8P.II, 8P.I, 8L, 8V

• Features
aseako moto

aseako moto

Shocker

Cheap now for a reason parts worth more than the car. Don't be a snob and buy one it is a moneypit that will leave you at the side of the road. Unrealible and crap!!!

Purchased in April 2017 for $6,700.00.

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

AUDI FOR LIFE

Since I was a kid I always liked the AUDI style and finally this year I had to possibility to get one my self Audi A3 Sportback. Wooow the car is just fantastic ,best leather seats, great consolle, easy drive able and great performances , I wouldn’t change it for anything

Purchased in February 2020.

Anna L.

Anna L.Sydney, NSW

Best small car I've ever driven!

I was hesitant to go to a smaller vehicle, but A3 2019 hatch doesn't feel like a small car at all. It drives really well and easy to handle! I drive close to 100km a day for work on most days, and it definitely helps driving a car that feels comfortable and enjoyable. So far, no red flags from the servicing either. Love the quality of finishes too. I have done extensive research prior to settling on the A3, and it won hands down on value for money and price point!

Purchased in September 2019 at Audi Dealers for $45,000.00.

Debra S.

Debra S.

stunning Ladies car

Brilliant car, versatile and has been a pleasure to own, shall miss it when taking it back to finance

Extremely economical, and proved ideal for the Cairns to Sydney trip and back again (5times in all). Seat versatility and roof convertible, allows a lot of things to be packed in the car. My service dog also loves the convenience of roofless driving and backseat comfort

Only real disappointment was that my sons Skoda has more features for half the price, and not made aware of optional keyless ignition nor of inability to use voice control on the steering wheel.

Purchased in May 2015.

GaryA

GaryASydney, NSW

Fantastic little zippy, fun and stylish car but with major engine fault

Purchased in January 2018 for $10,500.00.

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oil consumption huge problem with Audi A3 convertible TFSI model.

Similar to the problem stated in a earlier post I am facing oil consumption problem with the Audi A3 model I bought very recently. Can’t drive more than 400 km before need to replace oil. It is a known problem in many countries. I trusted the brand of course a big mistake. Audi Australia not accepting these issue as true. My advice stay away from at least these models having problems.

Purchased in September 2019.

review

reviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful performance, outstanding in safety, perfect blend of luxury, comfort and safety.

Purchased in June 2019.

Coral

Coral

Best car yet!!!!

I use my car daily to get to and from work and then on our interstate holidays. It’s always serviced when due and I only use premium petrol in it. This car is like flying on clouds!!!! It’s the best car I’ve ever driven and can say after owning this little beauty I will never buy a different brand car again!!!!

Purchased in June 2018.

Jennifer Sutton

Jennifer SuttonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Audi Problems

I bought this car second hand from BMW Doncaster which had done approx 30,000kms. Immediately after their 3 months warranty had to have wires replaced at Audi Burwood - cost $700 Now at 59,000kms I had to replace the transmission at a cost of $3,500 (not done by Audi as they want $5,000+), new brakes as they cannot be machined and now a problem with driver's door lock actuator. My daughter had a Hyundai which had done175,000 kms and my husband a Lexus with none of these problems. What is wrong with this so called perfect German car? I have noticed that Audi never respond to these written problems.

Purchased in June 2009 at BMW Dealers for $40,000.00.

beachsider

beachsiderSydney, NSW

Performance to put a smile on your face

This car offers a perfect blend of a comfortable and luxurious daily drive with more than enough performance to put a smile on your face when you need some extra thrills. The cabin is superb with all the central console buttons and dials in perfect position, easy drive select modes depending on how you want the vehicle to respond, the DSG gearbox, for the most part, is flawless and offers an instant response with Quattro AWD. Great little package and a good alternative to Golf R for some extra style, class and prestige badge.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Leo Rocks

Leo RocksSydney, NSW

My perfect car for the City life

This is the first time that I have been using the same car for more than 5 years and it has the space that I need for travelling with up to 5 people and also to have space for suitcases. I spent most of the time close to the city and it makes this car even better for parking and weekly tasks.
I have to say it is not cheap to look after it but when I bring to Audi for servicing my car has been look after perfectly almost like going to an Apple store and sometimes that it is what you want from a brand like Audi.
Yes my next car will be still an Audi but not sure when as my car still works perfectly

BadgeTFSI
Date PurchasedFeb 2019
Rod

RodQueensland

Audi approve plus vehicle

Purchased in May 2018 at Audi Dealers for $30,990.00.

sam

samSydney, NSW

LEMON

I bought an Audi A3 last year. Since I bought it, I had to change the clutch, radiator, breaks and the battery. Complete lemon.
Consider if you want to buy a good European car and bad European car.
And be careful when dealing with the VW group. Dodgy company. Just think about the emission scam and cheating on consumers, not too long ago.

BadgeAmbition
Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Audi A3 Problems

My Audi A3 Cabriolet has done 59,000 kms and has been driven carefully. The first problem was so called "gold plated wires" being broken - Audi fixed this problem for approx $700. Now at 59,000 kms my transmission has gone and it will cost approx $4,000. Audi has had a recall on transmissions but not my car's model. When compared to my husband's Lexus which has done 98,000 kms (no problems so far) the Audi is an expensive car with many problems. I would not purchase any Audi again.

BadgeDo not know
BodyConvertible
Doors2
Date PurchasedDec 2009
Clare 	Nicholas

Clare NicholasEAST KILLARA

This car is excellent.

This car is very cool, I use it to go to work every day, I will take my family to travel during the holidays, it is suitable for all kinds of occasions, looks atmospheric, beautiful, from the purchase to now has not appeared any quality problems, which is also very happy for me.

BadgeTDI Attraction
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Power in a refined sedan

I have recently come from a Volkswagen Golf R, Even though these two cars have the same engine and very similar drive train. It was a great purchase and a well deserved upgrade. Everything in this car feels premium as you would expect from an Audi.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ramez

RamezMelbourne

Awesome Audi S3

Purchased used - 3 years old with 16K on the clock. Have owned performance vehicles for a long time. This time it came down to an Evo X and the S3 sedan. Couldn't go past the DSG transmission. The vehicle looks pretty tame on the outside, but it's what's under the hood that counts. Performance to boot. Modifications are relatively cheap (dollar per HP gained) in order to extract more horsepower. The only niggle is that when you turn off the vehicle in "sports/dynamic" mode, when you turn it back on it says it's still in "dynamic" mode, but it actually isn't. You have to cycle through the drive modes to reactivate Dynamic mode.
Otherwise so far so good. Happy with the purchase.

BadgeS3

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Kurt R

Kurt RNewcastle

Great car

We love our a3. The only issue is the shape of the drivers seat. Great on fuel and all the mod cons in the attraction 2015. We get almost 900km from a tank of fuel. It has enough space for us and our two kids and all of the shopping

BadgeAttraction
Engine Size1.4
Date PurchasedMay 2017
mrblog

mrblogAU

Good performance car with lot of luxury only Oil consumption can be concern

Nice car with Turbo, Car has very good pickup and comfortable with 5 people. Very good and soundproof cabin on freeway driving and Bose speakers are best for music with 6 CD changer and 2 SD card for whole collection.

Only concern is topping up oil few times between service interval, and DSG issue recall. Otherwise happy with the car.

BadgeTFSI