2Bellamy's Organic Snacks

75% · 31 · 25%

Shawn
Shawn3 posts
  Apple Snacks

Watch out for apple STALKS & SEEDS. Be very careful!

Over the past year, I have found apple stalks still connected on the apple piece. Stalks were on apple pieces in four different packets. I have also found parts of seed in them too. There is no warning about stalks or seeds (or foreign objects) on the packet. I have contacted Bellamy’s on several occasions to get them to update the warning on the back of the packet so that parents are aware of the risk, but they haven’t. Please be very careful & do not hand the packet to child to eat. Inspect every piece! Unfortunately, I won’t be buying these anymore, not worth the risk for me. Show details
Emma
Emma2 posts
  Verified Apple Snacks

The taste is great

This snack is really good for baby because it is very crsipy and handled in small zip bag l. It is very easy for me to bring it anywhere when i am outside. And the taste is very great, apart from that its very convinent because it made from reall fruit

katenberry
katenberryQLD, 452063 posts

Easy and healthy

These are such a great finger food for on the go that you know is healthy for your little one. Basically all it is is dried apple and pear....but who has the time to make your own :)

My baby loves them, they are hard to start but soften with their dribble :)
Healthy and Easy

sarahbear
sarahbearNew South Wales12 posts
  Apple Snacks

Healthy and portable snack!

I was looking for healthier portable snacks for my 1yr old, instead of the usual biscuits etc, when I came across these.

Bubba loves the taste and I love that they are nothing but organic apple and are easy to keep in a container in the nappy bag for a length of time.

My only critique would be the skin being left on. My dd has some trouble with the skin resulting in a few little coughing fits before the skin is spat out! Unfortunately this means I have to cut off quite abit to remove the skin. They are quite pricey too. Apart from that I think its a top product.
Healthy, organic portable
Skin could be choking hazard, expensive