Auto Haul Australia

Auto Haul Australia

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Auto Haul Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
HJJ
HJJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lied, again.

He said he would refund me half the money from FEBRUARY. and he still hasn’t- so unprofessional and the worst company I have ever come across. He even said he would give me $1k now and the rest after I had deleted my review- still hasn’t. Pathetic. DO NOT USE.

Would give no stars if I could. Do not even consider!!

Phoned and arranged transport from Vic to WA. Paid up front (silly us). After over 5 weeks of poor communication (at times none at all, and always only get the same bloke - where is the rest of the so called company??), we had to engage and pay another contractor. Now he will not refund our money and is not answering calls or texts. So in effect, he has stolen from us and is a flat out thief! Something needs to be done & I will be seeking a debt collector!

Devistated
DevistatedPerth, WA

Don't even go there. Devastated there are people like this out there

Asked for deposit up front once paid would not return calls. Made all sorts of promises about collection failed every single time and there were numerous promises. Know wont even refund monies paid in good faith. Please don't refer then to anybody unless you want them to have the same grief as many have reported.

Services

Find out how Auto Haul Australia compares to other Services

Oicha W.
Oicha W.Perth, WA

Think twice

Once they take payment to transport my car, they refused to take my calls. I have contacted the police, the court the media and court proceedings are underway. They believe they are above the law but we will see how it will work out for both of us. For anyone who is considering to use their services i would recommend to think twice.

Bloodog
BloodogAlice Springs, NT

had to call police

WA Customer
WA CustomerPerth, WA

DO NOT USE AUTO HAUL..!!!!

This company agreed to move my car from Sydney to Perth. Once they were paid, they would not answer the phone or emails that I sent them. The car arrived DAMAGED and they have refused to pay for the repairs. These people are dodgy in the extreme - DO NOT USE THEM...!!!!!

Bef
BefPerth, WA

do yourself a favour and never even consider them for any job

Horrible people once the received payment to transport a car from Victoria to WA they disappeared they don’t even answer my calls and don’t refund. I am sueing them for my money back at the court. Do yourself a favour and never use this company for nothing

Lucy G.