Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
1.7 from 8,706 reviews

• Sender or ReceiverSender (21%) · Receiver (79%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (464)
    • Unacceptably Late (329)
    • On Time (285)
    • Late (140)
    • Early (62)
    • Never Collected (32)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (71%) · No (29%)

Martim F.

Martim F.Perth, WA

Tracking doesn't update

Tracking of first online order never updated even after a week..supplier then sent the item a second time... Now I find out the first item was returned to the supplier... No idea where the second item is, as again the online tracking shows no progress since it was despatched a week ago???? Will not purchase from an online seller who uses Australia Post

Tamie D.

Tamie D.

Delay after delay

Still waiting on a parcel that was supposed to arrive by 23 March. Was finally in my suburb yesterday, only to be transferred to another facility last night and back again to my suburb today yet still not delivered. What the hell is the issue??? Can't even contact them to say I'll come collect myself, can't even speak to a human being. A complaint put in days ago to investigate and nothing. The service is pathetic even for current conditions.. now worried an urgent delivery of medication won't make it on time causing medical issues. Absolutely pathetic service (there is none).

Ckerr

CkerrWallan

Covid19 parcel thefts

Purchased item on eBay for delivery.

Tracking showed delivery however I certainly didn't receive it.

I get safety eg door drop no signatures during Covid19 pandemic but thieves are also benefiting from this practice.

Parcels going missing in our estate at a much higher rate these days.

Australia Post loses medical equipment

We ordered a wheelchair at the beginning of March from Sydney and was told it would be with us on the 6th March. Well that didn't happen and on enquiry to Aust Post and subsequent investigation, it came up as missing.

So the supplier was advised and they sent a replacement which should have been with us by the 2nd April. Australia Posts tracking site says "On Time" - but it is nowhere in sight.

If it wasn't for the fact the receiver is in considerable pain and requires this for mobility, it would be laughable how poor the postal system in this country is.

Update: after some calls further up the chain, the wheelchair finally arrived this morning, with the packaging looking like it had been run over by a truck.

Not Impressed!

Not Impressed!New South Wales

Delivery Driver didn't knock & left a card for me to pick it up during the coronavirus lockdown

I signed up for notifications to track my parcel & I've been refreshing their website checking the tracking details. When I refreshed the tracking details I saw "attempted delivery-no-one in attendance". The delivery driver even didn't knock, he just put the card on my front door & took off. Now I have to wait up to 3 days for redelivery, a further 3 days on edge waiting for their card ninja slinging delivery drivers. I'm self isolating due to the coronavirus, it's already stressful enough without their drivers doing this to customers now.

Dawn D.

Dawn D.Perth, WA

Tracking is a feature that rarely works

Tracking is a feature that rarely works, text messages from Aust. post come after delivery has already been made. Deliveries made way outside expected time frames and all this was before Covid-19.

I tried contacting Aust. Post via chat no agents available, tried calling zero agents taking calls and yes this was inside their AEST time

How can they be partnering up with Woolworths to delivery essentials to those in need, when they cannot cope with regular postage.

God help anyone who might actually need life saving medication from Aust Post new "pharmacy home delivery system"

With a delivery system this slow, COVID-19 will have a vaccine before we get out packages.

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Charlie

Charlie

Lost my package!

Terrible, absolutely terrible! I ordered clothes online with express shipping so my package should’ve only taken a day or two to arrive. 3 days past and there’s no sign. I decided to wait a bit longer for it to come before I sent in an enquiry for lost packages. They sent me an email today saying they can’t find my package!! They somehow lost my package yet expect the company I bought it off from to compensate my loss/replace it. Some businesses take no responsibility to the package once it been sent to the courier so for them to blatantly say they lost it and to contact the sender is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. They lost my package, they should be compensating. I am incredibly mad at this situation and want my money back.

Bob

Bob

Absolute Disgrace!! Disgusting Behaviour!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

therm4lt4ke75

therm4lt4ke75South Australia

200km, same state, 14 days later....still delayed. A f'n joke!

Same state, different state, could be coming from the next street...they are completely useless. Tracking is useless and never updated. Customer Service is non existent. No excuses. Just the basic facts.

Sidd

SiddSydney, NSW

Left with a status Item Bagged

Had a parcel to be delivered to India on sent it via AusPost International Express service on the 23rd of March 2020. Since then there has been no updates, Help!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shipping TypeInternational
idowhatiwant

idowhatiwantMelton

Item sent on the 30th with express domestic and still haven’t received.

ronnie

ronnieSouth West, WA

Slow service

Philbrand

PhilbrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

400 km to travel, within same state, three days later still not here

As l work in the courier business, that offers overnight delivery Australia wide, l know to not receive a document, posted three days earlier within shows utter incompetence on every level

Horrible service

I live in New Mexico, USA andwas expecting to receive a shipment from Rotec Aerosport in Melbuorne Australia. The shipment was supposed to take 3-4 days because it was shipped international express. The Auspost website reported that the shipment departed Australia on 27 March. To date, there has been no new information on the Auspost website and it is impossible to make contact with anyone at the company.

The Auspost service i abysmally poor! I hope that I will never have to deal with Auspost again!

Shipping TypeInternational

keith

keithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mail not delivered

I paid to have my mail redirected on 2 February 2020 from my home address in Laidley to my new address in Townsville ,this was never done, None of my mail not one letter was redirected ,I’ve contacted Australia Post and all I got was a run around ,the post office and Laidley didn’t wanna know about it and told me to get in touch with the post office in Brisbane, they also gave me the runaround all I want is to cancel the service and get my money back for the service they didn’t supply, so disappointed with Australia Post

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Chase333

Chase333Sydney, NSW

You don’t even attempt to deliver to us directly even when we say we are home! It goes straight to the post office!

Package sent straight to post office as usual. No attempt to deliver directly even when we stated WE ARE HOME. USELESS! Only time it is done correctly is by other services

alex

alexPeel, WA

SOOOO late

Australia post delays are completely unacceptable. I have multiple domestic parcels I am waiting for all over a week late. Yes covid 19 is here, higher volumes etc. No excuse, hire more people!! Millions unemployed in Australia why not hire them. USA is going through a much more difficult time that us and UPS delays are 1 extra day. Australia post is an absolute disgrace.

DavidPerth, WA

Pathetic

Ibne F.Australia Post
David

Details sent as requested.

Hopefully your internal tracking system has better updates than the tracking emailed to me on the 24/3/20.

Nina Brugman

Nina BrugmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No tracking and delivery nearly 2 weeks

What a joke! Trying to self isolate so utilising online shopping. Delivery within same state is now taking over 10 days and it still has not arrived. No tracking online for a whole week and now parcel has travelled from Melbourne to NSW back to Melbourne? Seriously? Hire more staff to assist and help with the rising unemployment.