Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
Listing monitored by Australia Post

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Jyothishma S.
Jyothishma S.Sydney, NSW

Late parcel

Can you please update on what’s going on with this item as expected delivery was on the 23/07/2021 tracking number is R243635014312142006120608
Parcel hasn’t arrived still
Tracking isn’t updating it will be 14 days tomorrow

Sender or ReceiverSender
Tony A.
Tony A.Sydney, NSW

Shifty service, no help at all.

Slow and pathetic, don't offer much help, always having parcels go missing in transit and this is becoming a regular occurrence, Ap staff just close my case with no resolution, 2 items in limbo, poor and pathetic services from ap very unhelpful.

Musicrocks
MusicrocksSydney, NSW

Can’t be bothered even attempting to deliver

Twice this month have had issues. First time package was dropped off at office for me to pick up with a note that no one at home or something similar.
Today , tracking says unable to gain access. It’s a building with security intercom. Why didn’t they just buzz? I’ve been at home all day and the supposed time they came at, everyone was at home. Unethical behaviour. Disappointed

Update. Finally picked it myself from post office

AK
AKSydney, NSW

Dishonest driver

Delivery driver never came to the address, yet tracking information shows that attempted delivery, unable to gain access. Four people were at home all day, the gate was wide open, no bells nor delivery card left. Same problems happened yesterday and today too for another parcel. They just bring the parcel to the local post office for the collection. Why are we paying for that expensive postages if we have to collect them by ourselves?

Kellie
KellieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Altona North LPO

I am constantly receiving packages from online shopping & often have to exchange & return items. The team at Altona Gate Post Office are extremely helpful and assist me with sending back my packages at the most economical rate but also ensuring my packages are tracked and posted carefully to my vendors.
They are always friendly and efficient even when the store is full. I choose to travel to this particular office for these reasons.
Thanks again team.

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Tracey O
Tracey O

Staff offer exemplary service

I have 'parcel collect' at Frankston Heights post office and I have been so impressed by their consistency, dedication & reliability.

jasmine
jasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best delivery in AUSTRALIA!

Australia post continues to surprise me with every delivery. I have always received great service face-to-face and anonymously. All of my packages have been handled with the utmost care. An example is when i ask for the package to left in a certain place because, i know i wont be home to receive it, Australia post have always taken great pride and care their services and delivery. Not to mention their online tracking is easy to find and follow! I could not recommend their service MORE!».

Phung Q.
Phung Q.Sydney, NSW

Lazy driver

It's been everytimes for my delivery, no one come up & knock on my door instead of leaving a note for me to go pick up myself in the post office. I was at home everytimes, but I keep getting a message on my phone it say "attempted delivery - no one in attendance.. my tracking number is 33xhe9108522, 33xhe9150526, 33kfx6922796, 343jd693959, 33tum6922479, and this tracking number is today one 33tuf6933560 (I still haven't go pick up yet). Look at how many of my parcels & I had to go pick up myself..! Why are they like leaving a pick up note on my mail instead of bring it to me?

Jaime
JaimePerth, WA

I’m USUALLY very comfortable using them, but now..

I have been using Australia Post for some time now, sending and receiving parcels through online purchase. All my items I send express and have never had a problem, however, recently have had an item I purchased, sent to the wrong house twice, sent back to the sender and is now apparently on its way to me, this has taken about a month. In saying this, Aus Post is usually great and the app and tracking is very easy to use.

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The good old Aussie snail mail.

I have never been in a rush for my items but if I ever was I hope there would be other delivery options. Australia post has great service and I have been assigned a certain delivery man he is really nice, During Covid-19, he would knock and run but earlier he would wait for an answer. It's good to know your delivery person.

Nothing is made in Australia anymore which means all items have to be shipped from overseas and everything takes too long to even get into the hands of Australia post also noticed every package arrives in Sydney before continuing the route to my door.

Love to support Australia post and am happy to continue to do so in the future.

Delivery TimeLate
HkDave
HkDaveAU

1 star cause I can’t choose no stars

Sick of having to pick up items when it states ATL on my details, I get parcels every day for work, there is always someone at home, the staff in the post shop say it’s not their fault, never ending going in circles

Michelle
Michelle

Rediculas waiting time

I have been waiting on a parcel to be delivered for almost 2 weeks now. Opened an investigation to be told absolutely nothing.
I completely understand there is a delay due to lockdown here in greater Sydney but this is a joke.
This parcel was my daughters birthday presents, today is her birthday!! Still nothing!
Currently tracking says delayed waiting ti be processed I have no idea what hat that means … so frustrating, is it lost?

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

AusPost continues to provide awesome service

This week, I received 3 deliveries from on-line shopping (Covid is going to bankrupt me). I continue to be astounded by the up to date information received from Auspost, starting with a notification that item is being prepared for shipping, to when it leaves, the tracking and when it has been delivered. Also, I had to sign for one parcel so I redirected it to a locker. Just as seamless a process. Congratulations Auspost, you have become the leader in couriers home delivery.

Read more reviews - page 2