Babyhood Standard

Babyhood Standard

See the Best Bed Rails in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

puddylicious

puddylicious

This is a fantastic and simple product to use. Our daughter had a fall from bed and struck her head on an open draw so we went straight out and got one of these. She never fell out again and often we would go in during the night and she was sleeping right up against it. These are vailable in most baby stores and department stores such as KMart and BigW. Everyone should have one of these when moving their children into a big bed.
Kept our child safe and secure in bed.
A pain to take on and off when making the bed.

tah2708

tah2708Qld, 4520

Good Design

We bought this when our son went from a cot to a bed. We bought him a slat bed base with mattress so it was quite easy to put on and take off when making the bed. I like how it can extend to be longer and also how it folds flat for storage.

The fabric covering the item has split at the seam on ours, when I had a close look its because they have not allowed enough fabric when stitching and it has freyed which is a bit disappointing as it looks quite untidy and I will have to remove and repair myself so we can use it for our next child, however it doesn't affect how the item works.
Ease of use
Poor quality stitching on fabric cover