Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters

Unprofessional

The worst company around very in professional the owners are being watched by the government.
They never deliver on time it's always late the company operates from there house .

Do not use!

If your here, looking at reviews, it’s probably too late. I didn’t look st the reviews until after I’d paid my $900 and hadn’t received my car. Lie after lie about where my car was and when it would arrive. I got a run around from numerous staff members until eventually I sent someone to the original depot to look for my car.
It was still sitting there, after they’d told me on numerous occasions that it was loaded on the truck and on the way. I didn’t feel comfortable leaving the car in their care any longer and collected it from the depot - no refund. $900 down the drain, [name removed] even swore at me and sent an aggressive email telling me that there would be no refund. They didn’t do the job, they lied and lied and lied, and who knows how long the car would have sat there for and what condition it would have been in on arrival. I’d rather lose $900 then trust my car with them, especially after reading all these reviews.

Dodgy

I had 2 cars transported from Melbourne to Cairns last year and one arrived with a massive scratch down to the metal, from one end of the car to the other, the car was left unlocked and unattended at the 'depot' I had taken photos of my car being loaded on the truck in perfect condition, I'm sure this helped, after being told to get quotes, Joe became uncontactable, his office staff were rude, I was given the run around for weeks on end, I eventually did my own research and found out they are insured through NTI insurance, a smaller company of CGU, autotransporters have an obligation to have lodged the claim within 14 days of notification, I involved the insurance ombudsman, pointing out dates that shows they were out of required timeframe, the matter was then resolved immediately,I even picked the best repairer in Cairns and paid absolutely nothing, you do not have to pay their excess! I also helped a lady in July take this company on and problems were resolved immediately, they have a really dodgy history, please contact the insurance ombudsman so we can put these cowboys out of business

0 STAR $$2000 YOU HAVE TO PAY IF THEY DAMAGE YOUR CAR. $2000 YOU PAY IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR FIXED.

$2000 excess i have to pay..THEY TELL US THERE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGE THEY INFLICT. . Got 2 cars transported for Melbourne to Queensland to find both cars had under carrage damage. And one car with smashed in the front and rear. Towbars were stolen. 20 inch wheels on one of the car were all gutter rash. And damaged. 3000 down the drain.
I rang the company to get my car fixed and they told me that I had to pay $2,000 excess. Otherwise leave us alone. That's the response I got. The guy that picked up my cars from Melbourne address didn't have use of his left arm and was driving a manual truck with his right arm only including changing gears. I was told that the cars were going to go straight to their depot in Broadmeadows. But the driver had personal things to attend to so he took my car's to Cranbourne... do not use this company as their yard is full of damaged and junk cars this company does not deal with high-end cars. My car has received structural damage and now we have contacted a lawyer. and this matter will be taken further I will let everybody know the outcome also I paid $10 on the internet to find out the business information about this company and all their contact details. I WILL BE ON THE NET FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES AND IF THEY CHANGE THERE NAME I WILL match it to the same depot they use.
Also I will keep people informed on the contact numbers and I will let people know the new business name. This company has not grown to 15 trucks. They sub contract low class drivers at a cheap rate from all over the place. I was very disappointed in the condition and how unmaintained and damaged the trucks are and left me feeling very concerned. The way he was treating my car's while loading them onto his truck was not acceptable ..... The interstate truck they subcontract is a bomb. This company does not own depots all over Australia they subcontract corner highway carsales yards. There is no depot in bundall queensland. Its a beaten down car yard on upton street... where the cars are butted up to one anothers bumpers. I wish all the best of luck to anybody that uses this company. Because you will need it.
To aaa transport or aa transporter's what ever you wanna call your swindle!!!!!!
You were better off paying the $2,000 to get my car fixed on the damage that you were inflicted now it's going to cost you a lot more time and money. Subcontracting 15 trucks driver's is not owning 15 trucks. And subcontracting car sales and storage yards that other people own isn't owning depots all over australia fool . That's not owning depots. lol you are a joke and obviously failed in life. Lol

Ćar transport

I got a quote to del my car from gold coast to melb, they said it will take about a week but it took close to a month. When it finally arrived it had several dents & scratches in the body & a cracked windscreen. They said it was all there, The car was brand new. I will never use this company anymore. My rating for them is a 0.

Absolute disgrace never go with these hobo morons screwed a car worth 350k payed $2700 and it got pu

Payed $2700 from Adelaide to Sydney car ruined mud all through it truck driver said it was a $600 job NEVER GO WITH THESE DODGY FOOLS.

Legal action will be taken.

Do not use auto transporters.

So far it has taken 3 months, yes that’s correct 3 months and I have still not received my car. Every time I ring I get lied to.
Eventually about 2 months in they admitted they didn’t know where my car was so I tracked it down, was easy still hadn’t left...
It was to come from WA to QLD. Not the moon qld

I have had to buy another car for my wife which I will have to sell if this one ever arrives.
I am now letting the authorities deal with them...
Avoid at all costs!!!

Like many reviewers, I’ve read lots of reviews to move my car from Perth to Brisbane. I decided to go with Auto Transporters and I was not disappointed. Great price, great booking process and got my car in the ETA date.
Well done team!!

Happy with the service

Just had the my car transported using Auto Transporters. Very happy with the outcome of how our vehicle came from Vic to Cairns. Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Happy to recommend to anyone and we will use them again.

Watch out for this lot

I received an email quote on Wednesday afternoon. A quote for $3000. When I phoned on Thursday morning to confirm the bookings the price jumped to $4800. No reason given but when I asked why, they got nasty over the phone and I quote "if you don't like the price go elsewhere".
So I have and for a cheaper price.

Lyers

Made me wait all day and I lost a days wages been telling me they can’t contact driver for 3 days not very good business like that and I’m not hsppy

I would love to punch them in the face!

Constant lying on time of arrival. Stories always changing. Not professional at all! Extremely rude on the phone. But I'm the idiot I should've looked at the reviews before I booked with these scum bags.

Awesome Experience

Best transporting company. The car was delivered within the time frame, no damages and would recommend to anyone. A pleasure to deal with, other reviews are incorrect in my opinion.

Disgusting service - interrogative & abusive

I contacted this company on the 03.12.18 and was quote $1,400 inc gst to transport my car.As the next few days went on I was hounded and pestered by phone to pay the amount up front in full otherwise I wasn’t going to get the job done due to the time of year. Out of worry and being pestered significantly I reluctantly paid the mount in full on 13th December after being told that the amount has now gone up to $1650 including gst because it was getting closer to the date. I was not sent any contract or terms and conditions and did not sign anything. (Silly me)

Once I had paid IN FULL a few days later I was then called on 17th December and demanded that they collected the car NOW as the “train had come in” and if I wanted it to be delivered on time I would need to give up my car today with the items packed in and ready to go otherwise they couldn’t guarantee this would happen.

I was not ready to give up my car 10 days earlier than what I had agreed and paid for in full as I had personal commitments all over Christmas which meant I needed my car to drive to family events. I was in the car with my partners mum and my partner who heard the conversation and were very shocked at the level of service not to mention the interrogative manner who were also concerned for me that my personal items would get there or not.

I advised the man on the phone I wasn’t able to accommodate right now and stuck to my guns and told him again that I had agreed and paid for 27th pick up date and delivery first week of January which is what I still require. The man on the phone reluctantly agreed and ended the call abruptly.

On the 20th December my plans changed unexpectedly and therefore I advised aaa transporters immediately. I was told I was not entitled to any kind of refund at all and not offered any kind of solution. They kept all my money they hounded me for.

Disgusting attitude, treatment and lack of service from start to finish and how they treated me let alone the lack off diligence with the administration, contracts and terms and conditions and now they are keeping 100% off my money for something that I never even used. This doesn’t seem fair or right. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Instead of trying to influence new customers - why don’t you resolve and fix the existing problems you have ? What are you going to do about my $1700? I have made a complaint to consumer affairs who will be contacting you if they haven’t done so already. Being in business myself for more than 13 years I know that the ultimate definition of a good business is: “DECENT COMPANIES RESOLVE AND FIX THEIR MISTAKES, BAD ONES DONT”

Without delays

Must be honest my brother Jared told me about this transporting company that he used.
I was looking for a car carrier to transport my two vehicles.
I Always look at a number of companies to compare, which I also product reviewed all my options.
This company did not have great reviews as I told my brother but compared from the other major Transporters this one I thought was good for the age of the company.
I also called to discuss the reviews and was comfortable with the results and decided to give them also ago.
I had sold my vehicle from Perth trade-in to be delivered to Melbourne and pick up my new vehicle I purchased from Melborne to be delivered back to me in Perth .
From the time of booking and to have my vehicle delivered to me in a 11 day turnaround I was completely amazed for the time of year.
Their driver called me a day before delivery to inform me that it was on its way , was a blessing before Xmas.
I would normally go off my reviews for judgement, but in this case goes to show I went with my instinct and was very pleased.

Don’t use them

Used this company to transport our caravan from Vic to Cairns. Had to pay up front for pickup. Was picked up from Vic early September and didn’t arrive in Cairns until six weeks later. The van was left on the Gold Coast for about five weeks. Their excuses ranged from mechanical problems to them waiting on a flatbed truck. At our wit ends we told them we would report it stolen if we didn’t receive it in the following week. Low and behold they rang and said it was on its way. A few days later it turned up. Was supposed to pick the van up from their depot. The depot had no record of the van coming to their yard. The driver then rang and said out of the goodness of his heart he would deliver the van to our home which he did. He told us he borrowed the car from the depot (lie). It came up on a flatbed truck (lie). I believe, in my opinion he towed the van up to Cairns from the Gold Coast. The front of the van had black soot all over and particularly on the right where his exhaust pipe was situated. The worst of all was that I believe, in my opinion that he slept in our van and definitely used the toilet. When I confronted the women in the office she gave me some rubbish about toilets in vans splashing out as you drive. For one thing that has never happened in all my years. The toilet was disgusting with urine all over it and on the floor. He obviously didn’t know how to flush it. The RV centre in Vic assure me that the toilet canister was completely empty and cleaned prior to pick up. The Van floor and cushions on the lounge we’re also very dirty. Which the RV centre advised were spotless. This all was denied by Auto Transporters and was told that they had a receipt for the drivers motel. Please please please don’t use them unless you want a whole lot of heartache.

Absolute joke

Worsy company ever. Transporting my car from WA to Melbourne and it took a month. After the first phone call they were unreachable. I paid around $1200 for express delivery and was promised 4 days.

Kept lying and saying its on the way its on the way when it wasn't. I cannot believe I didnt find the reviews for this company. The issue is ladies and gentleman these people were initially named auto transporters but now they are AAA transporters so I couldn't find any reviews and then found out this information when i searched up their ABN.

Please dont go with this company - they are quick to take your money but thats it. Lies after lies after lies. Some nonsense about quarantine issues which delayed them. Rude staff when you talk to them, they never call or email you back. My car was in a depot (not owned by them) in Perth for 3 weeks until it was picked up. Even the guy at the depot is sick of them and is not dealing with them anymore.

Credit where its due however, I had stuff in the car which was absolutely untouched (I was very worried about this)

I wouldnt wish dealing with these guys on my worst enemy. So much stress for a month for nothing. I was so done with these guys I did even bother asking for a partial refund or compensation.

Avoid at all costs! Car took 4 weeks to arrive.

This company was the worse to deal with after the initial phone call. They didn't collect the car at appointed time then rescheduled until the next day. The car sat in Melbourne (from Sydney) for at least a week.
There was no communication at any time. They were unreachable by phone or email and never returned contact.

huge waste of money. better to pay 4200 extra and go elsewhere with a company that can track your cars whereabouts at any time.
They didn't deliver to the door as promised we had to collect it from their yard.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

This company should be criminalized

Auto Transporters could be nothing further from a legitimate company. They told us our car would arrive by a certain day (from Perth to Cairns). When it did not arrive, they did not call. I had to call over 40 times to their office. Each time, they were rude and told me they could not tell me where our car was. After weeks of delays and not even knowing what city our car was currently in, I told them we would have no other option but to report it stolen to the police. The manager ([name removed]) told me that if I reported it stolen to the police, he would just drop our car off the flatbed truck and leave it in the middle of nowhere. And we would have to find it. We had no other option but to stop calling in order to get our car back.

We paid up front (which is a HUGE mistake) and had no collateral over them. I was being totally reasonable with him and tried to explain that I am 8 months pregnant and just needed our car for my partner and I to get to the hospital. He still had the nerve to call me name in our conversation.

To be honest, we only chose this company because they were $150 cheaper than another company. But it was the biggest mistake we've ever made. I only wish there was some sort of legal recourse we could take one them for being such a terrible representation of an ethical business.

Unprofessional & Deceiving

Had the worst experience with this company. If you are looking for my honest opinion if I would recommend this car transporter, the answer will be NO and to choose another company to transport.

1) They are quick to take payment
2) They will not tell you approx ETA at time of booking. This Business will instruct you to deliver vehicle to their depot. In our case it was Cairns. Please note, this is NOT their own and operated depot. It is only a holding yard therefore no appropriate documents exchanged after delivered.

3) They do not have a Customer Service team. They have a lady called [name removed] who does not like confrontation and hung up on me and my clients when we ask too many questions or upset over the matter.

4) They failed on many occasions to give us feedback and actual updates on the vehicle prompting client to be concerned and go through a painful process of insurance claims and police stolen / missing car reports because they continuously lied and provided us with several excuses on the vehicles delay and location.

5) Some of their excuses/reasons for why vehicle is delayed was due to hydraulics problems, backlog of deliveries, truck accident and now they’re waiting for another vehicle and then truck driver forgot to pickup vehicle.

6) vehicle was received by client 6.5 weeks later and was found in a suspicious condition where client advised items within the vehicle appeared to have been moved/tampered with

7) [name removed] acknowledged and confirmed reasons for delay in notifying us about the vehicle delays was caused by their staff not informing everyone. They let this staff member go from Auto Transporters. Also he confirmed that further his staff forgot to pick up vehicle from Melbourne - despite all these problems caused by Auto Transporters inability to handle, they hid behind their Terms and Conditions and refused to offer any compensation not even $100.

Again, I would not recommend my worst enemy to book with them. Extremely rude and unprofessional staff and the amount of dramas caused wouldn’t be worth the money paid. Your better off going with another reputable company and save yourself the headache, time, stress and problems