Mobile, Broadband, Home Phone
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bendigo Bank Telco

2.5
SeanM
SeanMVictoria

Modems with a planned obsolescence

Eileen
EileenSouth East Queensland, QLD

DREADFULL

In 2018 I was overseas and I couldn't contact my disabled brother. He ordered a new sim before I left. It never arrived. On my return I phoned Bendigo Telco who again reordered the $15 sim. It never arrived. I was more than angry and spoke to the manager who refused him a refund for the 2 months without a phone only offering the sim for free. I was just liveried. $15 for a sim is a rip off when they probably pay a max of $2. No service no refund. All our family are shareholders, still I would not recomend.

Astrid
AstridGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with Bendigo telco

Very happy with Bendigo telco, friendly local staff easy to contact always helpful. Great wifi in house. Very few issues or outages. Have been customer for over 7 years now. We use it for phone & internet - can even watch Netflix on tv

Wayne
WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love them

Great prices although they have increased them for new customers I think.
Always good phone coverage and customer support via phone.
I have had 2 phones with them for 2 years.
I will stay with them unless prices are increased.

Rachael
RachaelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I will never recommend this services

0 for reliable.
All the time for drop outs
Data from logbook in modem being deleted after contact with bendigo telco. No documentation put on computers when we have called. Once i let them know its illegal to remove data and documentation they suddenly had on computers we had rang mutiple times. Still removing data from logbook in modem. They told us to connect computor to Ethernet cable after we did a speed test suddenly brand new computer had no internet connection after this conversation which indicated some kind of hacking been done by there end once we proved that speed wasnt up to point of what i was paying for. Fully corrupt service. And dont like being sprung in the action will be going to TIO with evidence that i have.

sturnbull
sturnbullAU

Ended on a sour note

csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just considered changing (for a cheaper plan) and now have learned to appreciate BendigoTelco

I have been with them for over a year and never had a problem. I then found a plan which I thought was better value. Discovered what the lack of customer service looks like, so decided to stay
Their service has declined a bit - they used to be open till 8 pm weekdays and Saturday morning, now it is only 8.30am and 5.30pm, Mon - Fri. but at least it IS possible to talk to a human

Kate
KateRenmark West, SA

I just never have problems.

We've never had dropouts that I'm aware of. Hubby doesn't use it much. We got an email once or twice about them changing servers but that was brief and with courteous warning. They bought out the small company we were using years ago and it's all still all good. We had issues now and then with others but not Bendigo Telco. Their staff are nice too if you go brain dead and forget passwords or need tech help.
I'd have to highly recommend them because we haven't been able to fault them.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
King
KingNorthern Region, NSW

They listened

They have listened and no longer treat us like numbers only. The new plans are easy to understand and I will stay with them for a bit. The cost has come down too.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

kar
karVictoria

Sad to see it failing

Connection TypeCustomer Service
John
JohnGippsland, VIC

Pathetic Customer Service and if you pay late get charged twice in fees

Connection TypeMobile phone plan including Data
Murlee
MurleeSouth Australia, 5174

Very disappointed

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Shocking overcharges

I’ve been with bendigo telco mobile broadband for a few months. Everything worked fine until I went over my data limit. Excessive overcharges and a 2 - 4 delay so way of knowing where you’re at with the data usage. I was overcharged 6 times but did not receive any warning until I had gone away on holiday 5 days after I had left my house. When I called to complain they were very rude and pretty much hung up on me. Terrible and insidious service. I will change my service next month.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Poor product and even worse service

The NBN wifi is not unusable between 11pm and 7am and Netflix wont even work at any time of the day or night. The wifi constantly drops out To the point that you can’t even write an email. Staff blamed the constant cutting out on NBN or the fact that it’s wifi and that’s normal. This isn’t even the worst part. Call times at any time of the day are a minimum 20 minutes up to an hour. What is worst is their cancellation process which takes 2 weeks although they say it only up to 3 business days (lies). They blame the slow process on me and drew it out over 2 weeks then sent me a bill for a full month. Save your time and money and do not even look at this company.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Franco
Franco

Keep far away from this mob

This circus is run by a bunch of clowns. They had an email migration that is a disaster customer wise, no help, can't or won't answer the phone. I was with McPherson media, excellent support, after hours and weekend, ready to help. Then Bendigo Telco bought them out. Now, office hours help line, ends at 5-30pm, no after hours or weekend support. You are on your own----and they couldn't care less. The chief clown who runs the circus needs to be sacked if they want to get anywhere. Oh--- for the days of McPherson media.. Stay far away from this disaster, ---even Telstra looks like they might be worth trying, Am I upset---you bet I am. If I could choose less than one star, I would, they don't even deserve that.