and yes I'm confident that I won't smoke a filthy stick again. However, I don't remember anything in the book about not being able to sleep during the night at around the two week to three week period of withdrawal.
Small price to pay, most will say I'm sure, and I would agree to some extent but some kinda heads up re; the possibility of this happening. It is a very challenging time.
Has anyone else stumbled with insomnia during their plight??

All i did was read your book, given to me by a friend.

Thanks Allen, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you , thank you, thank you, i am recommending your book to every smoker i know. I haven't touched a cigarette or even really felt felt like one since i finished reading it.

Coasty

3 and a half months, still no cigarettes. Thanks so much again, i can smell things again, some not so good, but wondeful and taste, wow.

Coasty

8 months now and there is still the urge, but, forgetting it is no longer a problem. Loving my new breathing, smelling , life.

Mark

Mark

Don’t do the program

Didn’t work for me. Just buy the book but not the program. It took 3 full days of this woman reading out of a book. Then some half assed hypnotheropy. There is definitely no money back guarantee. They refused to give me the guarantee even though I followed the program. On my last session the lady tried to start fights with me telling me I’m weak ect. Just buy the book as it has some value, don’t waste your money or time on the program.

A customer

A customer

It worked! I can’t believe it.

I cannot believe this worked. I was given the book by a friend and laughed at him. There’s no a way a book would help me to quit. I had tried many times and failed every time.
I was reading this book and getting annoyed. I still thought it wouldn’t work.

I finished the book, while having a smoke. I finished the smoke and haven’t lit another since then. It’s only been 2 weeks. But i was smoking 30 cigarettes a day. I still can’t beleive it.

Best decision ever made is to read it

Allen Carr, may you live a long and healthy life. I was a heavy smoker for over 10 years and after reading his book I hit for 6 months. Having gone through a very stressful period I started smoking again, however felt disgusting. I then following the advice on the book, re-read (only half of) the book and gave up completely - 9 years!
The most wonderful thing is that one by one year by year all my family members quit.
I am so delighted and relieved we are free from smoking now.

Noah

NoahSydney, NSW

It actually worked!

I am 26 years old , had been smoking a pack a day for 10 years. The day I finished the book was the last cigarette i had, it's been a year and a half now since, and the last thing I would ever want is another cigarette. I've recommended this book to 3 friends who all quit with ease due to this book, and my mother who had been smoking for 40 years and tried everything to quit and it worked for her too. I continue to recommend this book to everyone who asks for help. This book changed my life.

Worked for me

Have been 4 months cigarette free, this book made sense and made giving up a whole lot easier by making you think about smoking in a totally different way. Give it a try - what have you got to lose!!

The Miracle Book!

Jaceewebb

JaceewebbOdessa

No need for the book

Amazing !

having smoked 25 ciggies a day for 30 years, I knew I could never stop, thats is what Allen Carrs message unravelled for me, i was brainwashed into the fear of failure, fear of withdrawals, fear of life without them, i stopped smoking the second i finished the book, 7 days ago, my mindset is changed, when ive had a craving i know its not me wanting a smoke, i DONT want to smoke, its the nicotine monster trying to get fed, well im starving that critter, and right now as i write this he is desparately trying to get me to feed him, Thanks to Allen i will never feed him again .. Read it !!!!!!!!

MD2413

MD2413South East Queensland, QLD

Read this if you want to be a non-smoker. You have nothing to lose!

Cincin

CincinLismore

Infantile and very uninformative.

ny_sunflower

ny_sunflower

caris

caris

Terrible

yummum73

yummum73

Terrible

My husband heard about this book from a friend and I hunted it down in the local bookshop. After reading it and sending me silly listening to the CD in the car, he quit for a whole five days. He then re-read it a few months later and stopped smoking for a month before starting again. Pity that unlike the authors seminars this book doesn't come with a money back guarantee.
That my husband actually read it.
That it didn't work.