Australia Post Questions & Answers

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

11,577 questions from our users

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

Hey if your waiting for letter from Sydney to Queensland I've noticed it's moved a few times now it says at Alexandria does that mean it's going on a aeroplane because so close to airport

Cliff B.
Cliff B.

My best guess, this is their main sorting depo, being express most likely go to Sydney airport.

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

If I'm waiting for a express letter from Sydney to Queensland it said on tracking delivery sent from erskineville then went to Sydney south then said in transit to Maryborough qld but then it said been transferred to Alexandria does that mean it's going on a plane to Queensland that's why it's at Alexandria

Krzysztof
Krzysztofasked
Australia Post International Postage

Hello parcel sent by ChinaPost only arrived I didn't get the package number AQ322326651CN, what happened to it or who was it deliverec to , whether it is a fraud or a thief

Lara M.
Lara M.asked
Australia Post

My parcel has been 5 days now it says it was an attempted delivery yesterday at 6.24 I left at 6 so surely it should of come today and still not here my tracking num f22222058563998 consignment number i1wz06091082

Lara M.
Lara M.asked
eParcel

Hi my parcel hasn't arrived yet it's been 5 days it said it was coming sat then it said Tues I waited till 6 pm and appantly he came at 6.24 so it didn't get delivered my status says it's in transit now surely it should be here by now I'm getting worried my tracker number is f22222058563998 consignment number is i1wz06091082

Sanket
Sanketasked
Australia Post International Postage

What is AUXMBT??? I am waiting for my parcel from last 2 months and now it says AUXMBT item received

Krzysztof
Krzysztofasked
Australia Post International Postage

Hello I bought in China and the parcel was tracked it was delivered but not to me and I don't know what heppened , whether it was theft or a mess number parcel AQ322326651CN , please help and check it

donna
donnaasked
Australia Post International Postage

Hi what does "arrived at postal carrier's facility in new zealand" mean? my tracking number is ET192805128AU

puffinbilly
puffinbillyasked
Australia Post

hi, i have a parcel from the US sent via USPS Global Express Gaurantee service. So apparrently they partner with Fedex for the flight, then its handed over to Aust Post for the last mile. The thing Is I cant seem to track it with Aust Post. I managed to use the tracking number on the USPS site, and it just keeps repeating"transferred through"at the Welshpool distribution centre in Perth. Is there any way of finding out why its taking so long to be delivered? or is it all still just covid related. Im hoping its not lost......can anyone shed light on this for me please? The tracking number is 8338645560........thanks!

salvatore p.
salvatore p.asked
Australia Post

i would like a ph no for somebody so i can ask about not receivibg a parcel

Rick W.asked
Australia Post

I recently had a lengthy issue with Australia Post concerning a missing item mailed from France on 20 May (Item LG061319115FR). During its entire trip there was one scan, on 27 May in Sydney stating its arrival prior to Customs. I was told that the scan was likely for a manifest, and that my item was not individually scanned. I spoke to Australia Post by phone on several occasions and filed a formal complain. I was told repeatedly that unless the item was scanned by Australia Post, Australia Post did not have the item. I was given every possible version of the whereabouts of the item: it was still at Customs (according to Customs - untrue), it had a damaged address label (untrue), it had gone to lost mail (untrue), it had been returned to sender (untrue), item was lost (untrue), etc. THE ITEM ARRIVED THIS MORNING without any history of scanning apart from today at local Post Office. I have wasted my time, the time of Australia representatives, and now the Ombudsman with whom I have filed a complaint. Self-righteous Australia Post has big problems with its logistics, and makes its customers feel like that they are idiots for querying the situation. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS?

Roger G.
Roger G.asked
Domestic Express Post

I posted an express post large letter from Mount Gravatt 4122 going to Leeman WA 6514. How do I track it

anthony m.
anthony m.

There should be a tracking number on your receipt, put that into the tracking tool.

Prince A.
Prince A.asked
International Express

I have been waiting for a package from Australia to Ghana since 2nd June. Can you pls give me the status of my parcel EJ293266247au?

Princess
Princessasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can lost parcel found out? Like after some time you found out parcel from somewhere like warehouse then can you deliver it?

Gavin
Gavinasked

Dear Australia Post,
Why Dont you answer questions and what are you doing to restore Australias faith in Australia Post. So far, you just seem to still blame everything on the Pandemic, make no apologies for corrupt behaviour amongst your executives and push your profits whilst ‘streamlining’ (decreasing efficiency, honestly, services and worse).
I have not met ONE Aus Post staff member in the past few years who are even slightly satisfied with their job.
Shameful or where are your replies?
Their needs to be a a full investigation into your operations for legality and compliance!

Kel
Kelasked
Australia Post

Can anyone tell me what's going on with my parcels that I've been waiting for, for ages! The tracking numbers are LP003299941IN and RM738245673IN
It's been over 68 days since the item with RM has been posted and 20 for the item that starts with LP. I cannot get any clear answers from anyone and the tracking status on both have no change at all!

peter
peterasked

LG959285801GB
I am waiting for a bday card delivery for my dad that states arrived awaiting clearence
has been like that for 11 days is this normal ?
what is the next stage it will be scanned ?

peter
peterasked

LG959285801GB
has been like that for 11 days is this normal ?
what is the next stage it will be scanned ?

Hyannah J.

Auspost Is having extreme delays in the clearance area it seems. I have had a few friends with the same problem. Up to a month of waiting for parcels to be cleared it seems

PMan
PManasked
eParcel

Why does the person from Australia Post delivering the goods to the front door not ring the door bell or knock, only leaves a collection slip wedged in the security door ?

Cause they're annoying

Rick W.asked
Australia Post

I may as well as add yet another complaint to a lengthy history. On April 8 I post a small AusPost satchel to China (tracking no. LK146436276AU). I was likely advised at the Post Office that mail to China was slow - fair enough - but the item was accepted. Two months later, there has been no tracking since 10 April when was last scanned in Melbourne where it had "cleared Customs and awaiting departure". Recipient has received nothing. I rang Australia Post on 7 June, and I was advised in some detail that the item was at Melbourne Airport with a group of four other items bound for China still waiting for uplift, as there were no flights to China. I was told to expect a telephone call from Australia Post management advising of estimated departure. No telephone call. I rang Australia Post again this morning (9 June) and was given a completely different story. Australia Post stated items move REGULARLY to China, and there are flights taking mail (e.g. Australia Post advised that there was a flight today to Guangzhou out of Melbourne). Today's Australia Post story was that a representative would not have been able to given the details previously provided! Today's version of the story is that the item has been lost. I enquired why the item was not returned to sender (me) - no answer. I was given every possible excuse for failure - excess volume of mail, inexperienced staff, etc., etc. THIS IS APPALLING. Again, liars, liars, liars......

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives