Auslabs

Auslabs

2.1

RYA

RYASouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect - these negative reviews are crap

Ordered from Aus labs a couple of times, products arrive after 3 days. Seeing gains after 2 weeks. If your not seeing gains id recommend getting your diet and training in order, your clearly not doing it right....lol. stop skipping leg day hahaha

Lee

LeePerth, WA

Perfect everytime

Ordered a couple of times from these guys and never had a problem, order Monday delivered by Thursday. Perfect customer service everytime

Disco-DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Paid and delivered

Ordered my product and was in my mailbox within 5 days.
Lets see how good their product is now.... time will tell. But on a positive after reading all these negative reviews, i can honestly say i paid, and they delivered.

Auslabs legit

Ive ordered twice from Auslabs and never had a problem,even spoke on phone in person and had prompt delivery service. So those saying its a scam are wrong and I wouldnt trust you. I think you are just trying to discredit a legit company.

ANGRY AUSSIE

ANGRY AUSSIEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM WARNING!!!

A fake company that will steal your money. Ripped me off and many many others, disappeared with all the cash, now Auslabs are sending fresh emails boasting 35% off. SCAM

Stay Away

Don't even bother with Aus Labs they can't be trusted - I never received the products nor any refund. Multiple emails and phone calls were ignored. Save your money and go elsewhere!

Jamie W.

Jamie W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Stay far away

Stay far away from Auslabs, they closed shop ages ago but are still taking people's money. I'm still waiting for my order from over a year ago. They lie out their crap, it's a different excuse Every Time.. "someone died", "the company got sold" bla bla bla. Nothing but thieving crap.. and the end, I sent them a nasty message and said they can keep my money and shove it up their crap. After I got ripped off, I shopped around and started buying from sarmsaustralia.com.au
Excellent results, they always reply and shipping is always really quick. I actually got a new order in today.

WilliamNorth Queensland, QLD

Its a scam

They were quick and easy to take my money but as soon as i emailed them they blocked me. Do not buy or trust them or you will lose your money

ct062

ct062South East Queensland, QLD

Poison

Craphouse products all it did was mess up my sleeping..no gains..felt like crap...and no this not the opposition as I don't promote sarms at all..there all crap..a group lawsuit I think is in order..

650BergSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam Alert. Do Not Buy From Here, You Will Receive Nothing.

Spent near on $800 with no goods delivered. Cannot contact Elite Labs, they will no longer respond and now the site has been shut down. Currently chasing the funds through the bank as they did have an account with Suncorp.

Andy

Andy

Do not buy from AUSLABS!

The company is no longer running however their website is still up. They happily take your money and not deliver your products. Stay away.
I have been ripped off, they are uncontactable and do not respond, dont fall for the same thing.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.

Scam products don't work

I wish In had seen the reviews before ordering, so ordered some months ago and did actually receive my order but the products do not work, they did absolutely nothing for me. Please stay away from this company. They also take your money and never respond to your inquiries.

Pablo

PabloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam!!!

SCAM.....stay away. Their marketing is very good. The only response I've ever had from these guys is "payment received". Great that able to fund these guys who find it ok to rip people off!

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

This company is obviously a fake. I ordered 3 weeks ago I’ve tried email and phone with no response. I can feel a class action coming here people! It’s not good enough

Roger42

Roger42Sydney, NSW

Do not use this business

Do not use this business just reading the reviews below appears to be that the business has gone under and still taking orders. This happened to me 15days ago no.

Find out how Auslabs compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Order not received. Two weeks. No response.

AndrewCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

Don’t waste your money

Product never arrived but money taken. Ordered nearly $600 worth of product. Never arrived and can’t make contact. Answering machine tells you to send an email. Have raised dispute with bank.

Andrew

Still no response even with the negative posts. Think they have all gone home. How many of the 5 star reviews ( that don't work for AusLabs ) have reordered in the last month ?

Jeremy R.

Jeremy R.Sydney, NSW

Stay Away

Ripped off a whole bunch of us. Took our money said they shipped the item but never received. Not responding to any of us for weeks. Avoid don’t waste your time and money.

Paid for package and hasnt arrived

I paid for product 2 weeks ago. Hasnt arrived nor can i get an answer. I never had this issue till now. I see its happened to a few people now.

Are they even legit?

Ordered a few weeks ago, the package never arrived, the tracking number doesn’t exist. I’ve repeatedly tried emailing support and sales and never a response and they don’t answer when I ring.. I see all these good reviews about it so I’m still debating if they are legit or just scammers.. starting to wonder if all these positive comments are just AusLab people with fake profiles

Brad M.

Brad M.asked

Hi do you sell BPC peptides ??

Disco-D

Hi Brad. Sorry mate, no I don’t sell any form of supps.

ANGRY AUSSIE

ANGRY AUSSIEasked

DID U KNOW AUSLABS IS A SCAM?

Joe

Joeasked

I bought 2 bottles of LGD- 4033.. 10mg from your company .I have taken 10 mg for 6 weeks and there's no results at all..I didn't get any side effects or muscle growth. Could you please explain why that is so.I hope that you are selling me a legit product.At the moment I'm searching online for another option in the U.S. or Canada..Companies in Australia are too greedy and do themselves out of a job..is there a supplier in Darwin Australia..?

650Berg

Dude! AUSLABS no longer exists and has stolen tens of thousands of dollars from many people. I personally lost $750 in my last transaction during the XMAS period. AUSLABS had a Suncorp account, that we all paid into however after months of trying to gain some sort of refund or compensation, Suncorp refuses to do anything about this. Forget about AUSLABS unless you're prepared to pay a solicitor a hell of a lot more that what its worth.

William

How did you even order they have ripped off a tonne off ppl i lost 500. If you want a legit source message me on wickr darkbee

Get an answer from our members and Aus Labs representatives