Amarula Cream

Amarula Cream

Smooth, delightful drink!

A delicious drink. Very smooth, not too sweet, just perfect. I usually drink it pure, but as well with vanilla syrup and passion fruit juice. Its tropical flavour is really unique! Amarula is my personal task of spring 2019.

Purchased in April 2019.

DanielS85

DanielS85

If Bailey's had an older, more successful brother, this is it!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a dessert liqueur right here. Absolutely divine, beautiful caramel cream flavour with an aftertaste to die for. How this is not bigger than Bailey's truly stumps me. Do yourself a favour and pick a bottle up. You will not be disappointed!

Wonderful, delicious drink.

This is an amazing drink. So delicious. I am not a big drinker, but I am hooked. I like mine with a little milk on the rocks. ps. Visited the Amarula factory in Phalaborwa, South Africa. the fruit is not grown commercially, it grows wild. The local people get paid for the fruit they bring in, so the money goes back to the people who wnt to work. Such a great idea.
Smooth, delicious drink for anyone
too adictive, too delicious