2Bellamy's Organic Porridge

Brenda W
Brenda WPerth, Western Australia6 posts
  Verified Baby

Organic baby food

My one year old son just love this, we had this since he just started solid food. It’s organic so it’s healthy! The texture is pretty smooth and it smells good. It is also very easy to prepare with simple instructions. I normally mix it with soup and diced meat, fish or vegetables.

Mike
Mike3 posts
  Baby

Need for specific packaging information

I was concerned that this product showed that it was prepared using imported ingredients. On messaging Bellamy's I was assured that oats from China were not used in production and where possible Australian oats are used given the vagaries of seasonal variation and supply.

I have no argument with the product itself it did the job as far as my grandson was concerned. However given the angst we suffer in wanting to give our babies nothing but the purest food with the best ingredients I think that specific country of origin information is essential to allow the purchaser peace of mind when buying a food product and I am still none the wiser as to where the oats in this particular box originated.

Mons
MonsSydney15 posts

Love this for bubs

Great porridge. Starting using it after farex and still use it now for my 18m old. Mix with fruit and milk, he loves it! I would highly recommend it. He finishes the whole bowel! My only issue is finding the product now, seems to be out of stock at chemist warehouse and woolies online..

Show reply

Jeuvelle Moodley
Jeuvelle Moodley2 posts

Baby loves it!

My baby started eating rice cereal and didn't like it at all but loves the Bellamys Baby Porridge. Great cereal, will keep buying.

Mhmmm Kitten
Mhmmm KittenSouth East Queensland, QLD83 posts

Great 1st food!

Had no problems trying to feed my baby munchkin this porridge. She gobbles it all down, both by itself and with fruits/veggies that I've added to it. I love its' consistency and the fact that IT'S ORGANIC! I only EVER FEED my daughter organic products! Also, the packaging makes it even more awesome. It's a snap lock (re-sealable) pack, great for home and travelling. Seeing that I frequently travel to and from Melbourne and the Gold Coast, I can rest assure that this porridge won't spill everywhere.
It is ORGANIC! :D And the snaplock, re-sealable packaging. You can add fruits, veggies etc to this porridge too.
Natasha mommy
Natasha mommyAuburn
  Apple & Cinnamon

My baby really loves it. The taste is yumm and the smell is so nice. I started tried this product last 2 weeks. At the first time, I was a bit afraid she could refuse it. In fact she enjoyed it so much. After having Bellamy's for her lunch, she can have a straight 4 hours sleeping. I do believe this product is really well made. My baby hasn't got any issues using this product. Would recommend to others. Thanks Bellamy's.
Happy Tummy
Hard to find..I need to buy it in Toy r us
Mellanie_Sbrana
Mellanie_SbranaSydney, NSW9 posts
Val34
Val34Cairns87 posts

Yum!

As my daughter will soon be 6 months old, I was keen to try this porridge as we found the rice cereal was constipating her. It tastes creamy and delicious both on its own or mixed with fruit or vegies, no constipation so far and it's organic. It's easy to find at the shops and now it comes in a resealable pouch which is really practical (great for travelling!). Very happy with it!
Great taste, my baby loves it! Organic, healthy, easy to find.
Needs to be stirred well as it can be a little lumpy.
savannahp
savannahpAU30 posts
  Apple & Cinnamon

Bubs loves it

Ive only recently started using this cereal after moving on from bellamys rice cereal, and so far my son seems to enjoy. I was worried that he would hate it because of the apple, (as he finds apple really sour) but he happily ate it. I really hate the smell of it, but who really cares, im not the one eating.
Organic, great flavour, good price, good texture for age, resealable packet
Weird smell
grumpy73
grumpy73AU6 posts

My daughter loves it!

I started giving this to my daughter when she was around 7 months and she preferred this over the apple and cinnamon also from Bellamy's. I mix some bananas and/or prunes with it and is the only breakfast she will finish. Great as a winter breakfast with warm milk.
Easy to make, great for colder winter months.
Probably on the expensive side.

Steff
Steff · Porridge Baby

Hi
My baby is 5 months old and we found rice porridge for 5 + month. My baby has cow milk allergy. This is the only cereal like product I found which doesnt contain milk in it. I just want to make sure that this dairy free before starting to my baby. Could you please answer me??

Gabriella Sacchetta
Gabriella Sacchetta · Porridge

I was just wondering if it is possible to pre prepare the rice cereal. For example can I make a batch and pop some in the fridge for later in the day?

Leyi J.
Leyi J. · Porridge

Hi
How much water should I add for one serving? I find 4teaspoon of water the paste is still too thick. How much ml should I use. And in case of using baby formula do I stick to the same volume?
Thanks in advance