4.7 from 1,727 reviews

Great customer service

Friendly staff at the check-in and during transfers. The transfers were prompt and the close proximity to the motorway and airport make the location a winner. General all round great service at a very reasonable price.

Kura

KuraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Excellent customer service, great price and close proximity to the airport make Alpha the perfect place to park! When we arrived back from our holiday we made a quick call to Alpha and were picked up and back in our own car so promptly and stress free. Highly recommend.

Choppers

ChoppersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car was Damaged

The office staff and the Shuttle drivers are terrific. However, my car was damaged the last time I used the Brisbane facility. After eventually finding out the contact details for the Manager I emailed pictures of the damage and details of the booking. He promised to ring me but never did. I received an email from him saying he was viewing the security camera footage but after a month, and despite me sending several more emails and leaving phone messages, I have not heard anything! I will never use Alpha again!.

Lush G.

Lush G.South East Queensland, QLD

Always a quick drop off and reasonably priced

I am always happy to use Alpha. Early drop offs and reasonably price. Staff are always friendly and I never have to worry about getting not getting on the plane in time. Quick check-in and checkout if you are already in their system. Bit quicker on the pick up would be handy but that is not a big issue.

Marcus M.

Marcus M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value OOL airport parking

The off airport location was easy to find and close to the airport, check in / check out process was a breeze and the shuttle to/from the airport was a breeze. Staff were friendly too! Our car was well looked after and we could tell it was kept undercover based on its identical condition to when we dropped it off and it had been raining during the time we had it parked.
Will use again.

Disappointed client

Disappointed clientSouth East Queensland, QLD

airport parking

I have used the Brisbane office of Alpha numerous times and have never had a problem, They are easy to find ,friendly ,and good efficient service to or from the international or domestic terminals .easy to book on line .

ian withers

ian withersCentral Queensland, QLD

works for me

timely polite reception. great shuttle service. smart return of our vehicle. Thank You Alpha - we will be back.Alpha parking is always professional and provides speedy service. The best priced airport parking we've found and the only airport parking we use. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is using the

Mike T

Mike TDarling Downs, QLD

No problems

Alpha provide good service, a reasonable price and a good location. Staff are friendly and there's very little waiting time at the depot or the airport. I'll continue to use and recommend them.

Tess H.

Tess H.Darling Downs, QLD

Best airport parking

Alpha parking is always professional and provides speedy service. The best priced airport parking we've found and the only airport parking we use. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is using the BNE airport.

Matt W

Matt WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a happy customer

I've been a long time customer of Alpha Parking and will continue to do so. They are always easy to book, convenient to use and extremely affordable. Keep up the great work!

Great Company to deal with!

Fantastic bunch of people to deal with. Vans are always there within 5 min to pick you up. Friendly staff to pick you up and drop you too your car.

Park in confidence

Park in confidenceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to locate

Was easy to find. Quick and easy check in after booking online. Shuttle service is very quick and efficient.
Left the car in confidence that it would be undercover and safe
Also what I love is where it is situated. Right near the freeway to home. So no driving in traffic to get onto motorway

We will return!

Punctual drop off and pick up. Efficient staff. Vehicle stored in good condition for the 16 days that we were away. We highly recommend Alpha Airport Parking. We will use again.

Guy Maggs

Guy MaggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

great staff and friendly reliable service.

Our business uses Alpha regularly for our car storage when we have to travel, we have always had a great experience with Alpha, the staff are super friendly and the service is always reliable.

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very reliable and efficient

The staff were experienced and very friendly. Very prompt with drop off and pick up. Was offered washing of car while I was away. The shuttle bus was very clean.

So much better than air train

Easiest, most cost effective way to get to the airport and home again. Cheaper than a taxi or Uber, easier than train. Staff are friendly and efficient. Very happy. Makes the hassle of getting to and from the airport so easy.

Deborah H.

Deborah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient airport parking

Service was promt n value for money was excellent, cheaper than the bus , will definitely use again.Alpha driver helped with luggage n adviced on return pick up point I highly recommend alpha for service, ease and convince

Perfect affordable alternative for airport parking

Fast, easy to understand, stress free and all rounded positive services skills from booking to departing the car park. Would book again for certain, would definitely recommend to all seeking cheaper parking alternative

Fiona Timu

Fiona Timu

Quick, easy, convenient and great customer service at Alpha Parking. Hassel free pickup and drop off. Drivers friendly and helpful with luggage. Highly recommend and will use again for future travel.

Liber

LiberMid North Coast, NSW

Fast, friendly & very affordable

My experience was great!
From the fast and easy online booking to the ease of drop off, pick up and the prompt shuttle service Alpha Parling exceeded my expectations and made my trip hassle free!

Looking forward to seeing the friendly crew again soon!

michael i

michael iasked

what hours do you operate I have a 5.45am flight

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives