AVG Antivirus

1.3

Dazza45
Dazza45Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Purchased in February 2021 at AVG website.

Ozibuco
OzibucoHobart, TAS

Yea , terrible

Have been with AVG for 7 years.
Multiple daily self promotional intrusions
And getting worse , seriously bad
Pensioner , and fails to stop age related tracking
Slow speeds ,
Am researching another alternative
AVOID at all cost

Don't have anythink to do with avg

I have been with avg for over ten year's and I will never ever have any think to do with them ever again avg has stuffed my laptop and it is brand new

Stay Clear! WARNING!!

I have been with AVG for years. Today I finally realised how much their products were actually slowing down my computer and making it almost impossible to do anything efficiently. The pop ups are so very annoying, and each new product I was persuaded to buy did not help anything. I do believe they are scammers, I am embarrassed I have been scammed by them.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jordo
JordoSydney, NSW

AVG tune up deletes all files

Hi. I purchased AVG tune up. It deleted my downloads folder without my permission. It stated on ad there was no danger of this, which is why i bought it. I've had software 1 week. Avg have not responded to my query. I have requested a full refund. Some valuable files and photos are lost forever. AVG will not reply to my queries. Thanks avg. Beware of this company.

Purchased in January 2021 at avg for $47.00.

AVG not happy
AVG not happyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Constant pop up are driving me crazy.

I'm sick of the pop ups so leaving them behind. I think there are many better products out there that offer the same service without the spam. Will never use again.

Purchased in June 2019.

Slows computer and constant pop-ups

This program just constantly bugs you to buy more of their products by telling you your computer is under threat by things that should be covered by the one product but supposedly aren't. I won't be buying it again, it's terrible.

Failed software, giving more headache than actually peace in mind

Brinjen
BrinjenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most Annoying Software

Sonte
SonteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Are these people actually serious about software?

The current state of AGV antivirus is without doubt an absolute disgrace. Not only doesn't it work and provide numerous false positives it is virtually impossible to remove from your PC without having to rebuild the entire operating system. Having been in software development for over 20 years this particular product should not be allowed to be sold in its current state. Whatever you do don't install anything including the free version it is a complete waste of time and does nothing other than destroy your computer. It should be classified as malware not antivirus.

Purchased in June 2020.

Keep an eye on the notification icon in the tray

Purchased in March 2019 at AVG web site.

ROSS
ROSSSydney, NSW

RIP OFF

I paid seventy dollars for a antivirus that in itself is a total scam, it pulls numbers out of a hat for how many vulnerabilities that you are exposed to when you click to resolve all it transfers you to a page to upgrade and pay more. Don't waste your money ok.

Purchased in July 2020 for $73.00.

none safe

Not safe to use credit card or to use PAY PAL. withdraw money from your bank account without permission.
PC become heavy , very slow. some tools difficult to remove from PC.

Lee M.
Lee M.Perth, WA

Used expired NAB Card to renew Subscription

Purchased in February 2020 for $219.95.

Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Be Driven Nuts

Been with AVG now for a decade
The last year has been atrocious , do not know why i meekly
dealt with the daily intrusions with sales pitches and alarms
Avoid , or have them " knocking on your door daily "