Auslabs

Auslabs

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Scam!!!

SCAM.....stay away. Their marketing is very good. The only response I've ever had from these guys is "payment received". Great that able to fund these guys who find it ok to rip people off!

Stay away

This company is obviously a fake. I ordered 3 weeks ago I’ve tried email and phone with no response. I can feel a class action coming here people! It’s not good enough

Do not use this business

Do not use this business just reading the reviews below appears to be that the business has gone under and still taking orders. This happened to me 15days ago no.

Order not received. Two weeks. No response.

I ordered and paid 2 weeks ago, and nothing...
I have called, emailed, sms'd about a dozen times and have not received any contact, other than auto-generated reply advising that someone will call.
Nothing!!!
And I'm not another company, or competition.
My order No. is 34413.
I'll happily take this review down, if I receive my order.

June 24th 2019 Update: Scamming thieves

Still no response!!!

Do not send any money. You will never here from them. The only response is by auto-generated emails and sms's.

The person relaying message of 5 stars is obviously one of the scammers!

Their po box address is on the website to send your legal letters.

Does anyone know their names?

Don’t waste your money

Product never arrived but money taken. Ordered nearly $600 worth of product. Never arrived and can’t make contact. Answering machine tells you to send an email. Have raised dispute with bank.

Still no response even with the negative posts. Think they have all gone home. How many of the 5 star reviews ( that don't work for AusLabs ) have reordered in the last month ?

Stay Away

Ripped off a whole bunch of us. Took our money said they shipped the item but never received. Not responding to any of us for weeks. Avoid don’t waste your time and money.

Paid for package and hasnt arrived

I paid for product 2 weeks ago. Hasnt arrived nor can i get an answer. I never had this issue till now. I see its happened to a few people now.

Are they even legit?

Ordered a few weeks ago, the package never arrived, the tracking number doesn’t exist. I’ve repeatedly tried emailing support and sales and never a response and they don’t answer when I ring.. I see all these good reviews about it so I’m still debating if they are legit or just scammers.. starting to wonder if all these positive comments are just AusLab people with fake profiles

Toxic products.

I have used Auslabs Ostarine, Ligandrol and Clomid. The Ostarine gave me elevated liver enzymes and shingles. The Ligandrol made my hair fall out and gave me high cholesterol. I had no issues with the Clomid. Auslabs products are definitely toxic.

Haters above obviously other companies

I have been using AUS LABS since 2017. Since day one the product quality has been top notch. Over the last 3 years there customer service and shipping has developed into a seamless and customer friendly experience. Each order has been there within 2-3 days and any delays where promptly addressed by CS and a free gift even included on may occasions. The neg reviews above are obviously be other companies jealous of how well AUS LABS seem to be going.

Ive also noticed many companies stealing there content and branding which shows how the KING OF AUSSIES SARMS IS!

AUS LABS FOREVER!!!!

Auslabs, the genuine deal

Ordered mk677 of auslabs and loving the results 3 weeks in, strength up,energy up, always hungry and up 4kgs.Great service from the guys....these negative reviews are clearly spam from there opposition.

The Negative reviews in this thread are nonsense.

Great communication, delivered with tracking number within 2 days. Excellent, can not fault. These guys are the real deal. Absolutely no BS!!!!

NEVER A PROBLEM WITH SERVICE

Have purchased several diff sarms from auslabs over last 9 months test and gain....after 8 days more strength put on 5kgs in 3 weeks ...from order to delivery 3 days never an issue...if i have any queries. I get emailed back in half a day...i'm 53 and look a feel great.. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Terrible experience

Received no results from the products. No refund received. No feedback from the company after months of contact and evidence provided.

8 days and still waiting for my package

Ordered and paid Tuesday, they said it was shipped Thursday. Tracking number showed no information, they ignored my emails until the following Monday. Tried to blame Australia post then finally admitted they hadn’t even shipped it, and it would be posted that day.

It’s the following Tuesday now and it still hasn’t arrived. Absolute joke.

Terrible customer service

Purchased through them on the 25th of July 2018, package was shipped the next day. After 2 weeks the package had not arrived and so I contacted them regarding its location. They said Auspost had lost it and that they would reship it asap. After another week they still had not shipped the replacement so were contacted again. Now after a month they have ignored three follow up emails and a facebook enquiry and I am still out of pocket $159 with no recourse to reimbursement. Purchase through them at your own risk as bank transfer payment has no ability to get refunded or charged back.

Very Happy

Purchased "Maintain" and "Growth" from the Auslabs online site. First time buyer so a little uneasy about the whole process. I called them directly first to ensure there are real people working there and got someone very helpful. Product arrived within a few days and was very well packed. Best of all I've seen amazing results. Just finished the course and wow. After 2 years of hammering away at gym and going nowhere I've stacked on 6kg in 2 months. Now not all of this will be muscle but I know alot of it is. My weights have all increase, my reps have increased and I'm noticably fuller all over. First thing I notice is that my recovery time halved. I was taking 3-4 days to recover from a workout and this dropped to 1-2 days. Can highly recommend them and will definitely be buying from them again.

Seems like children are in charge of customer service

Asked them when an item would be back in stock in Facebook private messages and they told me the middle of the next week. I waited till the end of that week and still not in stock. When contacting them again at how I was upset my time was wasted, extremely unprofessional and unapologetically the person told me basically 'so what?' and sent the blue thumb on Facebook. Also heard reports that they delete negative reviews on their social medias.

This stuff is the real deal

This stuff is incredible and if anyone doesn't agree, It's not the product, it's your diet.
Auslabs has be quick and efficient on delivery. 3 to 5 working days max.
Postage is cheap using Australia Post express mail so you are guaranteed delivery.
I'm tried and tested on a few of these and I 100% recommend them.

Don't trust them

Terrible service.
Hell a lot of reviews on the facebook page, but please be aware, when someone posts negative comments, the person is blocked and removed from the facebook page, not able to comment anything on the page.
The payment system is crap! Maybe the reason there is no Paypal, might be scammers.
You buy the stuff and for 3-4 days there is no update regarding postage or approved order.
Ring them, no answer.

So, the positive comments on facebook page or website are one side of it, the darker side is never let posted and is deleted at the same time.

Please buy at your own risk.
Don't trust the reviews, they are only positive ones< negatives never get posted.