Alpha Airport Parking

4 questions from our users

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Alpha Airport Parking
Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

stephen

stephenasked

Hello
Are you just up from Andrews parking
sorry country boy

Sarge

No I am a customer of Alpha Parking, they are pretty much next door to each other, however I would recommend Alpha.

Be careful.. Cars get stolen from There
Because Alpha put them in the street

stephen

stephenasked

good morning
do you have a designated motorcycle area near your office
Stephen

Sarge

I don't work there, was just a customer, but I did notice a motorcycle area undercover in the warehouse

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives