Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
1.7 from 8,723 reviews

• Sender or ReceiverSender (21%) · Receiver (79%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (469)
    • Unacceptably Late (335)
    • On Time (288)
    • Late (141)
    • Early (62)
    • Never Collected (33)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (70%) · No (30%)

duetorudebehaviour

duetorudebehaviourperth

Aus Post tracking broken?

Delivery TimeLate

jetsetterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling "SERVICE"

I sent an express envelope scanned at 9.09am last Saturday. No more updates until 2.52pm today (Tuesday) at Strathfield. Well done Auspost you have moved this envelope a whole 66km. Inside are legal documents needed in Brisbane Court tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. These documents should have been with the solicitor at 2.52pm today and not still in Strathfield. Don't even know now if case will go ahead tomorrow. So angry

jetsetter

UPDATE - did not arrive at solicitor until Thursday. That is 3 days for a guaranteed next day delivery. Might as well have sent it regular mail. Why do I have to give 1 star for this appalling experience? 0 stars deserved

Jill

Jill

Non-existent customer service

I made a very expensive order on April 2nd, it was supposed to be delivered by the 5th or 6th at the very latest but still has not arrived. Any and all inquiries have been completely ignored, my tracking is stagnant and has not been updated a single time, and it is completely impossible to get a hold of a customer service employee. When you're waiting for something pricey to come in the mail, you need the piece of mind of knowing where it is and that it isn't missing. I understand delays in delivery during a time like this, but the complete lack of communication is abysmal and unacceptable.

Mark Ambler

Mark AmblerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bend

I got my Diploma Certificate posted to me. It clearly said DO NOT BEND in on the envelope. And Aus Pos doesn't know what that means. Because they bent and ruined Certificate and didn't offer to replace it when they have clearly damaged it

claire

claireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We're being fleeced

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Dave W

Dave WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late arrival

My package was supposed to arrive between 7/4/2020 and 9/4/2020. I have to be home because it requires a signature. Still hasn't arrived. Tracking has not been updated since it was picked up by the courier on 6/4/2020. No advice that it would be late. Still says it is on time.

Eddie R.

Eddie R.Sydney, NSW

Ridiculous - Wait for two weeks and it's still not deliver

Ridiculous...wait for two weeks and my parcel is still not deliver..
Got the email saying parcel is ready to deliver two weeks ago but it is still at SUNSHINE WEST after two weeks!

Still waiting

Still waitingSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Joke Joke Joke

Package only has to go 100 Kilometers, one whole week later, nothing. No tracking past day two. Package still in Sydney. Now Easter and another 4 days of nothing. I'm so sick of Aust post.

j.mcwhin

j.mcwhinVictoria

Not sure where my package is?

I know considering the circumstances everything is a little haywire at the moment but I haven't even received a tracking number and its been 6 days. If I could receive some help on this I'd be very grateful!

Delivery

I had my parcel take to the post office and it says it will be held until the 30th I haven’t been able to make it there would they still have it and what number do I call?

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

$2.20 to send a birthday card

Disgrace pray on vulnerable people $2.20 a birthday card to someone in the local area what more do you want me to say to use up to 30 words there's not much to tell you Australia Post is always a disgrace.

Issues with Australia Post Tracking Website

natasha

natashaHunter Region, NSW

Never received package

Package was not delivered at my address.
Contacted Australia post and asked for description (baby formula) got a reply saying a lady holding a baby answered door.
NOT CORRECT! The last email I received was to confirm there was no parcel at my location. I didn’t respond. What a joke.
No idea who’s house it went to or where it is right now
I don’t have money to just throw out the window.

Disappointed grandparent

Disappointed grandparentMid North Coast, NSW

Woeful service

This is the second time we’ve sent birthday packages for grandchildren that have taken incredibly long periods for delivery from Coffs Harbour to suburban Brisbane. More than 3 weeks is amazing.
We accept that things are difficult at this time due to Coronavirus but have the comparative benefit of having purchased stuff on line from Brisbane last Sunday, delivered to our home at 6:30am Tuesday.
Very disappointed in Auspost

Dissapointed

Dissapointed

A disgrace

GaryG

GaryGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The delivery driver who takes away my parcel

This man said to me I need to take one parcel and resend to you by tomorrow due to the Duplicate item barcodes.

Then he took my parcel and disppeared! Until today, we didnt get our pracel and we rang post office customer line three times, the woman said she cannot do anything and we have to prove that we didn't receive the parcel.

Ok, let's take a look what my front door sercurity camera captured!

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Can't even deliver within the same state. Delayed!

Bought some books and things for my twins for during the coronavirus lockdown from Kmart. They sent it from Kmart in Perth. I live about 15km from Perth. It was processed in Perth at Australia Post on 31/3. It's now 9th April and still not delivered. How can it possibly take more than a week to go 15km and it's still not delivered. I have no idea where it is as there has been no tracking update.

V.conn

V.connSydney, NSW

Unreliable

There is no reason (not even coronavirus) why it should take 2 weeks to get a package within the same country! Hire more people, send out more trucks, extend hours. There are so many people looking for work in this time it is inconceivable how this company has fallen so behind. It makes people not want to buy online when the economy and businesses really need it.

Martim F.

Martim F.Perth, WA

Happy with Service

Parcel from Adelaide to Perth arrived on time. Received a message on my phone confirming it was delivered. Would be great if the parcel tracking was a little more detailed in the transit progress.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Diane M.asked

Australia Post

I posted a parcel to Munich in Germany on 20th March, Tracking number LK988903767AU, but tracking shows it is still waiting at the International Terminal in Sydney. Why is it taking so long to get to Germany as it has been 22 days now?

Most sit in quarantine for 14 days I think and then large delays

David
David

Why would it sit in quarantine for 14 days, it’s not a person !
Most delays are only a few days through customs.
Most European countries are not posting parcels to Australia and haven’t been since early March, I would expect it is similar here as almost no flights are leaving the country at the moment even for people to get back to their home countries etc, never mind parcel mail !

Diane M.

Thank you, I guess it is just a waiting time. I do hope it does reach Germany some time soon.

Sarah S.

Event:
Processing

Event Description:
Parcel eManifested for Departure

As the last update. I know everything is behind but what does this mean? Is it in Australia? How long will it be?

Cheers

Sarah

duetorudebehaviour

duetorudebehaviourasked

Australia Post

Please specify on which days over Easter this year Australia Post wil be operating over Easter due to the current exceptional circumstances. Ie Friday through Tuesday, Including Sunday, or just Friday and Monday?

Please specify which states you will be operating in over Easter 2020. Will Western Australia and the Northern Territory be included?

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives