Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
1.7 from 8,437 reviews

• Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (384)
    • Unacceptably Late (268)
    • On Time (243)
    • Late (122)
    • Early (51)
    • Never Collected (29)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (21%) · Receiver (79%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (71%) · No (29%)

CaroUber H.

CaroUber H.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

It always depends on who is working but they always help me and give me the best option even if that means not buying anything. Also the mailman comes every morning with a simle. Appreciated !

Delivery TimeEarly

Thanks :)

Bill R

Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service all over the place

Item Posted Qld 16th tracking stated cleared in Melb 20th delivery 21st. Then it stated cleared 21st Delivery 22nd, the it stated Cleared 22 in Melb delivery est 23rd. When I queried agent said its on its way and when I suggested I would use alternate carriers the agent stated it was up to the sender who they posted through. Guess what I choose as a customer or I dont buy. e-go for example is far cheaper and takes max 3 days from Bris-Melb 2 from Syd. Auspost clearly goes skeleton crew after Xmas and doesnt care less after then but wants "likes" and positive surveys all the time. Yet another out of touch corporate.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Dick Smith Shopper

Dick Smith ShopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia Post Delivers!

I ordered an item online the week before Christmas and Australia Post delivered my parcel within 2 days of me placing my order. The parcel was delivered by my local friendly delivery driver in excellent condition and I cannot fault the service in any way. Australia Post is a service you can trust!

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

John Riel V.

John Riel V.Hunter Region, NSW

Total disappointment

I was supposed to send a legal document overseas, but their brach gave me an envelope for domestic only. I had no idea that it was a mistake thinking that I mentioned of sending it overseas. I have called them several times about my letter because it’s been a month now and still, no update from them. The legal document was gone. Very poor customer service. From now on, I will never use their service at all.

Shipping TypeInternational

rigaku

rigaku

talk about slow

It would be faster to bring back Cobb & Co. I'm expecting a package from an address 40 min away from home and it was posted on Monday and it is now a full week being Monday today and still not here. They raise their postage prices and never get any better. CEO on big bucks, don't know how. Honestly AUS Post needs to give themselves an uppercut.

Les from Fitzroy

Les from FitzroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fitzroy South LPO Fast, friendly, great opening hours

This is my local Post Office. After fighting with parcel delivery with Australia Post, they suggested I use them as my delivery address for the parcel collect service. Absolutely great, I get an email notification, print it off and collect it straight away. 5 minutes walk from home, opens at 8am and also open Saturday morning.

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

Lost package.. uslessnAustrlia post

I have sent an item using express post a week ago. Which should have already arrived. Its lost and in error I forgot to take the tracking number down ... now I've lost the belated Christmas gift to my friend. Thanks Australia post being unreliable. Now it make sense why people don't use postage because they are useless.

Delivery TimeEarly

Jessie Alexander

Jessie AlexanderSouth Australia

Missing packages.

Three of my packages have been misplaced/lost and I'm out $60. Also I am now very worried that the last two items I ordered from Ebay and a Facebook auction site last week that I always buy from are not going to show up. I have bought items from overseas in the last few years and never had a problem with my orders showing up but since the new year they have lost everything I have ordered since the start of January 2020. Not sure if it is a good idea to buy anything if Australia post will misplace it again.

Bronz71

Bronz71South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery; Over a Month to Deliver Registered Post Item - QLD to NSW (via VIC!!!)

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Sad state of affairs for an important institution. .

Extremely unreliable post, especially on express packages. Probably the worst postage in the civilized world. Impossible to tell when anything is supposed to arrive, due to spotty delivery that seems to either change time or be skipped every second day. The complaint process is full of apologetics and diversion

Jeevan Rana

Jeevan Rana

Good Service

Australia Post was great for my online purchase deliveries, keeping me updated with shipping and delivery times, so that I knew exactly when my parcels would arrive. All arrived in stated times.

shem y.

shem y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWFUL Auspost - waited all day for them to come and didn't!

Very much delayed

Postage was supposedly express of 2-4 days but incredibly received after 5 weeks. I had to cancel an appointment back home due to this delay. Indeed, expectation was not meet.

Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

My parcel is going walkabout

Ordered Dec 29 from Melbourne. Auspost processed same day at Bendigo.
Jan 1 processed at Melbourne.
Jan 3 Somerton
Jan 6 Somerton
Jan 8 Somerton
Jan 13 Somerton
Jan 11 Melbourne
Jan 13 Somerton
Jan 17 Somerton
So it's on it's way. AGAIN. Due Jan 20. Are we taking bets on this?
It was only coming from Melbourne to Benalla. Another parcel from same company ordered over a week later arrived yesterday. I might add though, it also made a few trips around Somerton.

NO Delivery

NO DeliveryPerth, WA

Negligent-AusPost is commonwealth service acting as if it doesn't have to account for its ongoing failures.

Delivery TimeLate
Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

HJPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

9 business days and counting to go 35km

Ordered 4/1/2020 (yep a Saturday). Posted Monday 6/1/2020 from Footscray Vic. to Sunbury Vic. 35km. Still hasn't been received.
I can understand things are delayed going across the country, but 35km???

ok, change that to 12 business days and counting

Mr. Susan

Mr. SusanCanberra 2600, ACT

Absolute muppets

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia post does not even notice Australian domestic addresses

I am losing multiple packages weekly with these complete morons. This week I have lodged 2 cases 29918101 and another and on both occasions when the operator looks up the address in the Australia post database the address does not show? On both occasions when I put the same address into the google search bar that American identity clearly shows the address. How on earth is it Australia post does not recognise an address but google from the USA does? This company or whatever they are is in a complete shambles.

yes your driver mixed up 68 with 6B

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)