Ambient Electrical

Ambient Electrical

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Peter installed some fire alarms for us and provided much needed sign offs for our council. He arrived when he said he would, was very professional and friendly.
Will definitely use him again.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Excellent service and a fantastic outcome.

Peter is highly capable and reliable. He sourced lights for us that fully met our requirements and turned up promptly to do the install. I highly recommend his services to all.

friendly reliable electrician

Peter is a friendly and reliable electrician.
I asked him to fit some lights and fit some power points in my home.
He was friendly, professional and the job was done quickly.
Will definitley use again

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Peter has completed 2 separate jobs at my place. Both times he was on time, professional, friendly, genuine, thorough. Peter went above and beyond what I expected. He is an excellent electrician and an all round great guy. Will not hesitate to call him again.

Pete P

Pete PSydney

Solved the lights out problem

The recent storms caused electrical issues at my house. Peter came out to work out the issue and solve the problem.
Lights all back on. Will use again for sure

I'm so impressed with Ambient Electrical I'm going to recommend that they service become the preferred provider for our Strata. You can really trust them and Peter does a great job.

Ambient is terrific

Peter did a great job cleaning up the mess left by a previous electrician. He was prompt, well-informed, and incredibly dedicated - he didn't just want to finish the job, he wanted to finish it well. He came up with creative solutions to problems, and went above and beyond in order to implement them - even offering to help me try to solve an issue I was having with a water leak. I'd definitely use him again.

A model for others

Last weekend's storm took out our electricity on Saturday night. I rang several 24 hour local electricians: only Peter at Ambient Electrical answered the phone. He came over as an emergency call out to see what could be done. He was prompt in arriving; he acknowledged that our building was not the source of the problem. He explained what the problem in fact was and when we might see it resolved. Peter is a model of courtesy, efficiency and clarity. I have recommended that the Owners' Corporation call on him for future electrical problems.

A good experience

Peter came to do a small job for us. He was friendly and helpful in every way. His thoughtfulness and interest in us as people really impressed my husband and I. I recommend him as an efficient and reliable electrician.
Joan

Aaron

AaronBronte

Absolute Pleasure

Peter is by far the best electrician I have ever used. Punctual, reliable and cost effective, no job too big or small. Peter has completed major emergency work for me whilst happy to help replace a halogen light bulb! A true gentleman to boot, you can not go wrong with Ambient.

highly recommemded

Peter is friendly, conscientious, and re;liable. He came promptly and tackled a complex problem with enthusiasm.Overall, Peter was a pleasure to deal with and we were extremely happy with the result.

A pleasure to deal with

I asked Peter to address a number of niggling electrical issues I had been storing up for far too long. He was professional, accessible, friendly and punctual and gave excellent constructive suggestions. Nothing was too much trouble. Great result and so painless. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Very happy customer.

I found Ambient Electrical great when it came to putting in Sensor Lights. Peter came out and suggested what he thought was a better way to go about it and wouldn't cost as much as if I went with the way I was thinking of doing it. So i decided to get him to do the job. Must say I'm very happy with the outcome of the job. Ambient Electrical were very good and smart working. Very happy with the end results. Would recommend them, that's for sure.

Miss N

Miss NSydney

Service with a smile

I was extremely happy with the work performed by Ambient Electrical. Peter was a pleasure to deal with. He was punctual, professional & efficient. I would recommend anyone to engage him for his services.

Excellent reliable service at fair prices

Peter offers an excellent service at a reasonable price. I have had bad experiences with tradesman in the past but would not hesitate in using ambient electrical again. I have also recommended ambient electrical to my friends. Pete is hardworking, punctual very helpful and knowledgeable .

Jenine

JenineSydney

Trustworthy and Reliable electrician!!

Peter from Ambient Electrical is very reliable and genuine and his workmanship is of the highest quality. I can highly recommend him. He is honest and realistic to work with and offers alternatives if something is not feasible.

Mr Skeptic

Mr SkepticAU

Ambient Electrical Review

Alla Serhan

Alla SerhanMaroubra

Look No Further if you want Quality, Transparency and Efficiency!

We have been using services of Ambient Electrical for the past 4 years now and we are very happy with Peter's can-do attitude, proactive approach and foresight that keeps us coming back to him time and time again. We always appreciate his honesty and advice - he takes pride in his work and it's evident he's an expert in his field. Highly recommend his services around the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.