Apple Wired

neodymiumAU

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Good

This is a really sleek attractive keyboard, and it's so lightweight. It goes perfectly with Macs and it's very easy to wire up. It works perfectly with a Mac because it has all the keys for volume, settings and things. The keys are very low so it makes no sound, which I think is good in a keyboard.
There's an interesting way to plug in your USB; from the side of the keyboard. It's easier to turn up the volume/brightness. There's practically no sound when you're typing, which is very important to me.
It's a bit flat, which might get annoying and some people might not like.

jiminoz

jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Good

I purchased this keyboard to compliment my iMac and to replace the keyboard that came with it. This keyboard has a nice feel to it, though it is different to other keyboards I have used. It seems much like a laptop keyboard though it is full sized and has a number pad on the keyboard. It also includes all the Apple function keys. The keyboard is quite flat, so if you need a wrist pad then this keyboard might not be the one for you. I like this keyboard and would recommend it to anyone looking for a sleek keyboard with a nice feel.
Attractive, light, good feel to keys