Auslabs

Auslabs

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andy

Andy

Do not buy from AUSLABS!

The company is no longer running however their website is still up. They happily take your money and not deliver your products. Stay away.
I have been ripped off, they are uncontactable and do not respond, dont fall for the same thing.

Scam products don't work

I wish In had seen the reviews before ordering, so ordered some months ago and did actually receive my order but the products do not work, they did absolutely nothing for me. Please stay away from this company. They also take your money and never respond to your inquiries.

Pablo

PabloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam!!!

SCAM.....stay away. Their marketing is very good. The only response I've ever had from these guys is "payment received". Great that able to fund these guys who find it ok to rip people off!

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

This company is obviously a fake. I ordered 3 weeks ago I’ve tried email and phone with no response. I can feel a class action coming here people! It’s not good enough

Roger42

Roger42Sydney, NSW

Do not use this business

Do not use this business just reading the reviews below appears to be that the business has gone under and still taking orders. This happened to me 15days ago no.

Order not received. Two weeks. No response.

AndrewCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

Don’t waste your money

Product never arrived but money taken. Ordered nearly $600 worth of product. Never arrived and can’t make contact. Answering machine tells you to send an email. Have raised dispute with bank.

Andrew

Still no response even with the negative posts. Think they have all gone home. How many of the 5 star reviews ( that don't work for AusLabs ) have reordered in the last month ?

Jeremy R.

Jeremy R.Sydney, NSW

Stay Away

Ripped off a whole bunch of us. Took our money said they shipped the item but never received. Not responding to any of us for weeks. Avoid don’t waste your time and money.

Paid for package and hasnt arrived

I paid for product 2 weeks ago. Hasnt arrived nor can i get an answer. I never had this issue till now. I see its happened to a few people now.

Are they even legit?

Ordered a few weeks ago, the package never arrived, the tracking number doesn’t exist. I’ve repeatedly tried emailing support and sales and never a response and they don’t answer when I ring.. I see all these good reviews about it so I’m still debating if they are legit or just scammers.. starting to wonder if all these positive comments are just AusLab people with fake profiles

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Toxic products.

I have used Auslabs Ostarine, Ligandrol and Clomid. The Ostarine gave me elevated liver enzymes and shingles. The Ligandrol made my hair fall out and gave me high cholesterol. I had no issues with the Clomid. Auslabs products are definitely toxic.

A.R.M

A.R.MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Haters above obviously other companies

I have been using AUS LABS since 2017. Since day one the product quality has been top notch. Over the last 3 years there customer service and shipping has developed into a seamless and customer friendly experience. Each order has been there within 2-3 days and any delays where promptly addressed by CS and a free gift even included on may occasions. The neg reviews above are obviously be other companies jealous of how well AUS LABS seem to be going.

Ive also noticed many companies stealing there content and branding which shows how the KING OF AUSSIES SARMS IS!

AUS LABS FOREVER!!!!

Philip P.

Philip P.Sydney, NSW

Auslabs, the genuine deal

Ordered mk677 of auslabs and loving the results 3 weeks in, strength up,energy up, always hungry and up 4kgs.Great service from the guys....these negative reviews are clearly spam from there opposition.

The Negative reviews in this thread are nonsense.

Great communication, delivered with tracking number within 2 days. Excellent, can not fault. These guys are the real deal. Absolutely no BS!!!!

Paul

PaulGoldcoast

NEVER A PROBLEM WITH SERVICE

Have purchased several diff sarms from auslabs over last 9 months test and gain....after 8 days more strength put on 5kgs in 3 weeks ...from order to delivery 3 days never an issue...if i have any queries. I get emailed back in half a day...i'm 53 and look a feel great.. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Yoshi

YoshiBrisbane

Terrible experience

Received no results from the products. No refund received. No feedback from the company after months of contact and evidence provided.

8 days and still waiting for my package

Ordered and paid Tuesday, they said it was shipped Thursday. Tracking number showed no information, they ignored my emails until the following Monday. Tried to blame Australia post then finally admitted they hadn’t even shipped it, and it would be posted that day.

It’s the following Tuesday now and it still hasn’t arrived. Absolute joke.

Fraser b

Fraser bHelensvale

Terrible customer service

Purchased through them on the 25th of July 2018, package was shipped the next day. After 2 weeks the package had not arrived and so I contacted them regarding its location. They said Auspost had lost it and that they would reship it asap. After another week they still had not shipped the replacement so were contacted again. Now after a month they have ignored three follow up emails and a facebook enquiry and I am still out of pocket $159 with no recourse to reimbursement. Purchase through them at your own risk as bank transfer payment has no ability to get refunded or charged back.

Marcus

MarcusAU

Very Happy

Nick

NickBrisbane

Seems like children are in charge of customer service

Asked them when an item would be back in stock in Facebook private messages and they told me the middle of the next week. I waited till the end of that week and still not in stock. When contacting them again at how I was upset my time was wasted, extremely unprofessional and unapologetically the person told me basically 'so what?' and sent the blue thumb on Facebook. Also heard reports that they delete negative reviews on their social medias.