Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auto Transporters

1.3
Jodie
JodiePerth, WA

Vtrans - my car is missing

I booked my car in with Vtrans 19 days ago to go from Sydney to Perth. Vtrans will not provide me with any information about my car or send me any photos to show it is safe. After 19 days I have been told many different stories as to why my car has not yet left Sydney. I’ve asked for proof my cad is ok and I keep getting told they will supply photos the next day. I am extremely worried about my car.

Rob E.
Rob E.Perth, WA

VTRANS do not use! Help

I organised for my vehicle to be shipped from South Australia to Perth on the 12th of April 2021. It has now been 9 weeks, every time I call them they cannot give me any straight answers for when it will arrive. I’m getting beyond frustrated now, If anybody has any ideas what I can do next to get my vehicle back I would be very appreciative.

BrachIllawarra, NSW

Dealings with this company

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Do not use VTRANS!!!!!!!!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Company. Should be shut down ASAP

Ahmed W.
Ahmed W.Perth, WA

vtrans

Same thing happen with me, they take my money and did not deliver my car and [Name Removed] the boss he is saying no money back for you. Did you get your money back? I have complain alot of consumer people im qld,wa,vic, but they also doing nothing for me.

Wilna
WilnaDarwin, NT

Scammers de lux

MV transporters took 7 weeks to deliver my vehicle after weekly lies about the delivery date. The car arrived with scratches on the roof, had a damaged back fender where all the paint was rubbed off and a broken radio aerial. Their terms and condition does not cover damages and does not guarantee delivery times and is of course not upfront in any of their documents.
Worst service ever!

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning, Warning, Warning!!!!!!

Felicity
FelicityPerth, WA

Do not use VTRANS!!!! Negative stars!!!!

Paid for my car to be transferred from Perth to Melbourne. Extremely delayed turnaround time, I was told 10 days, it took 21 days. Called the company several times, they avoided returning my calls. QLD Government issued a warning against this company last year 2020, unfortunately I didn’t know this until I was having issues with the company. See link to warning here. https://www.qld.gov.au/law/laws-regulated-industries-and-accountability/queensland-laws-and-regulations/fair-trading-services-programs-and-resources/fair-trading-latest-news/media-statements/public-warning-issued-against-three-australian-motor-transport-companies-and-their-gold-coast-based-directors-no-triple-a-service-here

Expect lies and delays

Absolutely terrible service. Regret using this company. I wish I read the reviews prior to sending my car with them! Was told 2 weeks to send my car from Brisbane to Perth and im still waiting 1 month later. They dont deserve a 1 star rating.

MV Transporters - Criminals still in business

DO NOT USE!!!!

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Booked 2 cars January Perth to Gold coast, told would be there in a week,cars arrived 4 weeks later,after umpteen phone calls that 95 percent were not unanswered and when they answered were told cars were leaving next day etc
Thank God there was no Damage ( it was a real worry waiting for the cars)
Do your self a favor and pay the extra dollars and use a reputable company
wouldn't recommend this mob to anyone.the driver that brought our cars from Melbourne to Gold coast was very helpful and a decent bloke,shame the rest of the company wasn't like him

Joshua
JoshuaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away

worst service ...

Don't ever get this service if you dont want to get any problems or issues .. The company was disorganised and full of lies. I get their service to transport my car from Ballarat to Chermside but I did not get my car even after a month, they keep in saying its coming next week . Its hard dealing with them so I decided to cancel the service and no refund from it.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nelsonasked

Who has the depot address for Melbourne. I need to collect my cars

Hello guys.

I had booked 2 cars to be shipped from Melbourne to Darwin in March. 2021.

To this date, I haven't got my cars yet. Just like those other stories, They lie so much.

What should I do.

Depot add Melbourne [Address Removed]
That is the reg add with ASIC,

bradasked

Hi, can someone please provide the depot address for perth WA please. Thankyou

Perth Depo at mundaring 36 Wandeara crescent Mundaring wa

Brach

I see you received your answer
Advise, do not use this company

brad

Hi guys, thanks for your answers. I checked it out and it looks like my car never left the Melbourne depot. Does anyone know the address cars are stored in Melbourne? Thankyou

Dr. Hsn
Dr. Hsnasked

Where is my Mercedes Benz 2016?it has shipped door to door from Melbourne to Perth on 2/12/2020 and supposed to arrive Perth before Cristmas , I do not know where is it, I have paid $1700!!

Manoj b.
Manoj b.

Yea It’s strange as they worked well for me I do see a lot of bad reviews, but I think you should get it soon from Melb door to door for me was on time, I count mysefl lucky if that’s the case

Becky
Becky

Have you had any answers as to where your car is? We are in the same position I am getting really scared now.

Joshua P.

Mine took 3 months to arrive from North Queensland to Perth. Multiple excuses and multiple times told it was in Melbourne when it was still on the Gold Coast as per what the driver said.

I’d highly recommend to go get it from Melbourne if you can and take someone with you so you can have witnesses in case anything happens

Get an answer from our members and Auto Transporters representatives