94% · 46228 · 6%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

gurkirpal
gurkirpalMid West, WA2 posts

My PCT bundle packaged arrived. Really happy with service. Never disappointed me Show details
Troy m
Troy mVictoria

Positive

Strong lifts more energy good appetite, I felt the results in a week and saw results in 2. Fast shipping great products. Highly recommend.
Omz
Omz

AUSLABS Review

Have been a long time customer and AUSLABS always produces the goods. Quality and reliable products.
Louis P
Louis P

Solid product

Fast and reliable! Loved the MK and RAD!!! Get around it
arsalan a.
arsalan a.

Amazing Results

I have used this supplement and it does gives result
Combine Mk677 with Rad 140 and you will he surprised
jhunt133
jhunt133

works :)

than kyou the stuff works well and didnt have any trouble
Scott M.
Scott M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Great improvement and support

I have been using Auslabs now for 8 weeks and have seen good improvements in both weight increases and body transformation.
The support has been great and the service is amazing. Show details
Daniel long
Daniel longSouth East Queensland, QLD

Legit sarms

Legit stuff, worked an absolute treat. Speedy delivery and was everything I expected and more
Sean F.
Sean F.

Have had 2 cycles now very happy with the results of them

Could not be happier with the results after two seperate cycles
Crid
Crid2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Rad140

Easy to navigate site, found what i was after (Rad140) and came express and the results were as expected gained 5kg of lean muscle, overall very happy and will be back Show details
Simon E.
Simon E.Perth, WA

Very good all around

Awesome quality and service. Never had a problem with either. Fast delivery aswell! Would recommend. Show details
Gregg D
Gregg DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fast delivery and good product

Always reliable and good quality.
Fast delivery and good customer service
Shannon
ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and straight forward

Orders are always followed up promptly and staff are professional offering great service and product range
Steven
Steven

Steven on SARMS

Great experience's with AUSLABS products they are safe and products do exactly as they claim. Show details
Simon
Simon

Great service and products

Good stuff - mk gave me the appetite I could not grown without. Show details

Jamie P.
Jamie P.

What do your sarms taste like ? I just bought some and I want to know if there real

Tim O.
Tim O.

I just bought some too and don't taste like what I have had previously
How have you found them?

Tony
Tony

Hi, I am middle aged, weight 93kg. I work out 3-4 times per week and am still carrying 8kg of fat around stomach and chest. My question: what AL products can i take to burn fat, build muscle, and aid in recovery? Also, after a cycle of say 8 weeks what could be used to kick start my natural levels within the body.

Allan
Allan

So WHY do all the 5 Star reviewers bar ONE, only have ONE review?????? Seems VERY suss