AMP Saver Account

AMP Saver Account

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kind staff and fantastic customer service

Their dispute process is very easy because on Monday 7th December 2020 I dispute a fraudulent transaction from Catch for $324 and on Thursday 28th January 2021 they got the $324 back so they refunded me so I would highly recommend them since they did such a marvellous job at getting my money back for me.

Simon Paech

Simon PaechSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good web interface, prompt customer service

I opened this account to take advantage of a competitive bonus interest rate. When I needed to contact customer support (either via email, chat, or phone) they were promptly available & clearly gave me the info I needed, even when something wasn't do-able through their web portal (e.g. creating an account statement for specific dates), they let me know step-by-step instructions.

John

JohnSydney, nsw

Everything is Just So Easy!!!

AMP offers one of the highest savings interest rates at 2.2% PA for the first six months that you join, after that it switches down to 1% There is no monthly fees or monthly money deposit requirements. Also the security is very user friendly with no sms or token requirements when logging in, just a simple username and password. Customer service is spot on!

Savings Accounts