4.5

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Boost Foods? Claim your listing.

IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW36 posts

Good

This was a great snack for our baby before he went onto more solid home cooked foods and when we were lazy. He always loved the taste and would have had more that the amount given. It appealed to us because it seemed as if they used fresh nutritious ingredients and this seemed to be better than most other baby food options. Our local coles only stocks two varieties and they were often on clearance because nobody was buying them.
Baby loves the taste, use fresh and healthy ingredients
Expensive! Hard to find in store and many of the flavours are not readily available. Maybe not quite enough for growing bubba.
happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 481771 posts

My little girl loved this particular baby food. Unfortunately it's a little hard to get as my local store has stopped stocking it. But if you can find it try it out. It's quite nice.
My daughter loved this. It was great for when I hadn't cooked her anything. In fact it is one of the only shop bought baby foods that she would eat, she much preferred home cooked meals.
I'm sure it needed to be kept refrigerated. It would be better as a pantry pack because you could take it with you in your nappy bag.