Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BrmNorth Queensland, QLD

Useless

TMC

TMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use these muppets

Unprofessional liars can't be trusted. Not a business scammers and con artist they believe their own lies. Worst feeling ever dealing with this disgraceful company. Like many other didn't read reviews and had to kidnap my own car back off them was told it left and on the way to find it still sitting at the place of drop off in Mundaring Perth WA bound for brisbane but sat in storage for 49 days. Happy to have my car back as it was my deceased brother car to precious to be in the hands of these clowns. (regrets regrets regrets do not use).

Lainil

LainilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company ever

NIA

NIASouth East Queensland, QLD

*** DO NOT USE***

Been scammed

Been scammedVictoria

Scammers. Google aaa transport a current affair and watch

These so called business people will take your money and will either not even bother to pick up your car, or if they do pick it up you may find it somewhere in Australia only after police intervention in a locked yard that you will have to pay thugs to release it, that’s if you find it at all, and good luck getting in contact with them after you have paid, they will take your money and give you nothing but grief. Google aaa transport a current affair
for a look at these professional scammers

S N R. DingoNorth Queensland, QLD

really. how do these people sleep at night.

Ozitim

OzitimFar North Queensland, QLD

They stole my vehicles

After five months of the usual routine of stories about missed pick ups, broken down truck etc etc, they eventually got a tow truck to pick up my vehicles, and they eventually sat in the towies yard. I had no idea where the vehicles were after they were removed from the collection point, and after police intervention, found them in a tow truck yard. Which I had to pay $600 for their release. These mongrels had no intention of delivering the vehicles to me, but took my money and ran a deliberate five month trail of false information and lies. If anyone knows we’re these peoples office address is, I would like to have a personal chit chat with them.

Do not use them

Paid via bank transfer and then read some terribly concerning reviews. Contacted them to cancel the deal only to be told no way as a special truck had been sent to pick up my vehicles. Contacted my bank who have had no luck in recalling the transaction. I’m out of pocket $3014 but I still have my vehicles. Scammers and intimidators. Stay away from them.

Helen

HelenMid North Coast, NSW

Beware of this company!! Scam! The only thing they’re interested in is your money

Jarrad L.

Jarrad L.Perth, WA

Horror!!!

Do NOT under any circumstances use this company. They are absolute bunch of grubs! I got lied to for nearly 3 months (quote of 20 days) to have a vehicle sent from QLD to PER.

My only advice to people stuck in the system with them is too ring all contact numbers 10 times a day. Be rude, be aggressive, the squeaky wheel gets the oil! That was the only thing that would make them accountable and got some traction - i feel sorry for you but write notes on who you speak to & keep email trails.

I was promised fuel vouchers for my hassles which obviously were never included either.
I have made several complaints to gov regulation authorities since.

Alex

Alexcanberra

One star is too much!

Paid up front and no show on truck. I’m left with a vehicle in Coffs and no one to contact. I am reporting this company to ACCC to get them to intervene. I hope everyone does the same. They should be shut down.!

KalPerth, WA

Questionably Legitimate Business

Kal

This has now gone to WA Consumer Protection for resolution - can't believe something meant to be so straightforward has come to this

Alexis W.

Alexis W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Going to cry

omg, i think Im going to cry. I got my three quotes for Auto transport, and of course given they were the cheapest i went with MV Transports. Their service was quick and prompt, but now, that i am following up in regards to when my car will arrive in Cairns from Melbourne, im getting no reply's what so ever. This is not good. What do i do. I didnt read the reviews first, i just got the quotes.

shugal01

shugal01Sydney Surrounds, NSW

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita Rich

Rita RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Scammers & Lairs

Very Bad

I am still waiting, after 40 days , my car is not moved yet.

I will involve police to this case and I hope everybody can do legal action against them.

Alcore

AlcoreMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible company

I don’t know why police doesn’t stop this company?!!!!

How many people should be in trouble untill this company shut down?

They keep our money and car
They said in 2 weeks but now is 6 weeks and still doesn’t have the car

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE!! WORST COMPANIES (changes their name constantly)

Sam C.

Sam C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Total liars 60 days still waiting Dont use this company

Paid up front. For a buggy from newcastle to cairns 2 weeks later called up to see when i could expect it 1 person said it was on the gold coast 1 person said they hadnt received the payment. Cant even get the lies straight between them. I was told its at the gold coast then i find out its still in newcastle 2 months later i have been told many times it was coming but i believe its still sitting in newcastle. Total lies dont use this company. I am handing it to the soliciter to file to court any one else want to join contact me.

AAA Transporters

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Elly J.
Elly J.

We had the same problems as everyone else and almost gave up hope
We were given a guys name who could possible help us in finding our car as he had helped one of our friends recover his car.
His Name is Paul and he managed to find the storage yard and somehow managed to get our car and had it to us in 2 days.
From what he said the place has many cars and high security but he some how gained entry and got our car.
I understand he has also helped a few others that have had problems with this company and is well worth a call to His number is 0418145957
Hope this helps others

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com

Andre

Andreasked

Dear Product Review team, how can I post an address here? This company is hiding customers vehicles and not providing the location to the owners!
Those addresses are not personal details, and I would like to know which one of your rules require the removal of company locations?

Leah

Yes I want to know that information as well please PR team. We try to help people find their cars and we get edited and stopped for helping. Surely you can read the reviews that you have to verify and approve and can see what they are doing to people..yes not personal information as stated so please provide the reason why.

Hi Leah same here Im Melbourne based better report to police for theft/stolen