1.3

7% · 8112 · 93%

As of May 2019, Auto Transporters is trading as All Australian Auto Transporters (AAATransporters) and MV Transporters.

Johanna
JohannaDarwin, NT

Run from this company

Don’t walk… Run away from this company as fast as you can. Unprofessional, unethical and make promises to get the cash!!! 2 months and still waiting for car!.. no eta
Harry A.
Harry A.

Shocking, smashed our car and didn’t give us a refund

Never use this company they are dodgy as they smashed our car in transit, didn’t tell us and have dodged our calls and emails ever since
Siobhan Kav
Siobhan KavPerth, WA2 posts
Mel
Mel
APT
APTIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Appalling service and constant incorrect information

I booked my camper van Perth to Adelaide.
It took 10 days to make it to Adelaide and they continually told me lies about its location i knew because of on board GPS
Vicki K.
Vicki K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers Scammers Scammers Warning Warning

Do not do not do not use this company what so ever, when you first call [Name Removed] is so nice and then will drop you like a hot spud, [Name Removed] in Melb is also full of s...T, they pick up your car and leave it at their depot outside for weeks, good luck hearing back from them.
They also go under vtrans and aaa transporters read up on them in qld
Horrible guys you may as well burn your money

Do not trust!!!!

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Charlotte
Charlotte
Lost 37
Lost 37Perth, WA

VTrans should be shutdown

VTrans all previous comments on VTrans are not even close... Like many I did not research correctly, a simple pickup in SA and transport to WA... I was told door to door after paying my money then told no only depot to depot... Told pay now pickup in 2 days then straight to WA... Now Week 7, I now find out car is in Melbourne... No phone calls no replies to emails, phones not answered.... Lockdown, Covid excuses, I was even told by head office to sit down and have a drink.... $50k pristine vintage car sent in wrong direction..., Then I discover office of consumer affairs let them continue to operate regardless of many complaints...
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use VTRANS - Rip off merchants

We organised with Vtrans to have a car transported from Cairns to Brisbane. Booked in a day for pickup, had the poor guy waiting all day for them to contact him and never showed. Absolute joke of a company. Very quick to communicate to get your money but then after they get the money you have to constantly chase them for an update. We did some further research and found all the bad reviews and the warning from OFT that this company is under investigation and we cancelled our job before the car got picked up. They refused to give a refund so have reported to OFT but so grateful they don't have our car.
Jan
JanPerth, WA2 posts

Vtrans - my car is missing

I booked my car in with Vtrans 19 days ago to go from Sydney to Perth. Vtrans will not provide me with any information about my car or send me any photos to show it is safe. After 19 days I have been told many different stories as to why my car has not yet left Sydney. I’ve asked for proof my cad is ok and I keep getting told they will supply photos the next day. I am extremely worried about my car.
Rob E.
Rob E.Perth, WA

VTRANS do not use! Help

I organised for my vehicle to be shipped from South Australia to Perth on the 12th of April 2021. It has now been 9 weeks, every time I call them they cannot give me any straight answers for when it will arrive. I’m getting beyond frustrated now, If anybody has any ideas what I can do next to get my vehicle back I would be very appreciative.
BrachIllawarra, NSW4 posts
Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA3 posts

Nelson

Who has the depot address for Melbourne. I need to collect my cars

Depot add Melbourne [Address Removed]
That is the reg add with ASIC,

brad

Hi, can someone please provide the depot address for perth WA please. Thankyou

Perth Depo at mundaring 36 Wandeara crescent Mundaring wa

Brach

I see you received your answer
Advise, do not use this company

brad

Hi guys, thanks for your answers. I checked it out and it looks like my car never left the Melbourne depot. Does anyone know the address cars are stored in Melbourne? Thankyou

Dr. Hsn
Dr. Hsn

Where is my Mercedes Benz 2016?it has shipped door to door from Melbourne to Perth on 2/12/2020 and supposed to arrive Perth before Cristmas , I do not know where is it, I have paid $1700!!

Manoj b.
Manoj b.

Yea It’s strange as they worked well for me I do see a lot of bad reviews, but I think you should get it soon from Melb door to door for me was on time, I count mysefl lucky if that’s the case

Becky
Becky

Have you had any answers as to where your car is? We are in the same position I am getting really scared now.

Extra Information