5Bellamy's Organic Pasta

lili
liliMelbourne2 posts
  Vegie Macaroni

love it so much

This is perfect, easy to cook n my baby love it, she can pick it up n eat using her little fingers. It contains veggie so and its organic, tick all the boxes. Really like it. I prepare it together with some sauce I made for her. Easy n yum.

NatSydney, NSW4 posts
  Brown Rice Pasta Stars

Perfect first food for baby

My baby loves pasta stars, initially on their own then as he got more adventurous with different tastes, with pureed fruit, meat and veggies. Bub is almost 12 months old and enjoys pasta stars every night with his dinner. I like them because they are wheat free and easy to cook. Follow the directions on the packet for perfect pasta every time. Although I do cook them for closer to 10 mins rather than the suggested 5 mins to make sure they are evenly cooked.

HighStandards
HighStandardsAU8 posts
  Vegie Macaroni

Easy to cook, delicious for adults and children, healthy

I accidentally reviewed the other baby macaroni, thinking it was this one.Below is my intended review-

This stuff cooks really quickly and tastes great. Perfect for kids and for adults. I eat it with melted cheese if I am being lazy at lunch :)A bit pricey and difficult to find, but well worth it. Adds a bit of colour to your meal which children really appreciate.
Organic, delicious, healthy
Difficult to find sometimes, a bit pricey

wrassy
wrassyAU

It's bitter

Frankly the pasta stars in a failure. I cooked them in veg soup stock and they turns into a mess. All mushy and stars that do not looked like stars.

The stock turns starchy too. It has a bitter aftertaste. Yucks and damn its expensive too. I felt so guilty to feed my baby that

Jillpullen
Jillpullen84 posts
  Brown Rice Pasta Stars

Healthy, organic - a great first food for babies

I bought this product for my daughter when she was approximately 6 months old and personally for me it was a great transition to food. They are small and soft, an ideal first food for young babies.

This food is organic and made from brown rice so it is a very healthy option for babies. They are quick to cook because they are so small. They also taste very good too, compared to other baby foods on the market.
Easy to cook, love the shapes, it is organice and healthy for my child. It gives me peace of mind.
It is more expensive than other foods on the market.

melella
melellaIllawarra, NSW76 posts
  Brown Rice Pasta Stars

I bought these Pasta Stars for my daughter when she was a baby and they were a great transition food. They are small and soft, the ideal food for babies. I found them great on their own or as a great filler to add to pureed veges or meat.

They are organic and made from brown rice so they are a really healthy option for babies and small children. My daughter is 4 and we still use them as she likes the star shape and they are quick to cook as they are so small. They taste very good too.
Healthy, organic and fun for the kids
A little more expensive than regular pasta but organic so you expect that

mountainsmum
mountainsmum93 posts

Alex L.
Alex L. · Spelt Macaroni

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone has reported side effects after baby has eaten this pasta of foul smelling and extremely dark (maybe black?) stool. This has happened to my daughter this week and I'm wondering if I should get her checked out as this and corn were the only new foods for her lately. Thanks!

Bellamy's Organic
Bellamy's Organic   DM
Rina
Rina · Vegie Macaroni

Hi

Is this batch on recall?

LOT 310817 BB 31/08/19

PLEASE TELL ME ASAP

Nat

I don’t know. Try asking the company directly https://touch.facebook.com/bellamysorganic/?brand_redir=709227315820394

Compare all Bellamy's Organic Pasta listings