5,783

Samb

SambHunter Region, NSW

Outrageously expensive

I purchased a pair of designer sunglasses from and American store AND then Shopmate charged me $65 to ship from US to Australia!! A pair of sunglasses that probably weigh less than 600g and smaller than a tissue box... $ 65 !!! Will not use again!!!! I'll be using an alternative next time! Be WARNED.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

On Board for Delivery Today, Yeh what a Joke

My Tracking shows on board for delivery today, Has Not happend again what a Joke
Tracking CJ496777086US been is AUS since the 12th seems a regular Experience with Australia post , tried calling the 137678 number and get a recorded message we are closed yet its only 4.25pm Here In Perth

Kiwiaussie

KiwiaussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely over the incompetence

XianshengSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post Will Not Stop Delivering Junk Mail

Gocha Goods

Gocha GoodsPerth, WA

Happy using satchels

We use the Ebay Australia Post satchels as postage is cheaper to send orders to customers. They are quite strong and have a pocket to place the address label and the satchels seal really well

Brent Andrew

Brent AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick of au post

Been having so much trouble my postage gos to Salisbury post office and can sit for days before it is passed out for delivery. Ombudson was involved to get my mail. Salisbury was Investigated and passed out my mail the same day

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Express postage takes 10 days - this is completely unacceptable

It is completely unacceptable that Australia Posts rates should triple then take triple time to complete a service - ie registered post item is taking 10 days from NSW to PER to arrive

Jacqui H.

Jacqui H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

9 days late for an overnight express post delivery and still not arrived

Posted item in express post 9 October
Item has since been to 7 different facilities in 9 days and still has not been delivered.
Phone call no joy Live chat only help

Sarah Rose

Sarah RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why are your drivers so useless?

wild w.

wild w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsure the delivery issues

My tracking number 337WR516022401000935006

I chose for the deliver to put on the front door. As they have done this so many times. But this time around saying its not safe. And refused to leave it on the front door.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Shil

ShilPerth, WA

There should be a no star option.

Despite paying for an express delivery it NEVER reached its destination and on top of my family member was asked to go and enquire in 6 different locations to PICK UP the parcel.

Sassi666

Sassi666Melbourne

Stop Wasting My time AusPost

Angie D.

Angie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Australia post coins

I wanted to collect the Australia Post coins. Release is in dribs and drabs with insufficient coins released. I drove to the Tarragindi Post Office when I was told they had all the coins. When I got there I was sold only 2 as he was not prepared to sell more than 2. Australia Post, why are you wasting our time and energy!

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

TravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took 2 days to collect a parcel from a locker drop off

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Henri

HenriMid North Coast, NSW

Our Post office is the best

My young 3yr old saw a remote dinosaur for sale at our local Post Office when I was there last and each time we visited the Post Office he would comment on it and look at it, so I decided to buy one for him for Xmas, when I went in without him to get it they were all gone, the lass behind the counter asked me for my name and phone number and said she would try to get one for me surely someone would still have one in stock. Two days later I got a Phone call from them and I purchased it, great result, thank you, they are always so friendly and helpful.

Store LocationWINGHAM NSW 2429
Priscila L.Australia Post

So Slow.. and expensive, who wouldn't survive with real competition.

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA, this is still owned by the taxpayer.

I don't think they can get any worse but am sure they will find a way. Seems they just don't care about anything other than robbing their remaining customers to boost profits, only to pay executive bonuses before they move on.

What was once a good company but is being white anted by a few to meet targets for their shifty bonuses.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

Sent a parcel to my daughter overseas express paying the extra money being told that it will arrive in three to five working days. It has been 8 working days and still has not arrived at its destination. Shame on you australia post for your misleading products. Your failure to deliver on time and within reason had upset my little girl, making her father out to be a liar repeatedly saying " it should be there tomorrow". Up till now my daughter is still waiting daily for her gift. Thank- you, for I know next time to send with someone with a more reliable service.

Mark18

Mark18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia Post is a disgrace.

It took 40 days (!) for a letter posted in EU/SK post office (3 days traveled in overseas, we called in office) to Rowville in Victoria.
Today I have been waiting 3 weeks for a new letter, I'm still waiting,... very stressful experience.
What is top management excuse this time? No wonder nobody wants to use your service and prefers to use the Internet. Shame on your disgraceful service.
By the way Australia Post super-slow snail mail was introduced by Australia Post on January 4 2016.

Sadder

SadderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Letter takes 4 months

I had a letter sent to me from Victoria. The postage date was 27th June. This letter was reported as never received. The letter was clearly written with a postcode 9n it. On the 15th October almost 4 months later, the letter arrived at its destination in Qld. That is shocking service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Priscilla H

Priscilla HSouth East Queensland, QLD

What delivery?

The delivery officer went straight to my front door, placed a 'parcel at the post office' card in the door crack and returned to the van. I was standing on my driveway and waved to him but he took no notice. He got into the van and drove off. 15 Oct 2019.

Paul H.

Paul H.asked

eParcel

Hi there, I have a pretty big issue.
I had a delivery that was tracking today to be delivered. It said delivered at 3:22 - to a different suburb.

This has happened twice now. So I drove to the house that had a similar street name in the suburb it said delivered to.

I asked the man at the house and he said yes it had been delivered there, but he said this person doesnt live here and handed it back to the driver

Case reference.

I shouldnt have to track this down on my day off tomorrow, and I shouldnt have the stress off something that is so straight forward. Seriously unbelievable service. Please let me know where my parcel is and when I will have it.

I have clear pictures of the package clearly stating my name, correct address and the tracking number sticker...

Xiansheng

Hi Paul. I am not Australia Post. I am someone complaining about their service if you can call it that - like you. It sounds to me like Australia Post has probably - stupidly - returned the parcel to the sender, but who knows? I suggest you telephone Australia Post and raise a complaint of lack of delivery, and when you know what has happened, write an appropriate review on here..

amada

amadaasked

I shipped a package to United state of America last Friday and until now it still awaiting clearance, NEW YORK (US) Kindly follow up for me.. Here is tracking number.EJ245852026AU and my email Amanda. [email removed] help?

Xiansheng

Amada, I am not Australia Post - I am a priviate individual who posted a review about Australia Post. I suggest you contact Australia Post. Their number is on their website.

Jess

Jessasked

International Standard

Hi, my tracking number is:
VKK2597984010823

My parcel is being shipped from the States. I made my order on the 06/10/19 it is now 17/10/19.
When I checked the tracking status through 'Global Access Carrier Tracking' it showed that my parcel arrived in Sydney Australia on 13/10/19. Now that it's been passed onto Australia Post it says 'PRE LODGEMENT BY SENDER'. Can you please help me find out what is happening with my package & when I will be receiving it!
Kind regards