Ambrose Construct Group

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

639 reviews · Statistics

98% · 62414 · 2%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fran C
Fran C

Satisfied Customer

Ambrose Construct were a pleasure to deal with. Their tradesmen were professional, prompt and courteous. I would certainly recommend them to anyone needing insurance repairs.
Anne
AnneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Insurance Claim repairs made easy

Your crew are a pleasure to deal with and so far we are very happy with the repairs. Thank you.
Bob A.
Bob A.WAPerth, WA2 posts

I can't fault them

Ambrose coordinated ceiling and water damage repairs at our home quickly and thoroughly. Everything was seamless, very fast and very professional with Jess in Perth keeping us in the loop at every turn. All tradies were just great, knew what they were doing and worked well together.
Jodie S
Jodie SVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Insurance repairs

Peter provided excellent communication and understanding. When I was unsure of what to do moving forward, he provided many options to assist me in making a decision. He kept me well informed throughout the whole process and it was just like talking to a well known friend on the phone. I couldn't have asked for better service.
Michael
MichaelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repairs supervised by Ambrose Constructions

Very impressedwith the promptness of the response by Ambrose. Contractors were available at specified times. Ambrose staff followed up regularly, were easy to contact and addressed all queries we had.
We were very impressed with the response and service from Ambrose and the quality of the work was very good.
Glenda
GlendaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Storm damage

"I was kept informed the whole time to what was happening.Sam Nixon was very friendly and helpful.".
Ian and Sue
Ian and Sue

Storm damage to our home

Wonderful service from Chris Brooke and the Ambrose team from beginning to end. kept us fully informed all through the process.
Dan D
Dan D

Couldn’t be happier

All trades were on time and done a great job. The trades were understanding of our household situation with all of us working shift work. Throughout the whole process Jackson kept us updated so we knew exactly who was coming and on what day. The job was done in a timely manner and the end result is perfect.
kristin k.
kristin k.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ambrose Contruct Group 100%

Amazing, on time and hassle free. I had storm damage done to my property, and through youi my insurance company, Ambrose took control and organised all trades.
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW

Ambrose are amazing!

Alan has been a pleasure to work with. Incredibly efficient and excellent communication. Great jog too!
Thank you Alan!
Zvonko P.
Zvonko P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flood restoration

I was very satisfied with Ambrose Group (Haydn Burchell) All tradesmen were very professional and very polite easy to deal with. Thank you everyone involved for finishing the job on time .
Well done and thank you.
Carita
Carita2 posts

Repairs to my Skylight and Ceiling

I was very happy with my dealings with the Ambrose Group. The tradesmen who came to my house were all very polite and professional. I couldn't fault any of the tradesmen I had to deal with. Well done and thanks.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peter M
Peter M

Repair of water damaged ceilings

We were very impressed with the speed at which everything was organised, particularly the ceilings being repaired whilst the home was unoccupied. It would have been a significant disruption had it not been done when it was. Andrew was a delight to deal with, as was Suncorp. We are very happy.
Maurice
MauriceQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Bathroom and Kitchen Repairs

Above and beyond all expectations.
With most professional service and communication from Scott and all of the team.
It was a pleasure to have Ambrose Construct employees and contractors on site.
Thanks again and Kind Regards,