Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
1.7 from 9,653 reviews

1.7

9,644 reviews

Over 21 days sitting in an Aust Post warehouse somewhere.

Over 21 days sitting in an Aust Post warehouse somewhere, picked up on the 7th and no movement by 23rd. What a bloody joke and to use the Covid as a justification is an insult to our intelligence.

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Won't post most items

Thought to use an Australian company to get our normal purchases from Walmart which we buy on our travels to USA. Just found out that Shopmate has no licence to ship many items so considered "dangerous goods" Since when is OREO's a dangerous good. I need to arrange to get return to sender for most of my purchases at my expense. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON SHOPMATE. ANOTHER AUSTRALIA POST JOKE.

ERW123

ERW123Sydney, NSW

Track my item

Hi, I urgently need to track my item. Tracking no:EE012363651LK

Sender says its despatched and is in Melbourne. It's been 3 weeks and no update online. Can you please help urgently where my parcel is?

M.SK

M.SKSydney, NSW

Good Service would love to see improved prices

Mia99

Mia99Melbourne

It’s getting ridiculous

This is getting ridiculous. Parcel posted 13 days ago from the suburb that’s just an 1 hour 10 min away from my home. Tracking showing no movement since 13th September. Today is 23rd. Few other parcels are stuck within the postoffice as well. Why do we even pay the postage. Let’s make it free then. Do that please.

Were do I begin?!

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst postal service on earth

Been waiting for an express post documents for 10 days now, sent by a suburb 20min from me. Waiting on birthday presents from Kmart for my kid who’s about to turn 7, ordered 3 weeks ago, and will probably have to explain why Aus Post sucks so bad when her gifts aren’t here for her birthday morning.
Seriously. Get a new CEO. Change something. Be better. Your company seriously sucks.

K Vo

K VoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Utter disappointment

Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

Very Disappointed

PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery service is terrible, no customer service contact number

My item was handed in to AusPost on the 31st August and today is the 22nd September and I still haven't received my product. I have received items from overseas which was derived much faster than Auspost. Terrible company post your good. Please try alternative methods before using Australia Post services. There service is a disgrace to Australia.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Prinal

I called your customer service number. I was told by one of your “responsible” employees my parcel has been lost. GOOD JOB MATE, SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF

SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Who would know if Australia Post offer Door-to-door International courier serfvice - still waiting to find out

Sender or ReceiverSender
Ryan B.

Ryan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fragile Item delivered safe

Delivery from USA took a bit longer than expected but we are in a global pandemic and flight are drastically reduced. Item was fragile and it arrived intact without damage. I would use this service again.

Delivery TimeLate
Bbb

BbbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service under the COVID-19 circumstances

I have ordered many items during the current lockdown in Melbourne. Whilst the delivery times are slower than usual, anyone who expects otherwise is not being realistic. I see the drivers rushing around constantly, they are definitely working hard.
I love the tracking service, especially being notified on the day of delivery. The drivers are always friendly (but rushed). I havnt had any issues or delays with the service. Great job Australia Post, especially under the circumstances.

DJF

DJFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faster than expected

I recently complained about how slow the delivery was between Sydney and Melbourne so I was very pleasantly surprised when a parcel arrived today a few days earlier than it was predicted- only took 4 days. Credit when it is due.

Delivery TimeEarly

Thanks DJF :)

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Worst Service - Corona virus is a silver bullet for any service related inquiries

Express shipping is guaranteed delivery on second day. I do understand one day delay but it has been more than that. And tracking information is not thorough and all it says is "Shipping information approved by Australia Post" and title is It's on its way. They don't want to talk to you over the phone regarding tracking services. A common auto response keep saying the same thing what is written on the tracking history. They are also misusing the covid excuse same as all other services worldwide. Very good excuse to not to provide service to the customers. COVID applies to other courier companies equally but they deliver their items on time.

Frat

FratSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Friendly local courier man / driver Mr Denkha
Package always arrives on time
They keep you informed always about the package location and the expected day of arrival
Highly recommend to everyone
Thank you Australia Post.

Saskia

Saskia

Good Service!

I buy stuff online most of the time. A lot of them are domestic shipping. I've never had any trouble. Tracking system is reliable and packages arrived safely, like jewellery that I ordered a week ago. The postie was friendly, she delivered it to my house. Some stuff arrived in two weeks, but, nothing like a month wait. So, I'm happy.

Tanya T

Tanya TCentral, SA

Lost parcel from overseas

Very poor service, parcel from overseas was returned to sender from post office in Two Wells SA in 5 working days instead of 10! The post officer was very rude and unprofessional, we put complain, after 3 weeks no respond

genie79

genie79Northeast, VIC

never delivered express parcel

my express package was sent on the 10th of September its tracking number said it was delivered on the 14th but there was no delivery on the 14th as the package was not at my front door or in my mail box and I was not carded and I have tried to contact auspost about the lost package via my post but It keeps coming up with an error as I try to sign up. Not happy

Sender or ReceiverSender

kgmgimasked

Australia Post

My parcel originated in US & has been sitting in Hong Kong since August 31st. Would you please update what’s happening? I sent an enquire 17th September & have not received any follow up. Thank you LZ673610888US

Hi

I have checked our internal tracking site and unable to see any arrival scan in Australia. The last scan is as follows:

"Send item abroad (Shipping data received) 28.08.2020 23:59:00 CST NEW YORK (US) "

Was there any delivery time frame given? If yes and it has passed, kindly request the sender to contact USPS.

Regards
Ibne

Anoctua
Anoctua

I have an international express item also sent from the US on 31/08 and has been sitting in HK since 10/09. Australia Post aren’t willing to help, and just direct me back to the sender, who tells me to wait longer. Disappointing as I paid a fortune for express post so I wouldn’t have this problem and now I don’t know if my parcel is lost or stolen.

A quick google tells you many Australians are having this same problem with US to AU mail sitting in Hong Kong and it’s pathetic that no one is looking at the trend here and doing something about it.

kgmgim

I agree, I find it unacceptable people are receiving parcels from UK to Mel in 3 days.
There is no provision to follow up international orders with USPS

Dara

Daraasked

Australia Post

Hi, can you help me check parcel with tracking number is CY103384320AU , please?(this parcel return back to sender) The tracking shows three times its “Processed at facility" Melbourne Vic .3 weeks now still not delivery yet thanks

Devinder B.asked

Australia Post

My parcel from india shows location AUMXBT. What does it mean

Prinal

Generally it's used by third party courier companies to indicate an items location. If it is in reference to a parcel that is been handed to Australia Post maybe try contacting customer service. I’m not certain on what it’s related to.

Hi Devinder

Please provide the tracking no so that I can check further & get back to you.

Regards