Ambient Electrical

Ambient Electrical

friendly reliable electrician

Peter is a friendly and reliable electrician.
I asked him to fit some lights and fit some power points in my home.
He was friendly, professional and the job was done quickly.
Will definitley use again

Let there be light!

Replaced most of the lights in my place, added power points and removed services from a redundant office nook. Peter had to rewire extensively because what was there was a dog’s breakfast – let me tell ya. He was, as others have observed, on time, professional, friendly, genuine and thorough. I recommend him without reservation.

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Peter has completed 2 separate jobs at my place. Both times he was on time, professional, friendly, genuine, thorough. Peter went above and beyond what I expected. He is an excellent electrician and an all round great guy. Will not hesitate to call him again.

Solved the lights out problem

The recent storms caused electrical issues at my house. Peter came out to work out the issue and solve the problem.
Lights all back on. Will use again for sure

I'm so impressed with Ambient Electrical I'm going to recommend that they service become the preferred provider for our Strata. You can really trust them and Peter does a great job.

Ambient is terrific

Peter did a great job cleaning up the mess left by a previous electrician. He was prompt, well-informed, and incredibly dedicated - he didn't just want to finish the job, he wanted to finish it well. He came up with creative solutions to problems, and went above and beyond in order to implement them - even offering to help me try to solve an issue I was having with a water leak. I'd definitely use him again.

A model for others

Last weekend's storm took out our electricity on Saturday night. I rang several 24 hour local electricians: only Peter at Ambient Electrical answered the phone. He came over as an emergency call out to see what could be done. He was prompt in arriving; he acknowledged that our building was not the source of the problem. He explained what the problem in fact was and when we might see it resolved. Peter is a model of courtesy, efficiency and clarity. I have recommended that the Owners' Corporation call on him for future electrical problems.

A good experience

Peter came to do a small job for us. He was friendly and helpful in every way. His thoughtfulness and interest in us as people really impressed my husband and I. I recommend him as an efficient and reliable electrician.
Joan

Absolute Pleasure

Peter is by far the best electrician I have ever used. Punctual, reliable and cost effective, no job too big or small. Peter has completed major emergency work for me whilst happy to help replace a halogen light bulb! A true gentleman to boot, you can not go wrong with Ambient.

highly recommemded

Peter is friendly, conscientious, and re;liable. He came promptly and tackled a complex problem with enthusiasm.Overall, Peter was a pleasure to deal with and we were extremely happy with the result.

A pleasure to deal with

I asked Peter to address a number of niggling electrical issues I had been storing up for far too long. He was professional, accessible, friendly and punctual and gave excellent constructive suggestions. Nothing was too much trouble. Great result and so painless. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Very happy customer.

I found Ambient Electrical great when it came to putting in Sensor Lights. Peter came out and suggested what he thought was a better way to go about it and wouldn't cost as much as if I went with the way I was thinking of doing it. So i decided to get him to do the job. Must say I'm very happy with the outcome of the job. Ambient Electrical were very good and smart working. Very happy with the end results. Would recommend them, that's for sure.

Service with a smile

I was extremely happy with the work performed by Ambient Electrical. Peter was a pleasure to deal with. He was punctual, professional & efficient. I would recommend anyone to engage him for his services.

Excellent reliable service at fair prices

Peter offers an excellent service at a reasonable price. I have had bad experiences with tradesman in the past but would not hesitate in using ambient electrical again. I have also recommended ambient electrical to my friends. Pete is hardworking, punctual very helpful and knowledgeable .

Trustworthy and Reliable electrician!!

Peter from Ambient Electrical is very reliable and genuine and his workmanship is of the highest quality. I can highly recommend him. He is honest and realistic to work with and offers alternatives if something is not feasible.

Ambient Electrical Review

I am skeptical by nature and don't easily trust people especially trades people due to being let down many times over the years.

When I was initially looking for an electrician I chose to phone three companies before deciding on one. The reason I chose Peter from Ambient Electrical was due to his polite nature over the phone and the fact that he didn't try to push me in using his services.

Peter arrived on time, was respectful of my home, completed the work I needed and left my home cleaner than when he arrived.

For the above reasons I would recommend Peter to my own family and trusted friends.

Sure I could shop around for the best price however for the minimum additional amount I may have invested in Peter it was money well spent.

Look No Further if you want Quality, Transparency and Efficiency!

We have been using services of Ambient Electrical for the past 4 years now and we are very happy with Peter's can-do attitude, proactive approach and foresight that keeps us coming back to him time and time again. We always appreciate his honesty and advice - he takes pride in his work and it's evident he's an expert in his field. Highly recommend his services around the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.