100% · 370%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Kate
KateSoutheast, SA

A new favourite made with so much care

An absolute new favourite, that will remain in my kitchen. I look forward to having a cuppa of this carefully made tea every evening! Kate South Australia Show details ·  1
Margaret
Margaret2 posts

Lovely selection of teas from Art of Tea

I have been buying Art of Tea teas for many years now. My favourites: Ceylon Afternoon Tea, strongish but not bitter; Antarctic Fire, every morning before breakfast; organic Earl Grey, full of flavour. I buy online, service is excellent Show reply
Margaret
MargaretGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Wonderful tea selections!

The quality of the Art of Tea products, the descriptions of the teas and the customer service are second to none. From refreshing to robust, traditional to trendy there is something for all tastes.
I frequently gift the teas and recommend wherever and whenever I can. Show details
Judith O.
Judith O.

An everyday treat

I drink tea from Art of Tea every day. I start with a pot of Assam or Yunnan. I might have an Earl Grey or Darjeeling later and an organic peppermint or rooibos in the evening. It feels like a luxury, but it's part of my daily life and I love it. Show details ·  1
Nadia S.
Nadia S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I really enjoy tea blends by The Art of Tea

I really enjoy tea blends by The Art of Tea - especially their Tasmanian Breakfast, Christmas Tea, and Nan's Apple Crumble. Perfect in any season, they are both complex in flavour and soothing to the palate. Give them a try, and treat yourself! (-: Show details ·  1
Chantell Jones
Chantell JonesHobart, TAS2 posts

Amazing product

As described, beautiful teapot. Purchased for a work colleague that uses it daily with no usage concerns. Looks amazing on her desk too Show reply
Ray Wilson
Ray WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good tea. Great source and service

I’ve just found the Art of Tea recently
Great and interesting selection of teas.
Excellent and responsive service.
Trust they will keep up the unique supply Show details ·  1
Pepe
PepeHobart, TAS

Terrific tea

Terrific range of teas. Love the chai teas. Happy to have found a local business that has the loose leaf teas. Good accessories too. Show details ·  1
petepom
petepomLaunceston, Tasmania2 posts

Very good tea and always reliable

Since I found this tea company I always make sure it’s the only tea I buy.
No other tea comes close. Show details ·  1
Suzanne
Suzanne

Great tea

I am a returning customer. The tea is excellent, the service is really prompt. I am really happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
JenB
JenBNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Excellent products

Wonderful local company with excellent products and great service.
The kunanyi/Mt Wellington tea, in particular is sublime. Everyone I’ve ever offered it to ends up buying some!
A great range of teas - black, green and flavoured.
I buy online and my tea usually arrives the next day.
High,y recommend. Show details ·  1
Beverly
BeverlyMelbourne3 posts

Best Lady grey tea

I have tried many different brands of Lady Grey tea and Art of Tea is by far my favourite ….I have also tried other Grey teas and none have been a disappointed Show details ·  1
Llyr
Llyr3 posts

The Art of Tea is Fabulous!

We get our tea supply posted regularly to us from The Art of Tea. Always quick, always fresh and my favourite blends are always in stock. Service is fast and friendly, making The Art of Tea my only tea destination! Show details ·  1
Graeme
Graeme

Great tea

Great service great tea what more can you ask. Still buying my tea from Art of Tea after many years. Show reply
Barbara
BarbaraSouth West, WA2 posts

Art of Tea teas are yummo!

Art of Tea produce really delicious teas AND, better yet, is an Australian business!

In winter, especially, I enjoy their Cold and Allergy blend.
I also love their Japanese Sencha, Tasmanian White Tea (visitors have commented very favourably), Tasmanian Breakfast, and more...I have quite a stash of teas!

Initially I was given four small packs of Art of Tea tea sachets. I liked their tea so much I ordered it once my presents ran out.
Now, I keep a stock of the couple of teas I love and try out other teas each time I order more of my 'basics'.
Placing orders has always been easy and deliveries have always been timely. Show details ·  1