Verified🏆 2024 Award

98% · 68514 · 2%

Mary peters
Mary peters

Mary peters Dubbo NSW

Ambrose personal were most helpful and supportive. and always took the time to make sure the trades came when they indicated they would.
Nicky
Nicky

Exceptional, professional and stress-free experience

"The Ambrose Construct Group team did an absolutely exceptional job with the insurance repair to our kitchen. The initial contact with Nikau to the finished product was extremely professional and stress-free! All of the trades involved turned up at the time given to me, which made it easy to put our dogs away ahead of time. They were all very polite and easy to deal with. A special thanks to the guys from Custom Built Cabinets, not only did they do a superb job they also did a great cleanup. Thank you ... we couldn't be happier! ".
Keshleen
Keshleen

Insurance Repairs

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the exceptional service provided by Shane and the team. Working with you has been a fantastic experience. I was consistently kept informed throughout the process, and everything went smoothly without any issues.

The repairs were seamless and stress-free, and my clients had nothing but positive feedback.

As a broker with experience dealing with various repair services in New Zealand, I can confidently say that Ambrose Construct Group is my favorite here in Australia.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Keep up the great work!

GaryB
GaryB2 posts

Quality job, delivered on time

The site supervisor, Naithen took control of the job from the start, preparing a timetable and communicating every step of the way.
Thank you Naithen.
Ben C.
Ben C.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy

The work carried out was excellent & all the tradesmen were great to deal with, the whole process was quick & well organised. Regards Ben & Lilies
Alf F.
Alf F.

New roof

In your sign-off you wrote "every one, included in this process, has been pleasant and informative. The roofers were excellent, they let me know what time they were coming and were always on time and definitely worked very hard to also keep the rubbish tidy for me. Everyone involved has kept me informed. Josh has answered any questions and replied to any text messages immediately. This was a difficult time as i had to also delay the roof being replaced and they all helped in that process
Leticia M.
Leticia M.

Review

We are very happy with our experience with Ambrose, we had a water damaged property in a fairly regional/remote location which required extensive works (entire wooden floor replacements, kitchen tiles replacements, several cabinets and a pantry), Ambrose were able to organise everything and all works were completed to our expectaions and close to the initial schedule. Ambrose maintained excellent communication throughout entire process, we are very happy with how smoothly everything went and would highly recommend Ambrose!
John M.
John M.2 posts

Very happy with my experience through out all the repairs to my home

In your sign-off you wrote "Thank you Shane for all your much appreciated help and support with all the repairs done to my home
It is nice it. Is all completed to a good standard
John Mcgill
Myra R.
Myra R.

Ambrose fixing my Pantry

"The Ambrose Group is very efficient, professional and get things done as soon as possible.
They are very friendly, and made sure that everything happened on the time it suits me.
I'm glad that I decided to go ahead with the Ambrose Group.".
Tom
Tom

High quality service

Great service, including communication, clarity of process, appointments adhered to, and repair quality. I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you
Lisa
LisaIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

"Mark was easy to work with, efficient and answered all our questions and concerns quickly.
All the tradespeople who worked on the repairs were diligent and professional.
Thank you.
Cheers, Lisa Heidke
Elena K.
Elena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality service!

I am really impressed with professionalism of the tradies and supervisors responsible for organizing my flood repair! Top quality results, great customer service, quick response to queries and messages. I highly recommend Ambrose Construct Group for quality repair works!
Anna O
Anna OFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Professional and deserving of 5 stars

Repair was organised promptly and professionally. Looks great.
Very good communication throughout.
Many thanks.
Beth T
Beth T

Excellent service

Very professional. All trades arrived as scheduled. Excellent quality of investigation of the damage, repair and finish of the rebuild. The flexibility of the Ambrose coordination when there was a death in the family requiring me to be interstate and difficult to contact has been deeply appreciated. Thanks to each and every contractor involved and the coordinating management.
Jill JD
Jill JDGordon 2906, ACT

Bathroom insurance repair

Everyone so very helpful. The entire process has been easy and stress free. Cabinet maker and plumbers great to deal with. Julie, you have made the process easy. Great job by all.