Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters

After 70 Days I rang the Police

People complaining about 1 month delivery have nothing to complain about. 72 days non delivery from Adelaide to Cairns.
After 70 days I reported the car as stolen and the Police investigated and found my car at the Gold Coast depot, but were unable to do anything.
They still couldn't give me a delivery date, so I cancelled and hired another transport company at my expense to go to their depot pick up my car and deliver my car.
Because I cancelled they will not give me a refund on the part of the delivery they didn't do, but they did offer me a 25% discount on my next car delivery.
Please use this Company if you like being lied to and you don't need your car delivered for 3 months to 1 year but delivery times are subject to change.

Do not use these cowboys

We used this company to ship our F100 from WA to Brisbane. They were dearer than their competitors but promised we'd have our truck before xmas which we needed, and there was one spot left so we would need to pay immediately. We did that and got nothing but lies thereafter. Could not tell us where the truck was, then lied about its whereabouts, then gave the trucks broken down and we are waiting for parts...lies lies lies! After threatening to report the truck as stolen finally get it in early February. Do not waste your time and money on this dodgy company they are a complete rip off!!

Do not use!!!!

We had arranged for a car to be shipped from QLD to Hobart. We were told several times it would take 2 weeks max. It took over a month. Because of this my mother had to spend thousands on accomodation waiting for her car to arrive(all her camping equipment was inside the car) and she also had her dog with her. She ended up having to travel from Hobart to Devonport to collect the car directly off the barge as we were told it was going to take another few weeks as there were “no drivers available” to get the car from Devonport to Hobart. She then ended up paying for the drivers accomodation for the night in Devonport when he finally did bring the car over. Completely unprofessional. There was no communication on their part to let us know of any changes and my mother has lost out on a lot of money that wouldn’t have been necessary if the car arrived in the agreed time frame. I lodged a official complaint with the ACCC and they gave me some great advice on what my rights were as a consumer. I am claiming compensation for the change of new drop off location (Devonport instead of Hobart) and the drivers accomodation. If they don’t pay for that I am taking the matter to the Queensland office of fair trading and will also be claiming for all the out of pocket expense my mother had to pay for in travel and accomodation. This is something we are entitled to claim as outlined in the consumer gaureetess policy. I urge everyone to report them to consumer affairs and claim for your rights if they have caused you extra expenses. In fact...hopefully you find this review page first and don’t use them at all!!!
The only good thing I can say after reading all these reviews is that we were lucky that none of her belongings were missing from inside the vehicle.

The worst Company ever

They are very rude and full of excuses.
On the 24/01/19 my car was taken from my house Townsville (North Queensland) and was suppose to come to Adelaide. They said it will only take up to 14 days, but it has taken almost 6 weeks and I have not received my car yet as they are still lying to me about est. I called this morning and spoke to the manager ([name removed]) as usual he says ''I am still waiting for the truck, there is nothing more I can do''. This company has messed up with all my plans. I am new to Adelaide studying university in an environment that I am not familiar with. I am also missing my belongings (2x luggage and textbooks) as they are in my car. Besides, where I live is far away from the university, taking public transport is not the best here. I am now spending more time on the buses than at uni. When I have class at 10 am , I have to wake up at 6 am to catch the 6:30 am bus and then another bus to uni. It takes approximately 3 hours of bus ride (one way) and another 3 hours to get to home. Imaging how difficult they made my life????.. I wish I never had to deal with this unprofessional company.. They are nonsense and should be removed from Australia.
I am now warning every single person I know not to use their service.
So far I have reported to the police, ACCC and consumer affairs. This week I will make sure to fill complaint form and send to the consumer affairs so they can take further action.

Thank you AAA transport for messing up with my life.

The worst transport company in australia

Stay away from this company. They are not reliable full of excuses and just look at the reviews below. Car is still unable to be located come on it’s 2019 maybe they need a change of personnel who are more informed and generally wanting their company to suceed in the future. Aaa transport you have the worst customer service person ever

Dodgy rude dodgy incompetent etc etc rude rude rude

I will start this be saying that I have contacted Consumer Affairs and that if anyone else has these problems to go their website and put in a complaint. Sorry this is long.
On 29/09/18 I contacted Auto transporters about shipping my son, car from Sunshine Coast to Darwin, I emailed the company querying about insurance received a reply "Fully insured to book pls call [name removed] on [details removed]" I paid the amount of $1770 by credit card on 2/10 for the car to be picked up on 12/10. I was advised verbally by [name removed], who I have subsequently found out is the owner of the company that it would be delivered 23/10-24/10 I emailed the company on 25/10 querying when the car would be delivered and did not receive a reply.
The owner of the car “I contacted ‭[details removed]‬ on Friday 26/10/18 at 1720 and I was told my vehicle would be arriving in Darwin by the weekend 3/4 of November 2018. I called the same number last night and was told they didn’t know where it was and I said I would be calling back at 1430 today 3/11/18, I did so at 1437pm. I was told rubbish that it will now be coming but next weekend. She also advised that she did not know the whereabouts of the car but it was somewhere west of Cairns".
I then rang her and I advised that my son had suggested that maybe we should inform the police of the missing vehicle she just said that we should go ahead if we wanted to. Spoke to [name removed] who said he was the owner but have since been told by [name removed] in "customer service" that he is only the owners husband and a truck driver - he advised the car was still on the Gold Coast about 11/11
The car was eventually delivered damaged 15/11 and advised by [name removed] that they would look after the damage. Much toing and froing over a number of weeks being hung up on by [name removed], the 'owner' to be told by [name removed] that there is a $2000 excess even though [name removed] had advised that it was the faulty airbag that had damaged the car and another car.
I have asked [name removed] a number of times who is the insurance company and was just advised that they use a Broker who allocates the insurer He would not reply to that even though I said if the car is being repaired in Darwin who is the insurer and I then asked who is the $2000 excess paid to - surprise surprise the company. And what happens if the repairs are not that much we will refund the difference - yep believed that!!!
They hide behind T&Cs. Yes I was remiss by not looking at independent reviews. I also asked [name removed] how I put a review on their own website he advised to email through the Contact section. I bet that will not ever appear on the website.
Please contact Consumer Affairs with any complaints and DO NOT EVEN CONTACT THESE COWBOYS

Unprofessional

The worst company around very in professional the owners are being watched by the government.
They never deliver on time it's always late the company operates from there house .

Do not use!

If your here, looking at reviews, it’s probably too late. I didn’t look st the reviews until after I’d paid my $900 and hadn’t received my car. Lie after lie about where my car was and when it would arrive. I got a run around from numerous staff members until eventually I sent someone to the original depot to look for my car.
It was still sitting there, after they’d told me on numerous occasions that it was loaded on the truck and on the way. I didn’t feel comfortable leaving the car in their care any longer and collected it from the depot - no refund. $900 down the drain, [name removed] even swore at me and sent an aggressive email telling me that there would be no refund. They didn’t do the job, they lied and lied and lied, and who knows how long the car would have sat there for and what condition it would have been in on arrival. I’d rather lose $900 then trust my car with them, especially after reading all these reviews.

Dodgy

I had 2 cars transported from Melbourne to Cairns last year and one arrived with a massive scratch down to the metal, from one end of the car to the other, the car was left unlocked and unattended at the 'depot' I had taken photos of my car being loaded on the truck in perfect condition, I'm sure this helped, after being told to get quotes, Joe became uncontactable, his office staff were rude, I was given the run around for weeks on end, I eventually did my own research and found out they are insured through NTI insurance, a smaller company of CGU, autotransporters have an obligation to have lodged the claim within 14 days of notification, I involved the insurance ombudsman, pointing out dates that shows they were out of required timeframe, the matter was then resolved immediately,I even picked the best repairer in Cairns and paid absolutely nothing, you do not have to pay their excess! I also helped a lady in July take this company on and problems were resolved immediately, they have a really dodgy history, please contact the insurance ombudsman so we can put these cowboys out of business

0 star $$2000 you have to pay if they damage your car. $2000 you pay if you want your car fixed.

$2000 excess i have to pay..They tell us there not liable for damage they inflict. Got 2 cars transported for Melbourne to Queensland to find both cars had under carrage damage. And one car with smashed in the front and rear. Towbars were stolen. 20 inch wheels on one of the car were all gutter rash. And damaged. 3000 down the drain.
I rang the company to get my car fixed and they told me that I had to pay $2,000 excess. Otherwise leave us alone. That's the response I got. The guy that picked up my cars from Melbourne address didn't have use of his left arm and was driving a manual truck with his right arm only including changing gears. I was told that the cars were going to go straight to their depot in Broadmeadows. But the driver had personal things to attend to so he took my car's to Cranbourne... do not use this company as their yard is full of damaged and junk cars this company does not deal with high-end cars. My car has received structural damage and now we have contacted a lawyer. and this matter will be taken further I will let everybody know the outcome also I paid $10 on the internet to find out the business information about this company and all their contact details. I will be on the net for as long as it takes and if they change there name I will match it to the same depot they use.
Also I will keep people informed on the contact numbers and I will let people know the new business name. This company has not grown to 15 trucks. They sub contract low class drivers at a cheap rate from all over the place. I was very disappointed in the condition and how unmaintained and damaged the trucks are and left me feeling very concerned. The way he was treating my car's while loading them onto his truck was not acceptable ..... The interstate truck they subcontract is a bomb. This company does not own depots all over Australia they subcontract corner highway carsales yards. There is no depot in bundall queensland. Its a beaten down car yard on upton street... where the cars are butted up to one another bumpers. I wish all the best of luck to anybody that uses this company. Because you will need it.
To aaa transport or aa transporter's what ever you wanna call your swindle!!!!!!
You were better off paying the $2,000 to get my car fixed on the damage that you were inflicted now it's going to cost you a lot more time and money. Subcontracting 15 trucks driver's is not owning 15 trucks. And subcontracting car sales and storage yards that other people own isn't owning depots all over australia fool . That's not owning depots. lol you are a joke and obviously failed in life. LoL LOLOLOLOL

Ćar transport

I got a quote to del my car from gold coast to melb, they said it will take about a week but it took close to a month. When it finally arrived it had several dents & scratches in the body & a cracked windscreen. They said it was all there, The car was brand new. I will never use this company anymore. My rating for them is a 0.

Absolute disgrace never go with these hobo morons screwed a car worth 350k payed $2700 and it got pu

Payed $2700 from Adelaide to Sydney car ruined mud all through it truck driver said it was a $600 job NEVER GO WITH THESE DODGY FOOLS.

Legal action will be taken.

Do not use auto transporters.

So far it has taken 3 months, yes that’s correct 3 months and I have still not received my car. Every time I ring I get lied to.
Eventually about 2 months in they admitted they didn’t know where my car was so I tracked it down, was easy still hadn’t left...
It was to come from WA to QLD. Not the moon qld

I have had to buy another car for my wife which I will have to sell if this one ever arrives.
I am now letting the authorities deal with them...
Avoid at all costs!!!

Like many reviewers, I’ve read lots of reviews to move my car from Perth to Brisbane. I decided to go with Auto Transporters and I was not disappointed. Great price, great booking process and got my car in the ETA date.
Well done team!!

Happy with the service

Just had the my car transported using Auto Transporters. Very happy with the outcome of how our vehicle came from Vic to Cairns. Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Happy to recommend to anyone and we will use them again.

Watch out for this lot

I received an email quote on Wednesday afternoon. A quote for $3000. When I phoned on Thursday morning to confirm the bookings the price jumped to $4800. No reason given but when I asked why, they got nasty over the phone and I quote "if you don't like the price go elsewhere".
So I have and for a cheaper price.

Lyers

Made me wait all day and I lost a days wages been telling me they can’t contact driver for 3 days not very good business like that and I’m not hsppy

I would love to punch them in the face!

Constant lying on time of arrival. Stories always changing. Not professional at all! Extremely rude on the phone. But I'm the idiot I should've looked at the reviews before I booked with these scum bags.

Awesome Experience

Best transporting company. The car was delivered within the time frame, no damages and would recommend to anyone. A pleasure to deal with, other reviews are incorrect in my opinion.

Disgusting service - interrogative & abusive

I contacted this company on the 03.12.18 and was quote $1,400 inc gst to transport my car.As the next few days went on I was hounded and pestered by phone to pay the amount up front in full otherwise I wasn’t going to get the job done due to the time of year. Out of worry and being pestered significantly I reluctantly paid the mount in full on 13th December after being told that the amount has now gone up to $1650 including gst because it was getting closer to the date. I was not sent any contract or terms and conditions and did not sign anything. (Silly me)

Once I had paid IN FULL a few days later I was then called on 17th December and demanded that they collected the car NOW as the “train had come in” and if I wanted it to be delivered on time I would need to give up my car today with the items packed in and ready to go otherwise they couldn’t guarantee this would happen.

I was not ready to give up my car 10 days earlier than what I had agreed and paid for in full as I had personal commitments all over Christmas which meant I needed my car to drive to family events. I was in the car with my partners mum and my partner who heard the conversation and were very shocked at the level of service not to mention the interrogative manner who were also concerned for me that my personal items would get there or not.

I advised the man on the phone I wasn’t able to accommodate right now and stuck to my guns and told him again that I had agreed and paid for 27th pick up date and delivery first week of January which is what I still require. The man on the phone reluctantly agreed and ended the call abruptly.

On the 20th December my plans changed unexpectedly and therefore I advised aaa transporters immediately. I was told I was not entitled to any kind of refund at all and not offered any kind of solution. They kept all my money they hounded me for.

Disgusting attitude, treatment and lack of service from start to finish and how they treated me let alone the lack off diligence with the administration, contracts and terms and conditions and now they are keeping 100% off my money for something that I never even used. This doesn’t seem fair or right. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Instead of trying to influence new customers - why don’t you resolve and fix the existing problems you have ? What are you going to do about my $1700? I have made a complaint to consumer affairs who will be contacting you if they haven’t done so already. Being in business myself for more than 13 years I know that the ultimate definition of a good business is: “DECENT COMPANIES RESOLVE AND FIX THEIR MISTAKES, BAD ONES DONT”