3.8

75% · 31 · 25%

3.0

Courtney
CourtneyCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy to prepare and great quality

My baby (5 months) will refuse every bottle (I've tried them all!)
So when we got a spot at childcare I was stressing out how he was going to get breastmilk. This product is a perfect solution, I pump the milk and he gets his milk intake via spoon mixed with this. Thank you! Show details
Peter R.
Peter R.2 posts

Prebiotic scam

This product only contains 0.1g of prebiotic per 100g of cereal!! The ACCC should force them to remove the "with prebiotic" from the label, as "minute traces of prebiotic" would be more accurate. Show details
Sam lang
Sam langSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Love this product

I have mixed this in with my babys food since i started feeding her solids and i love it it helps thicken up the fresh food i cook for her as i like adding water and its great. I also love the vitamins and gos added for extra nutrients. Thankyou Show details ·  1
Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC44 posts

Hoorash
Hoorash

My concern is the amounts of the Arsenic that baby rice have.Is that safe to have about 5 teaspoon everyday?

Iris

Hi. How much Bellamy’s rice cereal is it safe to offer the baby? And how frequent? I offer rice cereal every meal since my baby was 5months and I am now concerned after reading about arsenic.

Iris

Ok. Thank you for getting back on my query!

Samah
Samah

I can see that this was previously asked but there wasn’t an answer provided ? How much arsenic? what are the levels in this product please ?