Bellamy's Organic Milk Rusks

Bellamy's Organic Milk Rusks

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

A rusk is a rusk

I purchased these for my 7 month old son when he started teething & He really enjoys them. I don’t think they have any nutritional benefit (in saying that none of the other brands do either). They are good way to introduce finger food as well as teething. They can be a chocking hazard which why it’s really important not to take your eyes off the baby when you give it to them. This isn’t something specific to the bellamys brands, we have had near choke incidents with other brands as well. It’s just the nature of the rusk and once it’s soaked in saliva they tend to be slippery. So use with caution but otherwise they have been fine for us.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Glad to hear such lovely feedback! Please do keep in mind that parental supervision is advised when children are having these.

Kind regards,

Alex

AlexIllawarra, NSW

CHOKING HAZARD BEWARE

They break down and my baby nearly choked 16 months old. There is no way they can be safe as they are hard and when they break down into smaller size after chewing it is a dangerous choking hazard. The dog now loves them.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$3.99.

Flipper9

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Milk Rusks compares to other Baby Foods

Evan

EvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great snack

Just purchased these at the chemist warehouse, baby is currently 5 months old, so far he is enjoying it everytime i take it away from him he cries hehe baby keeps sucking so its dissolvable for itchy gums, smells nice too, i would recomend as a first snack. Good buy!! Will try other flavours.

Nardia D.Bellamy's Organic
Cymkyan

CymkyanCanningvale

My baby didn't really like it

When I first gave her the rusk, she was okay with it but very soon got bored of it. She wouldn't eat the remaining rusks and i struggle to finish one pack. I guess it might be too hard. I find that some other brand's baby biscotti was better for her.

missSydney

missSydneySydney

'Organic' title slightly misleading

lovinit

lovinitVIC, 3136

These are a great product and they are organic. They are wonderful for the teething baby and it keeps them entertained for a while. I would give one to my son for afternoon tea while i got dinner ready and did the dishes and it would last ages.
This product often worked out cheaper than other non-organic brands. My son loved them and would chew for ages on one.
They a wrapped in pairs and my son would never eat two at a time so I would need to store one somewhere for a day or so until he was ready to eat it- but all the brands are the same.

mountainsmum

mountainsmum

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

Good

Like all Bellamy products, you feel reassured that extra attention is paid to have quality ingredients without nasty additives and preservatives.

The packaging is easy and simple and there is no added sugar in these products.

I sometimes feel dubious about 'organic' products but I feel that Bellamy products are 'genuine' and have the best interest of your family in mind.

This product got a lot of use in our household and I think the name is extra cute.
Good quality and hard rusks. I like this company and the fact that there are no additives and preservatives.

My baby seemed to enjoy them too!
None that I know of

Baby Foods

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Milk Rusks compares to other Baby Foods

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

Good

My baby did get bored after ten minutes with these - but he does that with all rusks. These are his favourites. I love the fact they are organic and have nothing strange in them - only things u can identify on the ingredients.
These are very very hard rusks - have noticed some other brands fall apart and you worry about baby choking. These dont break apart. Baby loved chewing on them for a while. Organic is great and they appear to be very simple ingredients - nothing nasty.
Expensive compared to other brands and to the non-organice varieties on the market.