Avanti Art Deco Cocktail Shaker

Avanti Art Deco Cocktail Shaker

justsaz

justsazAU

Good

I do love cocktails and this cocktail shaker really is an essential requirement of any mixologist's bar. It's made of a tough stainless steel so it's durable and as long as you remember to rinse it after use, it is really easy to clean and store.
Great, sleek and modern design made from stainless steel. Strong and takes a bit of a beating. Affordable.
The lid can get stuck sometimes when you're using it to mix drinks but you simple knock it at an angle against the edge of the kitchen bench and it should come straight off.

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i do like the shaker, apart from being difficult to remove the lid everything else is really good about it, so it is a must for everyone
this cocktail shaker is great, looks good, fits alot of drink inside so you can make a few cocktails at once, easy to clean, easy to make any cocktail even a non alcoholic one, i think it looks very stylish and would suit any kitchen or bar
the only issue i have is that after you make you cocktail and pour it, when you go to wash it, it is so hard to get the lid off

Pennyiscute

Pennyiscute

OK

I had one of these until i stored it with the lid on and then could never get it off again.....so i threw it out :(
Stainless Steel - so easy to clean & doesn't crack like plastic ones, great style, won't go out of fashion, large enough for 2 drinks or one big one :)
Hard to get lid off after ice exposed to stainless steel. Too large to hold lid & shake at same time, sometimes leasks if lid isn't secured

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

I simply love this product. It has an excellent look and the use it can be put to. There a number of cocktail shakers out there, but this one is simply different and soo easy to clean even with the worst of the drinks shaken in it. I simple recommend this highly for people who want to make excellent bar type cocktails at home even. I do not think it is too costly too, it actually is worth it. Must have for people who make cocktails.
Absolutely love the product. The love of the product and the work it does
Nothing really

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

I love making cocktails with my cocktail shaker it is such a fun way to make a drink. It is of a good quality and will lasts me for some time. I dropped it once and it didn't break so it is durable. I highly recommend it and I think a bar isn't complete without one
I like the look of the cocktail shaker it looks stylish and will never go out of stlye. Remind me of those scene in movies at the bar.
I don;t know how to make many cocktails, I wish I had a guide included.

poisonivy

poisonivy

Good for household use. May be a little too small if one is serving many guests at a party. I've actually purchased 2 of these cocktail makers for this purpose.
Beautiful shiny exterior, nestles in nicely with other bar gear
Unforunately there isn't a guide marking that one would normally find on a plastic cocktail maker.

gizette

gizetteSydney

i love this cocktail shaker my husband gave me one a few years ago for christmas and i haven't looked back, i never had a problem with it they don't crack with in 5 minutes like a plastic one will and they are great for making cosmopolitians in. highly recomend to others.
stainless steel helps to make the cocktail your making along with the ice cold. easy to use, easy to clean, durable will last you for years.
there aren't markings on it like a plastic one however a plastic one will crack and break after only a few uses.