4.7 from 1,517 reviews

1,340

Jodie

JodieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome service.

Have parked with Alpha a few times now. We know t he car is safe and shuttle service is very quick and reliable. Arrive early with a smile. We recommend and use always.

nicky53

nicky53South East Queensland, QLD

Exactly as described - great service

I was away for 6 weeks and returned late in the evening, my flight was delayed. I was picked up in minutes and my clean car was waiting for me. Friendly, helpful staff who made it all so simple. I will be using them again!

Sonya

SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No trouble.

From booking online as a return customer, to pick drop off and the bus to airport and then picked at the right place to then another bus trip to our car, all was done in a professional way and on time and no troubles at all.

Michael Short

Michael ShortRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Peace of mind

Our house sitter used our car while we were away & dropped it off to Alpha a week before we were due home. Very helpful staff gave us peace of mind everything was taken care of.

Jan Sky

Jan SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and an awesome experience.

The drop off and pick up was timed perfectly and the driver was very pleasant. I'd use the service again. Even my late arrival due to plane cancellation didn't incur an additional fee.

Chrissy

ChrissyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

Easy online booking fast and efficient check in and airport drop off and pick up make this the reasons why we always use Alpha when travelling out of Brisbane. Last trip we had to extend our stay and just rang them to change our pick up date was not a problem.

John Hammond

John HammondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently good service.

I have been an alpha client for a number of years now. Their booking system is easy and efficient, transfers to and from the airport are frequent and waiting times are therefore short at all times of day or night.

Dixon

DixonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy process

We recently used Alpha Parking. The process of dropping off at the International Airport and picking up was very quick and easy.
All staff that we dealt with were very friendly.

Brodie

BrodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, friendly & fast service which makes getting to and from the airport a breeze. And the best price compared to competitors parking prices. I will be using Alpha again next time.

FY

FYDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect long term airport parking service

We parked our car for 20 days holiday. The booking is cheap and easy, the pick up service is quick and friendly. It is very near to the Gold Coast airport. We would use it again next time.

Mishka B.

Mishka B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Excellent online and in person experience at a great price. Checkin was very quick and stepped straight on the shuttle. Return shuttle only took about 5mins and checkout was even easier. Will be using again.

paul

paul

Always happy with Alpha Parking

Its always good to leave my car in capable hands
And the staff are quick and friendly,,I have had help with my bags
And its always been easy to deal with alpha

Sue

SueMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect Service

Friendly staff. So close to airport. Price good. Did not have to wait for transfer to airport. On our return from our trip we had a 5 minute wait for pick up once call was made to the office advising we were ready to be collected. Very efficient service

Louise Zimmer

Louise ZimmerQueensland

Great service - drivers very informative

Alpha offer a prompt service. All the staff are very helpful and I will continue to use Alpha. I will also recommend to my family and friends. They are great!

Park and ride with ease

This was the best experience I have had parking and getting to the Airport on time and with no problems .Alpha Airport Parking made it so easy can't weight to do this again .
Thank you Alpha Airport Parking and the team

Karen V.

Karen V.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant reliable service

We have used Alpha before and once again found them to be very professional, friendly, great customer service at a good price. The online booking is simple and easy to use. They provide an excellent shuttle service, everything is stress free. Would highly recommend to any travellers..thank you Alpha

GregDarling Downs, QLD

No confirmation of booking and unprofessional behaviour when asked for written confirmation

Nicole C.Alpha Airport Parking
Greg

Thanks hopefully we can finally get a confirmation of our booking.

David M.

David M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy and reasonably priced

Alpha Airport Parking at the Gold Coast was very convenient and easy to use and also a reasonable price. The staff were professional and helpful and using the shuttle was hassle free with little waiting time. Will definitely use Alpha again.

MissT

MissTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and customer service!

Highly recommend Alpha at Brisbane airport. Everything was a breeze and when our plane was cancelled they had emailed to check our plans before I could even stress about it. Great prices and a clean car to come home to.

Nicole C.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Miss T,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent Alpha experience. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind regards
Nicole C

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for me

I always use Alpha parking. I first chose it as closest to the airport. I go back because everything is so quick and easy. Beyond that the staff are positively helpful and friendly. A great job!

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

stephen

stephenasked

Hello
Are you just up from Andrews parking
sorry country boy

Sarge
Sarge

No I am a customer of Alpha Parking, they are pretty much next door to each other, however I would recommend Alpha.

Be careful.. Cars get stolen from There
Because Alpha put them in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives